Chocolate milk

Hello, my name is Joemoma. I am addicted to chocolate milk.

Step 1: We admitted we were powerless over chocolae milk—that our lives had become unmanageable.

Step 2: Came to believe that a Cocoa Product greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

Step 3: Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of Chocolate as we understood Her

Step 4: Made a searching and fearless dietary inventory of ourselves.

Step 5: Admitted to Chocolate, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

Step 6: Were entirely ready to have Chocolate remove all these defects of character

Step 7: Humbly asked Chocolate to remove our shortcomings.

Step 8: Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.

Step 9: Made direct amends to idiots people wherever possible, except when to do so would cause us to perjure ourselves or reveal our hidden chocolate caches.

Step 10: Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly eat a Cadbury bar with a glass of milk.

Step 11: Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with Chocolate, as we understood Her, praying only for knowledge of Her will for us and the power to crawl to the nearest carton of chocolate milk.

Step 12: Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these Steps, we tried to carry this message to Chocohalics, and to practice these principles with gusto in all our affairs.

Damn Lucy. I just got back from the market with a gallon of chocolate milk. ICE COLD. And am now drinking a very tall glass of it. She just cost me gas money. :blowup:

I bought a half gallon of chocolate milk today. Not much left. Lucy should be expecting a check from the "Got Milk" advertising people any day now.

beef_strips.gif

Forum List

Back