Chris Christie: A better choice for VP than Marco Rubio?

The more I see and hear Rubio the less I like him as VP. I thought adding him to darken the ticket a bit would be a good idea but not anymore. McDonnell's numbers have fallen and Portman is boring and would have no effect outside Ohio. So Christie I believe would be the best choice.

The more I see and hear Rubio the less I like him as VP. I thought adding him to darken the ticket a bit would be a good idea but not anymore. McDonnell's numbers have fallen and Portman is boring and would have no effect outside Ohio. So Christie I believe would be the best choice.

Christie I thinkwould kick ass.

RUBIO needs to stay put where he is. He is more effective that way.

Christie would sit on his ass. That man is a walking heart attack.

where do you sit?

I'm looking forward to the Republican convention. Awkward speeches about why Romney is the best of the best.

You may be disappointed. Even guys like Santorum or Gingrich who are butt hurt will likely hedge and just make it about attacking Obama. Now if Ron Paul speaks then who knows what kind of fireworks we might see.

We will let Ron Paul speak.

3:15 a.m. on Tuesday morning.

You gotta like Christie. He is a straight talking republican who took on the New Jersey democrat machine and beat them.

Dems once again shamelessly playing the health card. We saw the same stuff with McCain and before that Reagan. Funny, you guys aren't too concerned about your chain smoking president getting cancer though.

...quite possibly his most important role within the party other than being Latino. Rubio is a flopper. He takes dramatic public offense at any argument from the other side that violates his belief that high-income Americans should enjoy high levels of prestige and deference to their public policy goals. Basically, he’s Mike Krzyzewski’s ideal politician.

Marco Rubio, Flopper

Forum List

Back