Chris Christie for Veep

The New Jersey Blimp?

why the attack did he personally do anything to u?

When he attack one american with arrogance and disrespect, he attacks all americans and I am an american. :D

than u must really hate hollywood. A few democrat politicians have done that, do u take offense to it, I think one in the carolinas smacked the camera from a person who was doing a documentary, did u hate on that politician? Or is it just republicans?

The Christie camp claims that the guy used the "f word" in front of Christie's kids. By NJ standards, his reaction was restrained. :lol:

It never ceases to amaze me how puritan the libs can be when it comes to people who look or speak differently than them. What do we call that? :confused:

I saw Christie giving a speech at Brookings yesterday on C-SPAN.

That was the speech of a guy running for national office, this time or the next.

Christie has his eye on running after Obamas second term.

He has a lot of work to do. He desperately needs gastric bypass surgery and to work on his people skills. His tendency to buly those who publically disagree with him will not bode well in video clips

The Christie camp claims that the guy used the "f word" in front of Christie's kids. By NJ standards, his reaction was restrained. :lol:

It never ceases to amaze me how puritan the libs can be when it comes to people who look or speak differently than them. What do we call that? :confused:

Use a dictionary if you don't know.

I call bullshit on the Christie camp. Man has a temper, fine - whatever. He needs to get a grip on that. He's far too old for that shit.

Christie has zero chance of being choosen imo, the good guys won't win Jersey so why choose him? Rubio or Portman are in key states

Last edited:
CC's done more to same NJ from economic ruin than 1000000000000000000000000 liberals could ever hope to do.

yall need to kneel down and suck his cock in thanks for everything he's done.

That's an interesting practice of expressing thank you that you have there.

Can I be excused? I'm not from New Jersey.

Also, I fear suffocation in the attempt.

Christie took office in Jan. 2009 with New Jersey unemployment at 7.4%. It's currently at 9.2%.

He wouldn't get much mileage as a VP candidate trying to portray the president as having failed in the unemployment department.

Christie took office in Jan. 2009 with New Jersey unemployment at 7.4%. It's currently at 9.2%.

He wouldn't get much mileage as a VP candidate trying to portray the president as having failed in the unemployment department.

Maybe he could take Joe's place as O's Veep :dunno:

Really? According to Politifact:

When Christie took office, New Jersey had 3,852,200 total non-farm jobs, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Its unemployment rate was 9.7 percent — the same as the nation as a whole. As of April, the state had an estimated 3,889,300 jobs, which is an increase of 37,100 jobs. The unemployment rate dropped to 9.1 percent, but that’s a full percentage point higher than the national average of 8.1 percent.

FactCheck.org : Spinning Gov. Chris Christie’s Greatest Hits

It's nothing to brag about, but I don't know where you got the 7.4% rate. Christie took office in 2010.

Forum List

Back