Chris Christie Thinks Teachers Unions Deserve A Punch In The Face

Drama queen rhetoric aside, a reflective man wouldn't readily admit that he wants to punch in the face a group that represents significant numbers of women. A thoughtful man might have said, "Democrats in Congress," just to spread the pain. A wise man might have said, "Well, I don't actually want to punch anyone in the face." Christie is neither. And asking a bully who he thinks the bullies are is like asking a public masturbator who the perverts are.

In Jersey, the citizens are gonna pop a cold one and sit on the shore and bask in the last month of summer. They will watch Christie's political death with the kind of joy one gets from seeing the asshole who revs his engine blow it out. They will await their chance to boo him again, ready to be in another arena and give a thumbs down.

The Rude Pundit The Slow Political Death of Chris Christie

The Right wing trollops lined up against a brick wall.tarred, feathered and their :asshole: sewn shut :lmao:so they can't spread their usual "shit ideas"

Are there still people who care about what the fat slob from New Jersey has to say? Last I saw he was getting booed in Iowa.

Deflect much??
How is my comment a deflection? The OP and thread is specifically about something the fat slop said. My comment is spot on topic.

Sorry more of a personal attack.

Fat slob?? Really. One would think a man of your years would be less critical of what others look like. Be a man.
It isn't about his looks. It is about his lack of emotional control. Seeing a guy like him who can not refrain from eating ice cream cones while walking down a boardwalk or devouring other fattening and unhealthy foods in public, in front of the media and with his obvious weight problem indicates a person who is controlled by his emotions. A statement about punching someone in the face is also an indication. What others see as a guy talking freely and to the point, I see as a guy who can not be diplomatic, rational or keep his emotions separate from his public life. When you see a guy that size devouring ice cream cones and slices of pizza you are seeing a weak man and in less polite terms, a fat slob. He does not have the strength to refrain from his weakness in public.

Yeah but Fat Slob. Really.

Its okay to have your opinion but to personally attack him over his weight??

That's beneath you pard.

Conservatives think that the best way to attract the best and brightest in America into the teaching profession is to make the career of teaching a much less attractive option as young people make their career decisions.

That is pure ignorance.

10985040_10155674847890251_5832782345814937521_n.jpg

Chris Christie is a fat head lard ass loud mouth loser blowhard...I am going to be smoking pot whether you like it or not fat boy but you Chris Christie are done as a Politician...you bum you

The states where teacher's unions are illegal show no evidence whatsoever of doing better educating kids, in fact,
quite the opposite is true.
Link?
LOL! I make myself laugh! You never have anything but second hand rumor, hearsay, and talking points.

Drama queen rhetoric aside, a reflective man wouldn't readily admit that he wants to punch in the face a group that represents significant numbers of women. A thoughtful man might have said, "Democrats in Congress," just to spread the pain. A wise man might have said, "Well, I don't actually want to punch anyone in the face." Christie is neither. And asking a bully who he thinks the bullies are is like asking a public masturbator who the perverts are.

In Jersey, the citizens are gonna pop a cold one and sit on the shore and bask in the last month of summer. They will watch Christie's political death with the kind of joy one gets from seeing the asshole who revs his engine blow it out. They will await their chance to boo him again, ready to be in another arena and give a thumbs down.

You finally have a point, no one hates teachers, the right just hate the public sector Unions and we know not many women make it up the ranks.

We also know like 50% of the teaching industry pay don't go directly to teachers but to overhead.

You finally have a point, no one hates teachers, the right just hate the public sector Unions and we know not many women make it up the ranks.

We also know like 50% of the teaching industry pay don't go directly to teachers but to overhead.

Even a blind squirrel can find an acorn

Where else does an organization get more funding the worse they do? The teachers union and public education need to be demolished

Forum List

Back