Chris Christie Calls Out Dems and Repubs

Try to figure out why a shrinking economy will never pay down the debt, no matter how much you cut.

Christie is all for raising the retirement age. Imagine being robbed and then you have to rely on 70 year old cops. Or going to a 70 year old doctor. Or being carried out of a burning building by 70 year old firefighters. Or going down stairs on a stretcher and being carried by 70 year old medics.

This is what Republicans propose?

TRY to figure out WHY the economy is shrinking deany.

Everyone already knows.

First, If you concentrate the wealth of a nation in the hands of a few, no one else has any money to spend (that is so fucking obvious).

Second, Republicans, working with the Chinese, moved 2.4 million jobs to China from 2001 to 2008 along with shutting down tens of thousands of American factories.

Third, two endless wars Republicans trapped American into and then hid the actual cost.

Fourth, the trillions wasted in the "Drugs for votes" bill.

Those are the four reasons America is in the mess it's in. And yes, it's just that simple.

Everyone Gracie? Ans WHY did those jobs move overseas? Why do they?

Government overregulation and excessive punitive taxation.

YES IT'S JUST THAT SIMPLE.

TRY to figure out WHY the economy is shrinking deany.

Everyone already knows.

First, If you concentrate the wealth of a nation in the hands of a few, no one else has any money to spend (that is so fucking obvious).

Second, Republicans, working with the Chinese, moved 2.4 million jobs to China from 2001 to 2008 along with shutting down tens of thousands of American factories.

Third, two endless wars Republicans trapped American into and then hid the actual cost.

Those are the four reasons America is in the mess it's in. And yes, it's just that simple.

No, the Chinese are paid 51 cents an hour, live in dorms, and eat at cafeterias. They can't protest because they live in a "communist country". You can't possibly not know that.

Everyone already knows.

No, the Chinese are paid 51 cents an hour, live in dorms, and eat at cafeterias. They can't protest because they live in a "communist country". You can't possibly not know that.

And? Now you know why. Most companies cannot bear UNION demands, Government edicts in this country. YOUR government has made doing business in this country unbearable, HOSTILE...and YOU just made my point for me...didn't you?

These companies wil go where their cost to do business is low...

Didn't see it coming did you? :lol:

And? Now you know why. Most companies cannot bear UNION demands, Government edicts in this country. YOUR government has made doing business in this country unbearable, HOSTILE...and YOU just made my point for me...didn't you?

And how many "union members" are there in this country? From all the workers in the US, about, oh, 7% or 8%? Oops, you didn't see that coming, huh?

And how many "union members" are there in this country? From all the workers in the US, about, oh, 7% or 8%? Oops, you didn't see that coming, huh?

However they ACT as *IF* they're the majority and as petulant children...

Didn't see this one either did you?

:lol:

I thought he'd be a good presidential candidate too but what we really need is 100 Christies in the Senate.

Having observed Christie, I don't think he has any intentions of running for President

A clear indicator would be losing weight. If he intended to run for President, he would be shedding pounds by now. It is clear that he intends to run in 2016

I thought he'd be a good presidential candidate too but what we really need is 100 Christies in the Senate.

Having observed Christie, I don't think he has any intentions of running for President

A clear indicator would be losing weight. If he intended to run for President, he would be shedding pounds by now. It is clear that he intends to run in 2016

of course, a fat man will never be elected. Nor a black man. err...wait....i mean ..:lol:

he has already said he is not running in '12. I think he means it.

it's all appearences to you Statists, isn't it?

of course, a fat man will never be elected. Nor a black man. err...wait....i mean ..:lol:

Just stating a trend...

When Christie ran for Governor he dropped some weight. If you see him dropping weight now, it will indicate he intends to run for President. If not, he is happy as Governor

Just stating a trend...

When Christie ran for Governor he dropped some weight. If you see him dropping weight now, it will indicate he intends to run for President. If not, he is happy as Governor

Incipid drivel.

It's clear Governor Christie puts his state and the country above party politics. And that is exactly what this country needs.

I wonder however, when he is so outspoken about the nonsense in Washington, if he doesn't have the urge to take the lead there and correct the mess that is ensuing at the present time. Maybe he is changing his mind.....:eusa_think:

Try to figure out why a shrinking economy will never pay down the debt, no matter how much you cut.

Christie is all for raising the retirement age. Imagine being robbed and then you have to rely on 70 year old cops. Or going to a 70 year old doctor. Or being carried out of a burning building by 70 year old firefighters. Or going down stairs on a stretcher and being carried by 70 year old medics.

This is what Republicans propose?

So tell me...

Imagine being robbed and then you have to rely on 65 year old cops. Or going to a 65 year old doctor. Or being carried out of a burning building by 65 year old firefighters. Or going down stairs on a stretcher and being carried by 65 year old medics.

According to your spin of the truth, that is what we have now.

If you must spin the truth to win a debate, you aint got shit to stand on.

Is there a point?

Mandatory Retirement
Effective July 1, 1997, retirement is mandatory at age 65. If you do not file a retirement application before your mandatory retirement, you are automatically retired on that date. Retirement benefits, however, are not payable until the application is filed. Elected officials are exempt from mandatory retirement.

Police and Fireman’s Retirement :: Human Resources :: The College of New Jersey

clipart0004.jpg
That's just plain stupid. We have lots of people working in their seventies and eighties that are productive. When a person is no longer capable of doing their job, they should retire.

Forum List

Back