Chocolate. I didn't know that!

Did you know if you put a graham cracker on a plate, and then put a single piece of hershey chocolate and a marshmallow on top of it, and microwave for 30 seconds, then top with another cracker, you will get a perfect s'more?

lololol they had a coupon for $1 off marshmallows, graham crackers and hershey's chocolate bars at my store on Thursday. My son and I have almost finished the bag of marshmallows.

lololol they had a coupon for $1 off marshmallows, graham crackers and hershey's chocolate bars at my store on Thursday. My son and I have almost finished the bag of marshmallows.
I have mini marshmellows. I use them to put my dog's meds inside, lol. And sometimes I eat them myself. Since they are mini, I use a toothpick to spear one, use my cig lighter to toast it, and munch on them one at a time while watching tv. :)

I have mini marshmellows. I use them to put my dog's meds inside, lol. And sometimes I eat them myself. Since they are mini, I use a toothpick to spear one, use my cig lighter to toast it, and munch on them one at a time while watching tv. :)
My, you're a dainty little thing, Gracie. :party:

Don't you think its a great idea? Mini mallows, wood toothpicks, lighter? Hell, I could put a roaring fireplace on my monitor via youtube and be right at home in da woods. :lol:

I might be a good example of what it says in there about chocolate helping a person have a better memory. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Not to pat myself on the back of course, but I do have a weird way of being able to remember certain things and brownies are my favorite chocolate. :) :) :)

I make my own chocolates and have fun creating my own creations, some of my better ones I'll share here.
Hobby shops like Hobby Lobby,& Michaels have melting chocolates and plastic forms including
Reeses cup forms. :)
The dark chocolate melting chips work best, but there are 2 white chocolate creations I came up with that are
some of my best combos.
One white chocolate is poured to coat each piece in the form then placed in the freezer for 3-5 min. Then I add a dried Cherry in each one and top off and freeze another 3-5 minutes then remoce from form and refridge in a storage container. The combo of dried cherry works best with the white chocolate. The other white chocolate combo I bake peanut butter cookies and place a little peanut butter with small rounded cuts of cookie into the chilled white chocolate shell enough to fit so topping off is smooth not bulging. That combo if you make a peanut buttery cookie is amazing. Raisens also go well with white chocolate. The dark chocolate can be raisens, or marshmellow whip (make a thin shell), or strawberry, orange, or Raspberry tafee.
Taffee is made using corn syrup, sugar, extract flavoring of desired flavor and artificial coloring.
some Non flavor gelatin or corn starch can also be used depending on consistancy you seek.
Carmels are made with brown sugar, vanilla extract, Butter, little corn syrup brought to boil to wanted consistancy.
Carmels with walnuts placed in dark chocolate shells make great candies as well of course.

Good site. I read before that chocolate is good for you in some ways but the dark chocolate is what you want to eat and not a lot as it comes with a price tag of a lot of calories:

A 100 gram bar of dark chocolate with 70-85% cocoa contains (1):
  • 11 grams of fiber.
  • 67% of the RDA for Iron.
  • 58% of the RDA for Magnesium.
  • 89% of the RDA for Copper.
  • 98% of the RDA for Manganese.
  • It also has plenty of potassium, phosphorus, zinc and selenium.
"Of course, 100 grams (3.5 ounces) is a fairly large amount and not something you should be consuming daily. All these nutrients also come with 600 calories and moderate amounts of sugar."

I like the light, sugary, chocolate so of course it isn't as good for you. :(

Forum List

Back