Choosing Homosexuality

CBS's management, in order to maintain their politically correct credentials, have just agreed to include more gay characters on their shows.

full article:
American Christian Society - Choosing Homosexuality

Homosexuality is a choice that is being influenced in our politically correct society.

I don't know if homosexuality is a choice or not. There are plenty of scientific studies which point to specific brain hormone levels which, if outside of the 'norm', result in 'gay tendencies'. I'm also under the opinion that impressionable youth can be 'turned' gay under the right circumstances and later in life will actually believe that they were born that way. Regardless, gay people will be with us for at least a few more decades and they should be treated with the same respect and consideration as straight people. And if a company decides to include more gay characters in their shows, that's a business decision. Let the viewers decide if it's okay.

why would anyone in their right mind choose to be something that is ostricized in 99% of the world? If you awoke tommorrow and found out that you were going to get beat up because of your skin color. I gaurantee you'll be hiding in the "closet". I believe you're born gay not that you choose to be it.

Being that I put all of my faith in GOD, you already know the answer to that question. However, even if I think it's wrong I don't shove that down anyone's throat. Because 2 consenting adults can "Choose" to do as they please within our laws. So it's not my place to judge people, but I'm right to my opinion. And how do you think the oposition feels about gays comparing their sexuality to ethnicities? Is that also a dead givaway?

Could you please define what you mean by "shoving it down people's throats? TIA

Shoving down peoples throats= pushing my beliefs on others, telling them they are wrong (even though I feel they are). It's basically about respect, even if I disagree.

so...you pushing your beliefs on me and others, telling us we are wrong is "shoving it down our throats". Why do you do that to us if you don't like it done to you?

Could you please define what you mean by "shoving it down people's throats? TIA

Shoving down peoples throats= pushing my beliefs on others, telling them they are wrong (even though I feel they are). It's basically about respect, even if I disagree.

so...you pushing your beliefs on me and others, telling us we are wrong is "shoving it down our throats". Why do you do that to us if you don't like it done to you?

I'm so amazed at this gangster mentality you possess. Heterosexuals can't be impartial to the subject without being labeled a bigot. We are AUTOMATICALLY either 100% with you are against you, huh?

#1. I never pushed my beliefs on anyone here. I'm allowed to express my opinion in a respectful manner w/o putting anyone down ( which I did not do).
#2. Tell me, better yet, show me where I stated that homosexuals are wrong? I'm really anxious to see this.
#3. So I will ask you, what am I "supposedly" doing to you that I don't want done to myself?

You are either ultra sensitive to the point that you think even an ally is your enemy, or you are deeply misunderstanding me.

I'm so amazed at this gangster mentality you possess. Heterosexuals can't be impartial to the subject without being labeled a bigot. We are AUTOMATICALLY either 100% with you are against you, huh?

#1. I never pushed my beliefs on anyone here. I'm allowed to express my opinion in a respectful manner w/o putting anyone down ( which I did not do).
#2. Tell me, better yet, show me where I stated that homosexuals are wrong? I'm really anxious to see this.
#3. So I will ask you, what am I "supposedly" doing to you that I don't want done to myself?

You are either ultra sensitive to the point that you think even an ally is your enemy, or you are deeply misunderstanding me.

Wait one second here....

1. You are pushing your beliefs on me JUST AS MUCH as I am pushing my beliefs on you. You seem to want to excuse what you and other heteros do as A-okay but if homosexuals do the same its "Whoa! Stop shoving your lifestyle down our throats!"

2. Maybe you didn't...if not, then my comments are not for you directly.

3. Again, if my comments do not apply to you personally, then they do not apply to you personally and you don't have to worry about it.

Forum List

Back