Chris Christie Praises Obama For Hurricane Sandy Preparation

"Appreciating" is "praising?" ... :eusa_hand:

The kenyan is doing nothing more than bare minimum of what is his job, not to mention he probably thinks this will help his campaign.

Go lick your balls you stupid fucking mutt.

Ass wipe. read and comprehend as much as a small brain Village Idiot can. Quite impressive for a Kenyan that has been sitting on his black ass doing the "bare minimum." He has been working his black ass off cleaning up after the ass wipes Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rice.

Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments

The Washington Monthly - The Magazine - Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments

Professor lists Obama accomplishments: Over 244 and growing

Professor lists Obama accomplishments: Over 244 and growing » peoplesworld
:clap2::eusa_whistle::eusa_hand:

The kenyan is doing nothing more than bare minimum of what is his job, not to mention he probably thinks this will help his campaign.

Ass wipe. read and comprehend as much as a small brain Village Idiot can. Quite impressive for a Kenyan that has been sitting on his black ass doing the "bare minimum." He has been working his black ass off cleaning up after the ass wipes Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rice.

Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments

The Washington Monthly - The Magazine - Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments

Professor lists Obama accomplishments: Over 244 and growing

Professor lists Obama accomplishments: Over 244 and growing » peoplesworld
:clap2::eusa_whistle::eusa_hand:
Spare me your obama worshiping, head up your ass propaganda you ignorant old nasty skank.

Now go lick your shitty Depends diaper you pebble brained old fool.

Funny how these Conservative Governors' platforms are all about hating Obama and the Federal Government in general, But they have no problems at all taking that Federal money when bad shit happens. Our governor(Corbett) will do the same.

Don't get me wrong....I think they should take it.....But I find it ironic that for four years, all we have heard is how oppressive the Federal government is and now they are all nuzzled up to the teet for their share of the milk.

BINGO.

They hate it until they want it.

Next week, they'll be back to hating it.

But, its the citizens who pay for it and should be able to get it when they need it.

Meanwhile, Mitt wants to privatize FEMA, which would drive the costs sky high.

Romney Wants To Disband FEMA- Do You Think N.J. Governor Chris Christie Agrees With The GOP Today? - Forbes

While it’s swell that Governor Romney is concerned about the future of our kids, at this very moment —as the densely populated Northeastern section of the USA is experiencing a catastrophic disaster at the hands of Hurricane Sandy—I can tell you that millions of people in the line of this extraordinary and unprecedented storm are also very much concerned for their children, but these folks do not have the luxury of worrying about the future of their kids. The concern these people are experiencing is today…it is immediate…and it is very, very real.

Neither Mitt nor the Rs give a damn.

Was he thinking about your kids when he was sending your jobs to China and India? When he is planning to repeal ObamaCare? When he plan to force your daughter that may get raped or get pregnant by incest to keep the baby that will be a constant reminder of the rape? And when you are unemployed, to take personal responsibility because he has done away with entitlements like unemployment, emergency assitance like food stamps,etc? When he give you a voucher that is worthless to get healthcare? He do not give a damn about you 47%ers and he knows you are all too fucking stupid to know it. :D
If Romney has a choice between feeding this corporate buddies and your kids, guess who he will chose every time.

Last edited:

I wondered how many posts it would take for the first partisan dickhead to react.
One post in...very impressive.

Since it was a "partisan dickhead" named "Synthaholic" who started this topic by drawing a parallel between the word "appreciate" and the word "praise", this topic was already a partisan hack job.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
Only because he want some federal government money for his state that he is praising Obama. The fluffy tub of lard. Disasters always bring out the pussy in men.

Only because he want some federal government money for his state that he is praising Obama. The fluffy tub of lard. Disasters always bring out the pussy in men.

NEWS FLASH: EARTH TO WRINKLY LilOLD STINKY SKANK... THERE WAS NO *PRAISING*.

Grow a brain... idiot.

