Chris Christie Praises Obama For Hurricane Sandy Preparation

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Chris Christie Praises Obama For Hurricane Sandy Preparation

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) put aside his campaigning for Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney on Sunday to praise President Barack Obama for his responsiveness to the Garden State's needs in preparing for Hurricane Sandy.

During a briefing with emergency personnel, residents and press, Christie thanked Obama for holding a conference call with him and governors of other states expected to be impacted by the storm, the Star-Ledger reports.

“I appreciated the president’s outreach today in making sure that we know he’s watching this and is concerned about the health and welfare and safety of the people of the state of New Jersey,” he said.

Christie shortened a campaign trip for Romney in North Carolina and canceled a political trip to Nevada in order to return to New Jersey to focus on the hurricane.

Christie also announced Sunday that he is asking Obama to issue a pre-landfall emergency declaration for New Jersey in order to expedite federal assistance for the state. A press release from Christie's office indicated that such a declaration would allow New Jersey to start requesting federal funds and other aid in advance of the storm. Obama issued a similar declaration for New York state.

"Appreciating" is "praising?" ... :eusa_hand:

The kenyan is doing nothing more than bare minimum of what is his job, not to mention he probably thinks this will help his campaign.

Go lick your balls you stupid fucking mutt.

The kenyan is doing nothing more than bare minimum of what is his job, not to mention he probably thinks this will help his campaign.

I wondered how many posts it would take for the first partisan dickhead to react.
One post in...very impressive.

Funny how these Conservative Governors' platforms are all about hating Obama and the Federal Government in general, But they have no problems at all taking that Federal money when bad shit happens. Our governor(Corbett) will do the same.

Don't get me wrong....I think they should take it.....But I find it ironic that for four years, all we have heard is how oppressive the Federal government is and now they are all nuzzled up to the teet for their share of the milk.

Sythaholic is a fucking mutt, isn't it. LMAO!:lol:

Funny how these Conservative Governors' platforms are all about hating Obama and the Federal Government in general, But they have no problems at all taking that Federal money when bad shit happens. Our governor(Corbett) will do the same.

Don't get me wrong....I think they should take it.....But I find it ironic that for four years, all we have heard is how oppressive the Federal government is and now they are all nuzzled up to the teet for their share of the milk.

Listen you stupid fuck, those are tax payer dollars not the Feds'.

I wondered how many posts it would take for the first partisan dickhead to react.
One post in...very impressive.

Poor little leftist scab... doesn't like it when conservatives do the same thing to them that they do to us.

Hypocrite trash... fuck off.

Not to mention he can't allow himself to take any more heat after ignoring Libya on 9/11.

A6Y33YjCUAAOBfw.jpg:large

Is Obama going to save us in Virginia too?

I feel so safe with him in charge.

(Sarcasm off)

In other news....

In the case of a water landing Christie can be used as a floatation device.

BINGO.

They hate it until they want it.

Next week, they'll be back to hating it.

But, its the citizens who pay for it and should be able to get it when they need it.

Meanwhile, Mitt wants to privatize FEMA, which would drive the costs sky high.

Romney Wants To Disband FEMA- Do You Think N.J. Governor Chris Christie Agrees With The GOP Today? - Forbes

While it’s swell that Governor Romney is concerned about the future of our kids, at this very moment —as the densely populated Northeastern section of the USA is experiencing a catastrophic disaster at the hands of Hurricane Sandy—I can tell you that millions of people in the line of this extraordinary and unprecedented storm are also very much concerned for their children, but these folks do not have the luxury of worrying about the future of their kids. The concern these people are experiencing is today…it is immediate…and it is very, very real.

Neither Mitt nor the Rs give a damn.

What a pussy little bitch you are.

Now go cry to Meister again. :lol:
Better idea... why don't you threaten me again so we can perma ban your pussy little punk ass, dumbass mother fucker. Your filth here just stinks up the board.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back