Chris Christie

110928_christie_obama_shake_522_ap_regular.jpg

Type 'Christie' and 'bridgegate' into google and you get about 330,000 hits. Including Time, Huffpost, AP, NY Daily news, NY Times, Politifact, CBS, NBC, The Boston Herald, CNN, Esquire, Bloomberg, BBC, The Economist, The NewYorker and dozens of others.

But Maddow was on a 'witch hunt' for citing the same scandal?

Yes, she fanned the flames and they took off.

When was Maddow's 'attack' on Christie. Specifically. Then we'll look for all the articles that happened before it. If you're right, then there should be none. And those that follow will cite Maddow.

Surely if you're claiming that her 'attack' was the cause and all the other criticism of Christie was the 'effect', you know exactly when Maddow's criticism of Christie took place.

Surely you do.

Thanks for making my points. Maddow was the impetus behind "blowing it up huge" from a minor forgetful news flash in the pan. She poured rocket fuel in that pan and put a leaf blower on it afterwards....long after it was interesting people...just like she did to the Virginia governor for like case of gatoraide his kids drank on the public funds or something...and he may be heading to prison under the Obama/LGBT hit-machine.

Who says Maddow was the impetus behind it 'blowing up huge'? There's you, citing yourself and.....who?

Discuss... Inspired by this thread title: We need strong-willed, principled conservative Republican as president

Think about it. He is Trump who actually has verbal self control. And unlike Trump, Christie has experience with leading a body of people and the whole workings of a complicated state; instead of telling them to fuck off and that they're fired if they rebut any of his ideas. Christie gets things done working with people instead of lording over them like a narcissistic tyrant.

Plus, we all know who the dems have to nominate. So, imagine the final product of the GOP winnowing... The candidate will have to be able to stand up to Hillary in debates. Christie worries democratic Kingmaker Rachael Maddow with the rainbow agenda. The dems are all rattled by Christie. He's a prosecutor. Who better to go face to face with the dem's George-Soros-funded candidate and win?

Imagine:

Ben Carson vs Hillary, Rubio vs Hillary, the second coming of Dubya vs Hillary, Kasich vs Hillary, the unelectable Canadian birth certificate Cruz vs Hillary, Fiorina vs Hillary...

There are only two people who can stand up to a Hillary candidacy and win. Trump or Christie. Trump is off the rails. That leaves Christie. For me it's a process of elimination.. Christie has the no-BS allure of Trump, minus a pathological personality.. He could easily assimilate Trump's flock.. And I believe Christie's moxy could lead our country back to sanity and stability.

"Verbal" self-control...you say?

Funny, he may be able to control what comes out of his mouth (words) but he has little control over what goes in.

There is still a long way to go. If Trump wins God help us...
Unelectable Bush is killing Christie. If Bush stepped out and let Christie have his supporters, Christie could begin to take on Trump. Then it would be sane gritty leadership vs insane gritty leadership. The flock could be more easily siphoned over to Christie. No other candidate has moxy even close to Trump besides Christie. Not even within a country mile. And what's up with people donating money to the Cruz campaign when....HE HAS A CANADIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND HILLARY IS A YALE LAWSCHOOL GRADUATE!?

Cruz or Bush supporters (neither man has a whit of a chance of becoming POTUS) Could give enough momentum to a Christie run that Trumps supporters might defect. Otherwise it will be a complete Ralph Nader crapshoot. Mark my words. And trying to give Kasich artificial chutzpah a the 11th hour is just sad. He's a good man but he is NO Trump or Christie and you can't fake it. A great veep. But he won't pull off the Clinton defeat like Christie would.

I don't know. I'm beginning to think the GOP enjoys squirming on pins and needles in early November every four years; instead of putting their feet up on an ottoman and sipping lemonade..

If the GOP doesn't flush boy-wonder Ruboto, Candian Cruz & W-2 soon, it will be in grave danger of losing 2016.

There has been other business men run for POTUS in the past. But personally I prefer for people with government experience to run the government. Some see it as a popularity contest. Call me a traditionalist or whatever. If the youngsters out vote the older adults and change the system, lets hope they learn something and everything turns out ok. Nothing bad can happen...right?

Christie banked it all on taking out Rubio he did some damage to him but more to himself he's out and then there were five. I know Carson is still in but won't be much longer in my opinion.

New Topics

Forum List

Back