Choosing Homosexuality

It’s an act of perversion against God and nature

No it is not.

God(s) are an artificial construct.

and

Homosexuality found naturally in nature.

Homosexuality is found in nature but it is not natural.
:lol::lol::lol:
Rape is found in nature but it is not natural it is perversion.

Rape hurts others. Rape is non-consentual. Rape goes against natural rights to life, liberty, and property. Homosexuality, like heterosexuality, does not.

It’s an act of perversion against God and nature

No it is not.

God(s) are an artificial construct.

and

Homosexuality found naturally in nature.

Homosexuality is found in nature but it is not natural. Rape is found in nature but it is not natural it is perversion.

you are confusing "natural" with "common"

homosexuality occurs NATURALLY and HAS OCCURRED naturally for as long as man has existed...

my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great uncle ug (caveman living in france about 40,000 years ago) was gay

albinos are NOT COMMON but they do occur NATURALLY

midgets are NOT COMMON but they do occur naturally

btw..../religion is NOT NATURAL
it is MANMADE

Why would someone choose homosexuality?

Firstly before I answer, please know my reply is not being prejudice againsts a person or persons. I believe we all have sinned, we all have fallen short of the Glory of God. We are all in the same boat.

However, I believe it all starts with our spiritual state of being. It's starts with knowing Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. For those who do not yet believe in Jesus Christ our Lord yet or deny Him - they are very capable of being sucked into the "world" and the lies of "Satan", whom satan wants people to hurt themselves and others.

I know, I've been there. The "world" says certain things are ok - kinda like peer pressure when we were kids. But ultimately these things hurt us or others around us. We think it is "ok", when in reality it's not. It's hurting ourselves/others = sin. And the only thing..or I shall say the only One Whom can help us, is Jesus Christ our Lord. Love covers a multiple of sins.

Moreover, I believe when people outright deny Jesus Christ, upon the timing of which only the Lord knows and they have been witnessed to in His timing..when they say that He(Jesus Christ) is a lie and not the truth, then the Lord knows when that heart truly turns away from Him - they exchange His truth for a lie. Like the verse I posted earlier.. they exchange the truth of God for a lie.

Romans 1:21-25
21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

So that means, if they have no God, they don't have to be convicted. If they don't have to feel convicted, (or run from it) they can do anything they want, and try to justify it anyway they want. (Yes and I've been there, I know totally. I'm not saying I never sinned, for I have sinned greatly, and sometimes still do. But in other words, I once was blind, but now I see) Like the song, "Amazing Grace" Those words of that song are so true. God opens our eyes to the "world" and also to our own sin. Before knowing Jesus Christ, we are blind.

Or to put it another way, there is a point at which only the Lord knows that people either receive His Truth, or they deny it. He knows, since He is God, that their hearts will be darkened against Him - they "choose" not to yield to the One True God. We can't MAKE someone love us. Neither does God - He gave us freedom, and love is a choice ultimately.

Just as homosexuality is a choice. I do believe however, many will be delivered from it, because of their conviction, and as they come upon the knowledge of Jesus Christ, their Lord and Savior. His Love and revelation of Who He is what helps to "want" to put away things that hurt us or others.

We all struggle with things and always will, but the difference is that when believers in Jesus Christ sin or mess up, we get disciplined from the Lord -we get convicted - but its a GOOD thing! It's so hard but it's like being "pruned". A Father's loving discipline. That is what the Lord does and He does it in "love", not in condemnation. He made a way through Jesus Christ our Lord. Without knowing Him, we are still "of the world" and can be deceived very easily by lies.

I guess however, that there are thousands upon thousands of people who are struggling with homosexuality are doing just that. "Struggling" with it. It's evident it's a "struggle" by people claiming to "come out of the closet". What did they have to hide about it in the first place if it wasn't wrong?

Again though, struggling with it, asking for help with a sin.... is alot different than being defiant and saying its not a sin. It is honest to say we are struggling with something. And don't let the "world" fool you, we ARE weak, and we DO need the Lord, our Savior.

Overall, when we put our trust/faith/hope in Jesus Christ, He changes our lives, we see as we haven't seen before, we are loved like we were never loved before, and it is only by HIS righteousness that we are saved. Not anything we can "do", but upon knowing Him, His love revealed brings us to our knees (in a good way) and we no longer want to sin.

/

Last edited:

Well...according to the idiots here people choose to be homos OUT OF SPITE!

Yeah yeah, I know, HG, that's a preposterous POV to have, I quite agree.

But nevertheless, even though nobody here has every penned those words IN JUST THE WAY i DID, that IS what they are telling us when they say that people CHOOSE to be gay.

Using their POV AND APPROACHING IT LOGICALLY, one can arrive at no other conclusion thaN THAT people are choosing to be gay JUST TO PISS PEOPLE OFF!

Well...according to the idiots here people choose to be homos OUT OF SPITE!

Yeah yeah, I know, HG, that's a preposterous POV to have, I quite agree.

But nevertheless, even though nobody here has every penned those words IN JUST THE WAY i DID, that IS what they are telling us when they say that people CHOOSE to be gay.

Using their POV AND APPROACHING IT LOGICALLY, one can arrive at no other conclusion thaN THAT people are choosing to be gay JUST TO PISS PEOPLE OFF!

So where would bisexual people fall into all of this? are they just being greedy?

