Choosing Homosexuality

I'd agree is a choice, even say for some they are blindly in sin. (As we all, before Christ our Lord, once were) I remember before I know Jesus, when others would say I was doing something wrong, I'd be all prideful saying, "you don't know what you are talking about!"..etc. Now, years later, I can look back and see the witnesses for Christ, who were advising me out love. Total love, not condemnation.

God's Word has made it clear about homosexuality. Because people exchange the truth of God for a lie, they do things that aren't how He made us.

Romans 1:25-26
25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error

When someone is born again and knows who Jesus is, the Holy Spirit convicts us of sin, and we know when we do wrong. We confess and He is faithful to help us. There is a huge difference between struggling with sin, and then claiming its "not" a sin.

Last edited:
I heard that 50% of Homosexuals are born that way, the rest just get sucked into it.

>

Just a couple of things...

#1 - Politically Correct Credentials?

As reported on LiftSiteNews CBS had the lowest ranking of homosexual friendly shows on any major broadcast network.

The fact remains that homosexuals, as a group, and those that have no issues with homosexuals in general are a demographic and usually one with quite a bit of spending power.

#2 Pot Meet Kettle in the Link Posted

Science has yet to determine if there is such a thing as a "gay gene" which predetermines sexual orientation. Lacking definitive proof of hard-wired homosexuality, the left does what it usually does in situations where the facts don't coincide with their ideology: they "deem" it is so.
So to you, Neal Boortz, I say that being homosexual in America today is most definitely a choice.

If we chastise the left for claiming that homosexuality is, in part, a function biology.

Then do you chastise the right (in the claim made by the author) that homosexuality is a choice? If your claim is that science has not determined a root cause for homosexuality in terms of biology, then you are then also unable to claim it is a choice because it being a "choice" is then equally unproven.

There very may well be no "gay gene", homosexuality might be a choice (although I know I made no "choice" I'm wired to like boobs and a nice tush), it may be a "gay gene", it might be a "straight gene" that didn't fire properly, maybe it's abnormal hormones in the womb, maybe it's chemically derived environmental (he World Nut Daily claims Soy makes you gay), or maybe it emotionally derived environmental. Or maybe it's a combination of multiple things.

>>>>

Last edited:
CBS's management, in order to maintain their politically correct credentials, have just agreed to include more gay characters on their shows.

full article:
American Christian Society - Choosing Homosexuality

Homosexuality is a choice that is being influenced in our politically correct society.

Too bad about that. Business should be able to conduct business on owner's own terms; rising and falling on their own choices. Will and Grace was one of my favorite shows when it was airing. And "no" I am not gay. Just not prejudiced.

CBS's management, in order to maintain their politically correct credentials, have just agreed to include more gay characters on their shows.

full article:

Homosexuality is a choice that is being influenced in our politically correct society.

Too bad about that. Business should be able to conduct business on owner's own terms; rising and falling on their own choices. Will and Grace was one of my favorite shows when it was airing. And "no" I am not gay. Just not prejudiced.

The L word is one of my favorite shows.

full article:

Unfortunately, it was poorly written.

Unfortunately, it was poorly written.

The chicks in it are pretty hot but is this realistic of what goes on in Lesbian relationships? usually what they show us on tv is not always the truth.

Why would someone choose homosexuality?

why would someone choose to be a deranged religious wacko?

homosexuality is probably a lot more fun than religion....

(not that I would know)

I read somewhere that there is an organization dedicated to extracting religious mumbojumboism from deranged christians and helping them convert back to sane and rational people...

I think more homosexuals on tv shows is a GOOD thing...

the more we see gays on tv the more USE to homosexuality we become

the more comfortable we become with it

what we need is more examples of deranged christians on tv behaving badly so that people will become nauseated by them.....

Why would someone choose homosexuality?

why would someone choose to be a deranged religious wacko?

homosexuality is probably a lot more fun than religion....

(not that I would know)

I read somewhere that there is an organization dedicated to extracting religious mumbojumboism from deranged christians and helping them convert back to sane and rational people...

I think more homosexuals on tv shows is a GOOD thing...

the more we see gays on tv the more USE to homosexuality we become

the more comfortable we become with it

what we need is more examples of deranged christians on tv behaving badly so that people will become nauseated by them.....

If just seeing gay people on tv makes you want to mess around with another guy than in my opinion you were already bi-curious to begin with, I watch Jersey Shore occasionally on tv but that doesn't make me want to hit up the clubs every night, get a Pauly D blow out and go gym/tanning/laundry.

full article:

even if homosexuality is a choice (something that you CHOOSE to believe but can't prove)
there is nothing wrong with it...

in a FREE country where people have the RIGHT TO CHOOSE then homosexuality is a BETTER CHOICE than MOST RELIGIONS

I have met and become friends with MANY homosexuals over the years and for the most part they are decent, friendly, intelligent, witty

as opposed to those who CHOOSE RELIGION....
who, for the most part, are angry, mean, self righteous, judgmental, dictatorial and not clever at all

full article:

even if homosexuality is a choice (something that you CHOOSE to believe but can't prove)

in a FREE country where people have the RIGHT TO CHOOSE then homosexuality is a BETTER CHOICE than MOST RELIGIONS

I have met and become friends with MANY homosexuals over the years and for the most part they are decent, friendly, intelligent, witty

as opposed to those who CHOOSE RELIGION....
who, for the most part, are angry, mean, self righteous, judgmental, dictatorial and not clever at all

I don't see much comparison between homosexuality and religion though, homosexuality is a sexual preference and religion is someones personal beliefs.

full article:

It’s an act of perversion against God and nature

full article:

No it is not.

God(s) are an artificial construct.

and

Homosexuality found naturally in nature.

No it is not.

God(s) are an artificial construct.

and

Homosexuality found naturally in nature.

Homosexuality is found in nature but it is not natural. Rape is found in nature but it is not natural it is perversion.

Forum List

Back