Chris Christie: If I Run, I Will Beat Hillary Clinton

There is talk that Christy should challenge Hilary for the dem nomination !!

everybody has an opinion 'zoom' , I see Christy as a controller , a fat controller that can't even be accurately and politely described as a 'Big Man' . Just my opinion brought out by christys disgusting appearance and looks . I have no use for his politics and mrobama hugging on the beach either !!

I wouldn't vote for him in a heart beat. Just saying that losing weight is a tough road and I give him kudos for traveling it.
He had bariatric surgery ...

No he didn't, he had lap band surgery. And? Weight loss, especially the amount he's lost (looks like 100 lbs or so) is a tough road no matter how you do it.

still not slim and trim ehh !! He is happy to control others but can't control himself !!

Losing weight is a process and that he's doing it slowly is a good thing. He's lost a lot of weight, which is never an easy thing to do. I applaud him for taking charge of his health.
The fucker got his stomach stapled. What's wrong with you?
enhanced-buzz-29371-1383959008-0.jpg

To me he looks like he has more Chins than a Chinese phone book.

TRENTON — Three-quarters of New Jersey residents believe Gov. Chris Christie has made minor or no real accomplishments to the state since first taking office, according to a new poll.

A majority of residents rate Christie average when stacked about against his predecessors and 75 percent indicated his accomplishments for the state have been minor or minimal, according to the Fairleigh Dickinson University’s PublicMind Poll released today. It found only about one-in-five residents, just 19 percent, said the Christie years have been good for the average Garden State citizen.

Chris Christie has accomplished little as governor most N.J. residents say in poll NJ.com

They are the 7th worst in the nation.

rderping again I see.

christie-weight-loss.png

The Incredible Shrinking Chris Christie The Save Jersey Blog
That second picture is PhotoShop.

I'm sure you have a way to show that it's photoshopped.

It was taken on the night of his daughter's senior prom and he instagrammed it.

christie-prom.png

Instagram

everybody has an opinion 'zoom' , I see Christy as a controller , a fat controller that can't even be accurately and politely described as a 'Big Man' . Just my opinion brought out by christys disgusting appearance and looks . I have no use for his politics and mrobama hugging on the beach either !!

I wouldn't vote for him in a heart beat. Just saying that losing weight is a tough road and I give him kudos for traveling it.

No he didn't, he had lap band surgery. And? Weight loss, especially the amount he's lost (looks like 100 lbs or so) is a tough road no matter how you do it.
A laparoscopic adjustable gastric band, commonly called a lap-band, A band, or LAGB, is an inflatablesilicone device placed around the top portion of the stomach to treat obesity, intended to slow consumption of food and thus reduce the amount of food consumed.

Adjustable gastric band surgery is an example of bariatric surgery

Adjustable gastric band - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

A laparoscopic adjustable gastric band, commonly called a lap-band, A band, or LAGB, is an inflatablesilicone device placed around the top portion of the stomach to treat obesity, intended to slow consumption of food and thus reduce the amount of food consumed.

Adjustable gastric band surgery is an example of bariatric surgery

Adjustable gastric band - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Right, he had lap band surgery. I've only heard bariatric referred to when they've had part of their intestines removed. It means either? Learn something new every day.

So, can you show me proof that those pics were photo-shopped?

There are only three people in this cycle I would refuse to vote for. Clinton, Bush, and Christie....

However, its good to know that it is now acceptable to attack the candidates for their looks and weight....
I try to vote for the best candidate. So you would vote for McCain over Jeb?
No....but McCain isn't running this cycle either, so that would be moot.
So Jeb's not the worst possible candidate. That's good. I don't "hate" Jeb. But I do prefer a few others over him.
Not the worst, no. But I'd never vote for him....

Forum List

Back