Chris christie doubles down on treason - Slams GOP for not giving him money

Perhaps Christie is taking care of the people he represents instead of thinking of future political aspirations. Perhaps he is a real man instead of a phoney politician.

HAHAHA. Now that is really funny. You must be the most naive person in america. Christie is pure scum and cares nothing for the public. Why do you think he went on TV the day after Sandy hit and lied by telling us obama was doing a super job in handling Sandy? He wanted Romney to lose the election so he, Christie, could run in 2016.

Christie is a fat selfish creep and pure politician all the way.
Now it's perfectly fine with wingnuts to call Christie fat. :lol:

Perhaps Christie is taking care of the people he represents instead of thinking of future political aspirations. Perhaps he is a real man instead of a phoney politician.

HAHAHA. Now that is really funny. You must be the most naive person in america. Christie is pure scum and cares nothing for the public.

HAHAHA that must be why his approval rating is still up around 70 percent -- the public cares nothing for him either HAHAHAHA

Why do you think he went on TV the day after Sandy hit and lied by telling us obama was doing a super job in handling Sandy?

HAHAHA he didn't. He said he heard from the POTUS right away and he told Christie to call him directly if he needed anything, and on that he said "I appreciate that type of leadership". Why did he say that? Because that's what it is HAHAHA

He wanted Romney to lose the election so he, Christie, could run in 2016.

HAHAHA Romney didn't need any help in that endeavor. He wished for 47 percent, and that's exactly what he got.

Christie is a fat selfish creep and pure politician all the way.

Now it's perfectly fine with wingnuts to call Christie fat. :lol:

HAHAHAHA :clap2:

The GOP has not forgotten how Christie deliberately sabotaged Romney's campaign and they're paying him back. Christie is done as a politician. He outsmarted himself

Chris Christie On Sandy Aid: House Republicans Were ‘Disappointing And Disgusting To Watch’ | _

Posted on January 2, 2013 by Angel - NYC

WASHINGTON — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) lit into House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) and House Republicans Wednesday for not holding a vote on a Hurricane Sandy relief bill.

“There is only one group to blame for the continued suffering of these innocent victims: the House majority and their speaker, John Boehner,” he said. “This is not a Republican or Democratic issue. Natural disasters happen in red states and blue states and states with Democratic governors and Republican governors. We respond to innocent victims of natural disasters, not as Republicans or Democrats, but as Americans. Or at least we did until last night. Last night, politics was placed before oaths to serve our citizens. For me, it was disappointing and disgusting to watch.”

House Republicans declined to schedule a vote for Sandy aid Tuesday night, after voting to pass a fiscal cliff deal. If the House does not pass a disaster relief bill before noon on Thursday, when the new session of Congress begins, lawmakers will have to start over

fuck the GOP.....if they cant handle criticism that is warranted then maybe those Congress people should quit.... and you dont pay back a politician you dont like by fucking over millions of Americans to do it.....

Never have truer words been typed. Nicely said sir.

The GOP has not forgotten how Christie deliberately sabotaged Romney's campaign and they're paying him back. Christie is done as a politician. He outsmarted himself

fuck the GOP.....if they cant handle criticism that is warranted then maybe those Congress people should quit.... and you dont pay back a politician you dont like by fucking over millions of Americans to do it.....

Amen. It's a lot like, say, an embargo on Cuba. Hurt the people for petty political purposes.

Chris Christie has a very healthy "fuck you" attitude toward blind party lockstepism. If this is the party's way of penalizing him for it, it's only going to strengthen that healthy attitude. That's exactly why I like him.

It also occurs to me this is the kind of move that drives good Republicans into being Democrats. If that were to happen here I hope he'd bring the attitude with him. Leaders are what we need in office -- not followers.

Amen. It's a lot like, say, an embargo on Cuba. Hurt the people for petty political purposes.

Chris Christie has a very healthy "fuck you" attitude toward blind party lockstepism. If this is the party's way of penalizing him for it, it's only going to strengthen that healthy attitude. That's exactly why I like him.

It also occurs to me this is the kind of move that drives good Republicans into being Democrats. If that were to happen here I hope he'd bring the attitude with him. Leaders are what we need in office -- not followers.

Isn't it funny how they call him a traitor. He is not about his party, he is about his state but that makes him a traitor in their eyes.

They are sickening.

Chris Christie On Sandy Aid: House Republicans Were ‘Disappointing And Disgusting To Watch’ | _

Posted on January 2, 2013 by Angel - NYC

WASHINGTON — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) lit into House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) and House Republicans Wednesday for not holding a vote on a Hurricane Sandy relief bill.

“There is only one group to blame for the continued suffering of these innocent victims: the House majority and their speaker, John Boehner,” he said. “This is not a Republican or Democratic issue. Natural disasters happen in red states and blue states and states with Democratic governors and Republican governors. We respond to innocent victims of natural disasters, not as Republicans or Democrats, but as Americans. Or at least we did until last night. Last night, politics was placed before oaths to serve our citizens. For me, it was disappointing and disgusting to watch.”

House Republicans declined to schedule a vote for Sandy aid Tuesday night, after voting to pass a fiscal cliff deal. If the House does not pass a disaster relief bill before noon on Thursday, when the new session of Congress begins, lawmakers will have to start over

Serving the people who elected you into office and doing your job, like you are obligated to do since the state is your responsibility, is not treason. Does it go against the GOP? Sure.

But Going against the GOP is not treason, because the government is not the GOP, and Cristie was fulfilling his obligations of his governmental job that he was elected for by the people of new jersey.

What you are calling "treason", is infact the direct opposite.

Christie is just showing the world how stupid he is. I feel sorry for him. First he fawns over obama based on his promise of help. Okay, that can be forgiven because it was a shock and a stressful time. But, when it became clear that obama had totally sandbagged Christie, he still didn't step up. Now, the whole world KNOWS that the bill for Sandy Aid was filled with pork to benefit every other political crony BUT Sandy, he's blaming republicans for not passing it. It makes him look VERY foolish.

Forum List

Back