Choosing A Wife

Those women come few and far between. Perhaps one day it will be cool to be a virgin.

Not that few. I flatly refused to have sex with my husband until after we were married. I wanted everything about our relationship to be something I could be proud of.

Besides, even the ones who do have sex before marriage are likely to cut the guy off at some point if the ring isn't offered. And men, bless their little hearts, are basically creatures of habit and routine. Once they get comfortable, most of them just want to continue so.

Maybe you're just spending time with the wrong women.

I am glad I am not hanging out with those women.

Sex is very important in a relationship especially married.

I dont want to date soem broad then find out after we get married she only likes missionary.

I dont want to date soem broad then find out after we get married she only likes missionary.

I don't suppose it would ever cross your mind that you could just talk to her and ask?

And quite frankly, if sex is that big a deal to you, you're probably going to be in a sad state after marriage. On the other hand, I'd say that's a good possibility anyway, for a guy who refers to women as "broads".

I don't suppose it would ever cross your mind that you could just talk to her and ask?

And quite frankly, if sex is that big a deal to you, you're probably going to be in a sad state after marriage. On the other hand, I'd say that's a good possibility anyway, for a guy who refers to women as "broads".

lol, what good is asking her going to do if she is a virgin at 27 years old.

Who wants to deal with that bullshit

and I am married

Happily, going on 2 years now.

There is no sad state, we have abeautiful son, home and the sexual chemistry is still very strong.

My wife is my wife, all other women are broads. :)

If all men wanted from woman was sex, why would any of us marry?

It must be a red state thing. I've never heard of a man having to be bribed with sex to commit to marriage.

I must live in a crazy, lefty liberal world, but I imagine men want the same thing women want in a partner- friendship, respect, and passion. Must be a liberal thing. :eusa_whistle:

He's got a good point there. What if you find out after you are married that you are sexually incompatible?

Sex is way up there, believe me. For both of us. If that died, our relationship would be gone.

He's got a good point there. What if you find out after you are married that you are sexually incompatible?

Why in heaven's name would you do that? Can't you tell before you have sex whether or not you find someone desirable? And once upon a time, most people got married before having sex with each other. Many people got married without even knowing each other particularly well. How do you suppose they managed to make the majority of marriages work then?

Sex is way up there, believe me. For both of us. If that died, our relationship would be gone.

Well, then, I hope for your sake that you both remain healthy and energetic until you one day get hit by a bus, because I'd hate to see your marriage collapse because one of you is sexually incapacitated by illness or infirmity.

For myself, sex is an expression of the things that are the bedrock of my marriage. It is not itself the bedrock.

Why in heaven's name would you do that? Can't you tell before you have sex whether or not you find someone desirable? And once upon a time, most people got married before having sex with each other. Many people got married without even knowing each other particularly well. How do you suppose they managed to make the majority of marriages work then?

Sounds like you are a terrible lay.

I woul dhate to be in a marriage where the sex was bad and/or boring.

Forum List

Back