Choose Life License Plates in NJ

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
New Jersey's Motor Vehicles Commission has quietly begun to offer license plates with the slogan "Choose Life," bringing to an end a legal battle that began in 2003. The state initially rejected the plates, but after a seven-year fight in court, officials decided to allow them to avoid further legal expenses.

Your comments: N.J. allows 'Choose Life' license plates after years-long legal battle | NJ.com

9111095-large.jpg

Seven years over that? Good grief.

I am 100% for adoption!

My neice and nephew are adopted since my sister and law had Lupus and couldn't have children, one of my best friends adopted a son and they are on the list to adopt another child, my ex fiancee was adopted, a close relative got pregnant at 16 and gave her daughter up for adoption.

New Jersey's Motor Vehicles Commission has quietly begun to offer license plates with the slogan "Choose Life," bringing to an end a legal battle that began in 2003. The state initially rejected the plates, but after a seven-year fight in court, officials decided to allow them to avoid further legal expenses.

Your comments: N.J. allows 'Choose Life' license plates after years-long legal battle | NJ.com

9111095-large.jpg

Seven years over that? Good grief.

Funding adoption is something the eugenicists really don't like.

The far left supports a woman's right to choose...but only as long as she chooses to abort.

apparently the far right chooses to distort the truth on every issue

I only know 4 or 5 LEFTISTS and NONE of them support your statement

I can't understand why anyone would be proud to be a liar

Seems like there is a plate out there for everything... I have Retired Military plates on both of my vehicles here in Illinois... I really think it's all getting out of hand though. I think they should do away with all of the special plates - even vanity plates - and each State have just 1 license plate and that's it. That's because I'm an old stick in the mud.

Seems like there is a plate out there for everything... I have Retired Military plates on both of my vehicles here in Illinois... I really think it's all getting out of hand though. I think they should do away with all of the special plates - even vanity plates - and each State have just 1 license plate and that's it. That's because I'm an old stick in the mud.

I'm siding with BBD on this. Make one uniform license plate, if you want to decorate your car, do it some other way, it's not as though the plate is the only place it can be done :)

The pro choice side can have a plate that says "Choose Abortion". That is the other choice isn't it? Are they comfortable enough with that position to have a plate that states that choice? If not, then why not?

I don't believe they've asked. Maybe they aren't interested in a seven year legal battle either.

But isn't the opposite of "Choose life" "Choose death"? :eusa_whistle:

I don't have any problem with personalized or special plates. In some cases, part of the cost is passed on to support a very worthy cause - like a children's hospital, wildlife foundation or something.

In the scheme of things in today's world, I guess I just find myself continually amazed at the number of petty things people will fight over.

Forum List

Back