Chose the Super Bowl matchup Now

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I am beginning to worry about the Giants. The Plaxico thing is weighing on them but, I still pick them to defend their title.

Giants vs Titans in Super Bowl

PS: I would love to see Kurt Warner take the Cards there. The folks in Arizona need a lift. But it is very unlikely.

Giants are fine, they make 3 catches last week they bet Philly.

My pick is Manning brothers:

Giants vs Colts in a rematch of the 1958 greatest game ever played.

My pick is Manning brothers:

Please God no. That would be 3 years in a row a Manning has won the Super Bowl. The Mannings are nauseatingly hideous looking. I swear I think they're inbred. They both look like they suffer from serious Down's syndrome.

Please God no. That would be 3 years in a row a Manning has won the Super Bowl. The Mannings are nauseatingly hideous looking. I swear I think they're inbred. They both look like they suffer from serious Down's syndrome.

You're lucky I don't neg rep jsanders! :evil:

If one of the Mannings played for your team you wouldn't be saying that!
They are pure Southern Boys, with a Hall of Fame dad, and a beautiful mother!

Yeah, I agree with a Manning/Manning Super Bowl, no way Tenn. is going to get there.

I do think a Jets/Giant Super Bowl would be cool too, if for some reason my Colts lose...

You wouldn't be a Pats fan, would you? The Mannings are probably 2 of the top 5 QBs in the league. But something is up with Peyton. He just ain't got it this year.

You wouldn't be a Pats fan, would you? The Mannings are probably 2 of the top 5 QBs in the league. But something is up with Peyton. He just ain't got it this year.

You do know he had surgery this summer on his knee, he also had something wrong with his leg (an infection I believe)-but yeah, he's not the Peyton of days gone by. Plus, half of the Colts starting defense are out with injuries, good thing we only play the Lions this Sunday..................:eusa_whistle:

Being from L.A. I have no team. I just want it to be a good game. If I were to have a "bandwagon" pick though it would be Pittsburg Or New York vs Carolina.

No Pats, no Eagles please.

Dont blame the coach the team is failing themselves especially with tony NOMO HOMO ROMO

Dont blame the coach the team is failing themselves especially with tony NOMO HOMO ROMO

It's hard not to blame the Coach when the Coach is Wade Phillips.

With as many pro-bowlers as we have, we should easily make it to the NFC Championship game. As it is, we are freaking fighting for a wild card!

And losing that fight. If the players wanted it bad enough they would get it. But they don't. They don't even play with passion they play for a paycheck.

It's hard not to blame the Coach when the Coach is Wade Phillips.

With as many pro-bowlers as we have, we should easily make it to the NFC Championship game. As it is, we are freaking fighting for a wild card!

Wade Phillips coaches the Cowboys? You are kidding, right? Jerry Jones coaches the Cowboys. Wade Phillips is a place holder, who if left to his own resorts, will bury this team just like his father Bum buried the Oilers years ago.

I am beginning to worry about the Giants. The Plaxico thing is weighing on them but, I still pick them to defend their title.

Giants vs Titans in Super Bowl

PS: I would love to see Kurt Warner take the Cards there. The folks in Arizona need a lift. But it is very unlikely.

Giants v Jets... with Springsteen doing the halftime show and Billy Joel singing the National Anthem, how could they NOT be the matchup?

(You have also now gotten probably the full extent of my football knowledge)

:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back