Chris Christie for President?

Just the facts. Something you are incapable of understanding.

Facts? No, no facts there. Facts are a stranger to you.
What fact is there that UE would have been worse without the stimulus? I say it would have been better. Show proof.
The Dems had a supermajority in Congress the day Obama was inaugurated. How could the GOP have blocked closing Gitmo, especially since that was his first presidential act?
Sotomayor's decisions have almost entirely been overturned. If that doesnt indicate something, I dont know what does.
The "tax cuts" were temporary targeted cuts, the kind Michigan instituted and failed. These failed too.
No, there are no facts in your argument. You don't even know what a fact is.

FACT: you're clueless

TRANSLATION: You're correct.
Thanks for making that clear.

In defending his pick for judge, he said, "This Sharia law business is crap". I wonder who he was talking to. :lol:

Facts? No, no facts there. Facts are a stranger to you.
What fact is there that UE would have been worse without the stimulus? I say it would have been better. Show proof.
The Dems had a supermajority in Congress the day Obama was inaugurated. How could the GOP have blocked closing Gitmo, especially since that was his first presidential act?
Sotomayor's decisions have almost entirely been overturned. If that doesnt indicate something, I dont know what does.
The "tax cuts" were temporary targeted cuts, the kind Michigan instituted and failed. These failed too.
No, there are no facts in your argument. You don't even know what a fact is.

No translation needed. I was pretty clear and your posts prove it beyond a reasonable doubt - you are clueless.

No translation needed. I was pretty clear and your posts prove it beyond a reasonable doubt - you are clueless.

Sez the guy who thinks the GOP blocked closing Gitmo when the Dems could pass anything they wanted. Yeah, you ought to be taken seriously. Taken seriously to a mental hospital.

Sez the guy who thinks the GOP blocked closing Gitmo when the Dems could pass anything they wanted. Yeah, you ought to be taken seriously. Taken seriously to a mental hospital.

Assuming Democrats are "all the same".

Republicans, 90% white and mostly Christian.

Democrats, white, black, brown, gay, straight, "CONSERVATIVE", liberal, feminist, atheist, religious, poor, rich, college professors, teachers, scientists and so on.

Assuming that because Republicans vote in a block Democrats vote in a block is foolish.

Says the guy who thinks the UE rate would have magically dropped without gov't intervention. Says the guy who claims to know everything, but can't seem to grasp the fact nothing gets passed in the senate without a super-majority. Even though Dems technically had a majority, they were never able to get enough votes to break the Republican filibuster. You're not just clueless, you're fucking stupid.

Last edited:
Harry Reid once congratulated Barack Obama for giving a magnificent speech. To which Barack Obama simply replied "I have a gift".

Obama once referred to himself "I am the one you have been waiting for!"

President Obama does have a gift for public speaking. To deny that would show someone to be a fool.

He never said that HE is the one we've been waiting for.

Really? Can you quote any memorable phrases from any of his speeches?

I rest my case...

When I heard Barack Obama speak at the convention in 2004, I knew he'd be the first black President.

He's not my first choice, but he has done a nice job as governor.....

I know he's fat, but he could conceivably overcome that weakness, because Obama is the worst incumbent since Carter, and it appears the base likes him more than anyone in the field now.

I like Perry, but the conservative establishment is moving away from him...I love Cain, but he's viewed as too risky....

Romney is the safe bet, and personally I'd rather have Christie.
Christie has unfinished business to conduct. He isn't running. I won't vote for Romney...he has Liberal baggage, and I cannot vote for Perry...he's stepped on himself too many times.

Romney and Perry are NOT the front runners by anyone's real choice...but by Media/Repubican elite manipulation. The choice of Cain in Florida sent a clear message to both the Repubicans and the Media...the people are in charge this time. WE refuse to have another McCain debacle.
then you might as well vote for Obama !!:doubt:

Romny and Perry are, yes, the frontrunners by the people's choice. The Tea Party followers are not the majority, have not been the majority, and ever are decreasing in numbers and strength.

Says the guy who thinks the UE rate would have magically dropped without gov't intervention. Says the guy who claims to know everything, but can't seem to grasp the fact nothing gets passed in the senate without a super-majority. Even though Dems technically had a majority, they were never able to get enough votes to break the Republican filibuster. You're not just clueless, you're fucking stupid.

Um, yeah it would have dropped without gov't intervention. We had gov't intervention and the rate went up. That ought to be a clue. Of course being clueless, you don't get it.
The Dems could pass anything they want. They could defeat a filibuster with one GOP defection. The problem was they couldn't even keep their own members in line (think, Cornhusker Kickback and Louisiana Purchase).
I wouldn't be calling anyone fucking stupid if I were you, sonny.

President Obama does have a gift for public speaking. To deny that would show someone to be a fool.

He never said that HE is the one we've been waiting for.

Really? Can you quote any memorable phrases from any of his speeches?

I rest my case...

When I heard Barack Obama speak at the convention in 2004, I knew he'd be the first black President.

I rest my case. You cannot quote a single memorable line. No one can. He sounds good is about it. That isn't a good speaker. That's a good news-reader. When he gets out from behind the teleprompter he sucks.

Um, yeah it would have dropped without gov't intervention. We had gov't intervention and the rate went up. That ought to be a clue. Of course being clueless, you don't get it.
The Dems could pass anything they want. They could defeat a filibuster with one GOP defection. The problem was they couldn't even keep their own members in line (think, Cornhusker Kickback and Louisiana Purchase).

That's just it, Rabbi, the Dems could pass anything they wanted and they didn't. They didn't pass squat. Not even a lousy budget. It took all of Obama's time and energy to get that horrible Health Care through for more than a year and they tried to call that a success.

We have a leader with a great smile and kind of a good personality if you don't listen to all he says. Beyond that, he has allowed the economy and jobs to worsen, foreign affairs to become more dangerous and our country as a whole more disappointed and lacking in confidence. I never thought we would see someone worse than Carter, but here he is. I had such great hopes for him at one time. How terribly sad.

Why do you think Democrats could have passed anything they wanted? You keep saying that, but never explain.

Why do you think Democrats could have passed anything they wanted? You keep saying that, but never explain.

Because they had large majorities in both houses and control fo the White House? Just a guess.

Presidents acting like bystanders are gay............like Christie said last night.

Hey Dean bro.........falling behind in your quest to become the most prolific poster on these forums?? Only 20K in two years???!!! You were on course for 30K in two years. WTF s0n..........

Because they had large majorities in both houses and control fo the White House? Just a guess.

Please remember that just because the The Rabbi is mentally insane does not mean he cannot think. The Dems had large majorities and the presidency, and the Senate could have invoked reconciliation anytime the majority so wanted. The Dems failed, period.

:lol::lol::lol: Jesus, you really are clueless. The financial crisis had not fully hit the US when Obama took office. Everyone knew that the UE rate was going to rise substantially. Obama and the Dems acknowledged that the UE rate would rise even with the stimulus. Without the stimulus, the UE rate would have been even higher. In fact, recent studies have found that the financial crisis was even worse than economists had thought. One simple question for you: do you think it was magic or was it Jesus that caused the job numbers to go from negative 750k per month to job gains?

Practically anyone can beat Obama at this point... he's sinking like a stone. His divisive message is resonating only with a handful of loons...

Forum List

Back