Thank God for Obama.

Unlike Bush he did not appoint a former horse trainer as the head of FEMA.

Thank God Christie is handling this instead of Obama, there is no anti mother nature video that Obama can blame the hurricane on..... :thup:

From what I see, the Governors and the President are doing what they are supposed to do during a national emergency. All of the political partisan shit being posted here reflects on the mentality of the poster, rather than the reality of the situation. Looks to me that this is being handled as well as something like this can be handled.

We will see what could have been done better after this is over with, and see what changes we have to make to make our infrastructure, private and governmental, stronger for the next challenge.

"Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job." George W. Bush

You need to realize for republicans, a good job for them is the equivalent of complete failure. It is an odd posture but consistent with everything they do. Remember the GD and GR - more of their fine work.

"Americans may have elected a Republican president and Congress, but they are unlikely to go back to a world in which one illness can devastate their last years or one storm can destroy their lives. Because government is the one institution that allows us some control over our future, conservatism, which distrusts government so much, is best viewed as a natural counter to liberalism, which, if left unchecked, tends towards wasteful bureaucracy. Indeed, as the Bush administration fully proves, conservatism remains a force of opposition even when it purports to be a governance party. And so the best that can be hoped for is that American voters will do for conservatives what they are unable to do themselves: to vote them out of office." "Why Conservatives Can't Govern" by Alan Wolfe

I wondered how many posts it would take for the first partisan dickhead to react.

Since it was a "partisan dickhead" named "Synthaholic" who started this topic by drawing a parallel between the word "appreciate" and the word "praise", this topic was already a partisan hack job.

The headline was written by the HuffPo - not Synthaholic.

Poor little leftist scab... doesn't like it when conservatives do the same thing to them that they do to us.

Hypocrite trash... fuck off.

Haha!
Excellent!
So you have nothing at all.

“I appreciated the president’s outreach today in making sure that we know he’s watching this and is concerned about the health and welfare and safety of the people of the state of New Jersey,” he said.
Smart move on Christie’s part to sound responsible and deferential to an incumbent president about to be re-elected. It will be beneficial when Christie makes his run for the WH in 2016.

Mitt Romney suggested that responsibility for disaster relief should be taken from the big, bad federal government and given to the states, or perhaps even privatized.

Hurricane Sandy would like to know if he’d care to reconsider.

“I appreciated the president’s outreach today in making sure that we know he’s watching this and is concerned about the health and welfare and safety of the people of the state of New Jersey,” he said.
Smart move on Christie’s part to sound responsible and deferential to an incumbent president about to be re-elected. It will be beneficial when Christie makes his run for the WH in 2016.

well, christie's whole selling point is going to be that he has no patience for the nutters and believes in getting things done. NJ is going to need a lot of emergency relief right now and it behooves him to work well with the administration.

unlike bush who screwed NOLA but gave plenty of funds to haley barbour.

only in rightwingnuthackworld

Mitt Romney suggested that responsibility for disaster relief should be taken from the big, bad federal government and given to the states, or perhaps even privatized.

Hurricane Sandy would like to know if he’d care to reconsider.

You crawled out of Al Gore's ass to post this stupid shit? Just stay there faggot.....

well, christie's whole selling point is going to be that he has no patience for the nutters and believes in getting things done. NJ is going to need a lot of emergency relief right now and it behooves him to work well with the administration.

unlike bush who screwed NOLA but gave plenty of funds to haley barbour.

yep. he's not going to cater to the rw "crazies" like Mitt has.

Funny how these Conservative Governors' platforms are all about hating Obama and the Federal Government in general, But they have no problems at all taking that Federal money when bad shit happens. Our governor(Corbett) will do the same.

Don't get me wrong....I think they should take it.....But I find it ironic that for four years, all we have heard is how oppressive the Federal government is and now they are all nuzzled up to the teet for their share of the milk.

But but but the government is inefficient! We don't need no stinking government money.

Forum List

Back