Chivalry

thank you....i was rasied by a 'society" mother,a southern grandmother and a southern great grandmother.....there was little choice in the matter.....

Oh heck yeah, you didn't have a chance! :lol:

I bet your wife loves it too, and you're raising your children to be that way!

yes she does.....my children are know as some of the most polite well spoken well behaved children in their circles.....

intelligence and skill will only take you so far if your personality sucks....
Good manners goes a long ways. My aunts used to argue on weekends who got to take my children home with them.

Oh heck yeah, you didn't have a chance! :lol:

I bet your wife loves it too, and you're raising your children to be that way!

yes she does.....my children are know as some of the most polite well spoken well behaved children in their circles.....

Good manners goes a long ways. My aunts used to argue on weekends who got to take my children home with them.

I have a 13 yo she can borrow! :lol:

Then perhaps you can explain it to me ?

You need Chivarly explained to you? Really?

The basic premise of good manners and respect is how I look at it.

How do you see it?

It originated with protecting the weak. Good manners makes perfect sense to me when treating a male or a female.

Yes, what's your point? Nowhere did I say it's only for men.

I am chivalrous too, I hold the door for whomever is behind me, be it man, woman or child. I say please and thank you to anyone, be it the store clerk ringing up my groceries, or the man, woman or child holding the door open for me.

You need Chivarly explained to you? Really?

The basic premise of good manners and respect is how I look at it.

How do you see it?

It originated with protecting the weak. Good manners makes perfect sense to me when treating a male or a female.

I am chivalrous too, I hold the door for whomever is behind me, be it man, woman or child. I say please and thank you to anyone, be it the store clerk ringing up my groceries, or the man, woman or child holding the door open for me.

cool--manners never go out of style.

cool--manners never go out of style.

Thank you, see how cool I am! :lol:

I have a 13 yo she can borrow! :lol:
I bet my daughter might trade you for a 15 year old boy for a bit....:lol::lol::lol:

not at my house and not in my life....open doors all the time....pull out chairs....give up my seat.....still say yes mame and yes sir....i say you are wellcome and thank you instead of no problem.....i even walk on the outside edge of the sidewalk as i was taught....

Me too. Manners cost nothing.

Forum List

Back