Chobani Yogurt fungus

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Glad to see this article come out Twin Falls Refugee Rape Special Report: Why Are The Refugees Moving In? - Breitbart

If anyone had eaten this yogurt and have suffered health issues since you may want to consider having a health care provider check you for the Mucor circinelloides fungus. In people with compromised immune systems it became a problem right away. For those without compromised immune systems it can be present and take longer for a person to notice the ill effects of the fungal infection (bloating, severe stomach aches and intestinal issues). These symptoms can be similar to a roto type virus which reoccurs in a rotation like pattern as the body tries to fight off the fungal infection. A few days of feeling sick and then a few days of feeling better. Fungal infections are some of the hardest type infections for even a healthy person to fight off.

http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2014/07/chobani-yogurt-contained-fungal-pathogen/

Watch your food carefully for anything that appears abnormal.

c difficile is another issue on the rise and not easy to detect right away.
Could food be route for Clostridium difficile infection?

Glad to see this article come out Twin Falls Refugee Rape Special Report: Why Are The Refugees Moving In? - Breitbart

If anyone had eaten this yogurt and have suffered health issues since you may want to consider having a health care provider check you for the Mucor circinelloides fungus. In people with compromised immune systems it became a problem right away. For those without compromised immune systems it can be present and take longer for a person to notice the ill effects of the fungal infection (bloating, severe stomach aches and intestinal issues). These symptoms can be similar to a roto type virus which reoccurs in a rotation like pattern as the body tries to fight off the fungal infection. A few days of feeling sick and then a few days of feeling better. Fungal infections are some of the hardest type infections for even a healthy person to fight off.

Research Finds Recalled Chobani Yogurt Contained Fungal Pathogen | Food Safety News

Your article is 2 years old, but I did recently buy some yogurt from Aldi's that I took one bite of and knew something wasn't kosher with it. Spit, rinsed, and tossed without swallowing. It wasn't expired but it definitely had an unusual funkiness to it.

Research Finds Recalled Chobani Yogurt Contained Fungal Pathogen | Food Safety News

Your article is 2 years old, but I did recently buy some yogurt from Aldi's that I took one bite of and knew something wasn't kosher with it. Spit, rinsed, and tossed without swallowing. It wasn't expired but it definitely had an unusual funkiness to it.
The dangers of this particular fungi were not initially known and a lot of people do not watch for food recalls. I found some chicken breast recently that I had gotten for the dogs had a chemical shot into every third package. Took me awhile to figure out what it was. I generally wash their meat and I could smell it. When I inspected it closer I notice puncture holes in the center of each chicken breast. It was about four weeks later I found the same chemicals shot into the centers of cream cheese packages.

The dangers of this particular fungi were not initially known and a lot of people do not watch for food recalls. I found some chicken breast recently that I had gotten for the dogs had a chemical shot into every third package. Took me awhile to figure out what it was. I generally wash their meat and I could smell it. When I inspected it closer I notice puncture holes in the center of each chicken breast. It was about four weeks later I found the same chemicals shot into the centers of cream cheese packages.

If it is something that I think a lot of people may be affected by, I will pass the info on via boards and social media, especially if it originates out of a supplier that produces a lot of different brands. I am hit or miss with it. I know I will never buy bagged lettuce it has been recalled so many times. I also never buy meat I cannot see through the wrapping liked bagged chicken/steak strips for fajitas or chub packs.

If it is something that I think a lot of people may be affected by, I will pass the info on via boards and social media, especially if it originates out of a supplier that produces a lot of different brands. I am hit or miss with it. I know I will never buy bagged lettuce it has been recalled so many times. I also never buy meat I cannot see through the wrapping liked bagged chicken/steak strips for fajitas or chub packs.
I fed my big dog mostly people food but gave him some Alpo while I was visiting family in 2007. Big mistake as that is when it had that plasticizer in it supposedly for the protein content would be higher. Purina paid most of the vet bills but a lot of people lost their animals from that food out of China. That is why I still feed my dogs people food the majority of the time but where the people food is not trust worthy we may have to raise up some hens and feed them eggs for their protien.

I am curious to know how many other Muslim owned or backed food producers are putting out tainted or infected products here in America? How many Muslim owned or backed food producers are presently operating in America?

New Topics

Forum List

Back