Chopsticks are now racist

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
More liberal nuttery. I wonder if the universe has a stupid limit where entropy reverses and cleans out everything?

Chopsticks Are Now Racist, According to Liberals

When a prominent political ideology almost exclusively revolves around identity politics like race and focuses on what divides us instead of what brings us all together, it isn’t long before followers of that ideology begin to see divisive racism in just about everything.

Part of the growing anti-white and anti-Western movement among the progressive left is the notion of “cultural appropriation,” that is, Western, white people “appropriating” for their own use that which has come from other cultures, such as food, music and styles of clothing or hair. It was all hilariously and apologetically explained a couple of years ago by the feminist blog Bustle.

The leftists intent on rooting out and exposing cultural appropriation wherever it may be found have recently focused their attention on food, specifically the “racist” manner in which white chefs prepare and present dishes that originated from other cultures.

WHAT? Liberals Now Claim Some Utensils Are Racist

More liberal nuttery. I wonder if the universe has a stupid limit where entropy reverses and cleans out everything?

When a prominent political ideology almost exclusively revolves around identity politics like race and focuses on what divides us instead of what brings us all together, it isn’t long before followers of that ideology begin to see divisive racism in just about everything.

Part of the growing anti-white and anti-Western movement among the progressive left is the notion of “cultural appropriation,” that is, Western, white people “appropriating” for their own use that which has come from other cultures, such as food, music and styles of clothing or hair. It was all hilariously and apologetically explained a couple of years ago by the feminist blog Bustle.

The leftists intent on rooting out and exposing cultural appropriation wherever it may be found have recently focused their attention on food, specifically the “racist” manner in which white chefs prepare and present dishes that originated from other cultures.

Me so horny!!

All the right has to do is hit them back with their own bs.

Let's talk about the cultural appropriation of European arts for insistence.

No more Taco Bell me and my home boys I guess... wait can I say ¨home boys¨ ?

• Banned
I don't go in for tube steak. "Larsky! Larsky! TN has you a date."

“These microaggressions can be as simple as a lack of research.”

Oy vey!

To the Pinoy Snowflake in the article: Your people eat Balut, okay?

Get you some!

balut - Google Search

miketx loves penis
so much he is an extremist
but we don't really care
even though his level of gayness is rare

bump.

Me so horny!!
So that's what chopsticks are for....

Forum List

Back