Chomsky: Obama Policies Same As Bush

Harvey

Rookie
May 10, 2009
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07685d8ZKcI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Chomsky is Mr. Irrelevent and a joke! Who give a shit what he says. Fucking communist should go to North Korea or Venezuela!

I agree with Chomsky's take on Democracy, but not his assessment of whether our democracy is healthy or not.

What do you expect would happen if you allow the majority of people to vote on an issues or subject they do not know? They will buy into the ideas that make sense to them as individuals, forget about what is best for all or what they think, as individuals, is best for all. Thus the concept of "Selling" an ideology or politician becomes the basis for any National selection process. Whether it be toothpaste or Public policies, someone will buy it.

Yeah, right.

Like anyone on this board is qualified to find the flaws in Chomsky's analysis.

You right twingers are such kneekerks, that you don't realize that he's complaining essantially what you you are complaining about?

Fucking idiots!

Yeah, right.

Like anyone on this board is qualified to find the flaws in Chomsky's analysis.

You right twingers are such kneekerks, that you don't realize that he's complaining essantially what you you are complaining about?

Fucking idiots!
Trying to read your illiterate diatribe there is much more difficult than understanding Chomsky. I note also, you have no counter-argument to offer.

As usual.

Well, we have had our fair share of taking whacks at the right-wing extremists, we might as well have a go at the left-wing ones too.

Why not? After listening to "Bush this .. Bush that ...." for 8 years, the silence from the left when it comes to a Democrat doing the same damned thing is blatantly obvious.

The mice that roared...idiots

Here's some cheese for you, mouse ....

When Bush okayed wiretapping without warrants, this board was as inundated with threads on that topic as it is now about waterboarding. It's like the left just keeps ranting and ranting for no more reason than obfuscation.

I've seen one or two threads that I actually recall about Obama basically leaving the NSA wiretapping in place, as is.

Where's the outrage NOW?

Ain't trying to defend a glass house a bitch?:lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back