The same reason a thief decides to steal, a john decides to trick, and a murderer decides to kill. Temptation!!!!! Many people believe it's ok to think with our flesh(animal instincts). One may not choose to have the urge to have sex with the same gender, but one has a choice in the lifestyle that one lives.

The same reason a thief decides to steal, a john decides to trick, and a murderer decides to kill. Temptation!!!!! Many people believe it's ok to think with our flesh(animal instincts). One may not choose to have the urge to have sex with the same gender, but one has a choice in the lifestyle that one lives.

It's always a dead giveaway when people compare homosexuals and homosexuality with illegal activities such as stealing and murder. Nice job there, Sparky.

(As for Johns and tricks....I really don't believe prostitution should be illegal. Nevada had it right. License it and require health checks, etc. You aren't going to stop sex for pay. It's been around forever.)

And...what exactly do you think the gay "lifestyle" is?

It's always a dead giveaway when people compare homosexuals and homosexuality with illegal activities such as stealing and murder. Nice job there, Sparky.

(As for Johns and tricks....I really don't believe prostitution should be illegal. Nevada had it right. License it and require health checks, etc. You aren't going to stop sex for pay. It's been around forever.)

Being that I put all of my faith in GOD, you already know the answer to that question. However, even if I think it's wrong I don't shove that down anyone's throat. Because 2 consenting adults can "Choose" to do as they please within our laws. So it's not my place to judge people, but I'm right to my opinion. And how do you think the oposition feels about gays comparing their sexuality to ethnicities? Is that also a dead givaway?

Last edited:

So homosexuality is an animal instinct? so that means it should be tempting for all of us than right?

Being that I put all of my faith in GOD, you already know the answer to that question. However, even if I think it's wrong I don't shove that down anyone's throat. Because 2 consenting adults can "Choose" to do as they please within our laws. So it's not my place to judge people, but I'm right to my opinion. And how do you think the oposition feels about gays comparing their sexuality to ethnicities? Is that also a dead givaway?

Could you please define what you mean by "shoving it down people's throats? TIA

So homosexuality is an animal instinct? so that means it should be tempting for all of us than right?
"Sexuality" as a whole is. If you are religious then you should be aware that its not the animal instincts which God ultimately judges us by. It's whether or not we yield to temptations. That being said, all of us have our own trials and tribulations. One person's trials may consist of being put in a situation that calls for desperate measures. If one is starving, homeless, and has no money to eat, they will be tempted to rob or steal to fill their belly. Even though both God and our laws forbid it.

I know some gay people who grew up in the church and were raised not to be homosexuals. When they became of age, they left the church completely saying that the desire was too great to give up for God. In the end, they ended up denying God altogether to justify their choice in living that "lifestyle."

if anyone thinks homosexuality is a choice, that means they wake up every day and "decide" to be heterosexual.

Could you please define what you mean by "shoving it down people's throats? TIA

Shoving down peoples throats= pushing my beliefs on others, telling them they are wrong (even though I feel they are). It's basically about respect, even if I disagree.

if anyone thinks homosexuality is a choice, that means they wake up every day and "decide" to be heterosexual.

So in turn wouldn't that really mean everyone is really bisexual, since they are making a choice on what way they swing?

"Sexuality" as a whole is. If you are religious then you should be aware that its not the animal instincts which God ultimately judges us by. It's whether or not we yield to temptations. That being said, all of us have our own trials and tribulations. One person's trials may consist of being put in a situation that calls for desperate measures. If one is starving, homeless, and has no money to eat, they will be tempted to rob or steal to fill their belly. Even though both God and our laws forbid it.

I know some gay people who grew up in the church and were raised not to be homosexuals. When they became of age, they left the church completely saying that the desire was too great to give up for God. In the end, they ended up denying God altogether to justify their choice in living that "lifestyle."

But if homosexuality is really a choice wouldn't the people just choose to be str8 instead of going through all the heart ache?

Not true. I doubt when it comes to dating, people who have preferences towards particular races wake up every morning deciding whether or not to date outside that preference. You have a choice to do many things. Do you constantly stress yourself out deciding whether or not to do them when you wake up? Or have you programed yourself to react off of your preferences?

Last edited:

But if homosexuality is really a choice wouldn't the people just choose to be str8 instead of going through all the heart ache?

Acting on homosexuality is the choice. Not having feelings of having sex with the same gender. That's where the confusion and contraversy lies

Last edited:

So in turn wouldn't that really mean everyone is really bisexual, since they are making a choice on what way they swing?

I would almost have to say we all pretty much have the potential. Think about this analogy. A horny guy is blind folded and is told that a beautiful woman is going to give him oral sex. He cannot see this woman. It turns out it's a guy. But the guy was still turned on by the fact that he was being given pleasure. Even though he could not see them.

Technically since we are not in control of our bodily urges, both sexes have the potential to turn us on. But since most of us have programmed ourselves to react off of our own perceptions, straight men tend to be disgusted at the thought of another man turning them on. According to the bible..... The flesh is weak.

I would almost have to say we all pretty much have the potential. Think about this analogy. A horny guy is blind folded and is told that a beautiful woman is going to give him oral sex. He cannot see this woman. It turns out it's a guy. But the guy was still turned on by the fact that he was being given pleasure. Even though he could not see them.

Technically since we are not in control of our bodily urges, both sexes have the potential to turn us on. But since most of us have programmed ourselves to react off of our own perceptions, straight men tend to be disgusted at the thought of another man turning them on. According to the bible..... The flesh is weak.

Thats an interesting theory.

Forum List

Back