Choke Artists

They didn't choke, the Giants are better then they are.

NY has underachieved all year, it was only a matter of time before they started to play better.

Go Giants!

Can't blame this one on Romo though....he played a great game

Cowboys have a tough schedule the rest of the way. December could once again be a tough month

Romo is at fault, he failed to rally his running game. He is better than he played today, and yes the Dallas December curse is upon them.

Dallas' problem is that they are a collection of good to great players, not a team. They have zero discipline, and no fear at all of being benched and/or getting cut.

It's been a disease in Dallas since Jimmy Johnson left.

Get ready for the 8-8 or maybe 9-7 finish.

Going to be a tough December for the Cowgirls....tough schedule

The east will go to the winner of the eglets-G men matchup sunday night.

The Cowgirls will be lucky to win another game.

Giants have Philly, Skins, carolina & the Vikes, if they beat philly they will get at least 3 out of 4.

Giants have Philly, Skins, carolina & the Vikes, if they beat philly they will get at least 3 out of 4.

Eagles have owned the Giants the last two years. I'd give the Eagles the edge in the east

I won't count the cowboys out yet. Remember on any given Sunday the worst can beat the best. All it takes sometimes is one misstep or one break away play. Of course I won't bet on them either......

Eagles have owned the Giants the last two years. I'd give the Eagles the edge in the east
Just means NY is due!

Last time NY beat them was the SB year, lost 4 staright now.

I'd say its time to change that, or forget the playoffs.

I wouldn't count out the Cowboys either. They play the Eagles the last game of the season and it may be winner take all like last year.

I'll say one thing though. If the Cowboys don't make the playoffs...heads will roll

Just means NY is due!

Last time NY beat them was the SB year, lost 4 staright now.

I'd say its time to change that, or forget the playoffs.

Its not a case of being due, but the Giants haven't shown it on the field against the Eagles. Giants beat them in the first game last year and have lost three straight and haven't looked good in any of them.

Forum List

Back