Chivalry

Not in the South. Southern hospitality is alive and well.

I love Southerners, and Southern Men!

And those accents! :eusa_drool:

I think we all know what you mean EZ:

hot-list-josh-holloway-2.jpg

:eusa_shhh:

not at my house and not in my life....open doors all the time....pull out chairs....give up my seat.....still say yes mame and yes sir....i say you are wellcome and thank you instead of no problem.....i even walk on the outside edge of the sidewalk as i was taught....

Me too. Manners cost nothing.

Another person on here that I can say "That goes without saying"

You are class 100% Tigerbob! :cool:

Is it dead? :eusa_think:

Yup!

Deader than a Dodo.

We live in a world of merchants not knights.

Beancounters and those values which they hold dear rule this realm.
Not always the case.

How you feeling? What did your doctor say?

She said, as did the nurse practicioner, "I cannot believe you're 58 years old."

Then she forced me to take down my pants and did unspeakable things to me bum!

I whined to her as I was laying curled on my side with my knees up to my chin, "What you're doing seems very unnature to me"

Her response?

"It seems very unnatural to me, too"

She wants to date me again next year, but I think that I won't be dating her again.

She violated me and I didn't even get a reach-around!

Last edited:
Yup!

Deader than a Dodo.

We live in a world of merchants not knights.

Beancounters and those values which they hold dear rule this realm.
Not always the case.

How you feeling? What did your doctor say?

She said, as did the nurse practicioner, "I cannot believe you're 58 years old."

Then she forced me to take down my pants and did unspeakable things to me bum!

I whined to her as I was laying curled on my side with my knees up to my chin, "What you're doing seems very unnature to me"

Her response?

"It seems very unnatural to me, too"

She wants to date me again next year, but I think that I won't be dating her again.

She violated me and I didn't even get a reach-around!

But was she chivalrous when doing all those things to you?

not at my house and not in my life....open doors all the time....pull out chairs....give up my seat.....still say yes mame and yes sir....i say you are wellcome and thank you instead of no problem.....i even walk on the outside edge of the sidewalk as i was taught....

Me too. Manners cost nothing.

Another person on here that I can say "That goes without saying"

You are class 100% Tigerbob! :cool:

You are clearly one of the most perceptive persons on this board. :clap2:

I used to have a simple rule for a woman getting a second date, she had to respond to my chivalry.
Here was the test.
I had a car that required a key to unlock the door (no remote control unlocking mechanism).
I would lock all the doors when after we exited the vehicle on our date (dinner, theater, where ever we went).
Upon return to the vehicle I would approach the passenger side first, unlock the door, open it for her, hold it open until she was properly seated, then close the door.
If she didn't reach over and unlock the drivers side door by the time I walked around to the other side of the car, she didn't get a second date.

I used to have a simple rule for a woman getting a second date, she had to respond to my chivalry.
Here was the test.
I had a car that required a key to unlock the door (no remote control unlocking mechanism).
I would lock all the doors when after we exited the vehicle on our date (dinner, theater, where ever we went).
Upon return to the vehicle I would approach the passenger side first, unlock the door, open it for her, hold it open until she was properly seated, then close the door.
If she didn't reach over and unlock the drivers side door by the time I walked around to the other side of the car, she didn't get a second date.

What kind of woman wouldn't unlock your door for you? :confused:

Here was the test.

What kind of woman wouldn't unlock your door for you? :confused:

One with short arms?

Forum List

Back