Chitown out of the running

No, sorry. Chicago should be thanking the powers that be that mr. Obama lost this one.

This reminds me of the time back in 2005 when BOOOOOOOSH helped New York's bid for the 2012 Olympics by sending a video message to the IOC and when we lost the liberals in this country and their media ilk cheered it about it.

Wait minute ... my mistake ... the liberals and the media didn't cheer about it back then.

My bad.

This reminds me of the time back in 2005 when BOOOOOOOSH helped New York's bid for the 2012 Olympics by sending a video message to the IOC and when we lost the liberals in this country and their media ilk cheered it about it.

Wait minute ... my mistake ... the liberals and the media didn't cheer about it back then.

My bad.

But Barry felt the need to go in person, on a separate plane than Michelle and OPRAH no less (I thought he was all about that whole 'global warming, C02, carbon footprint shit? Oh yeah, talk is cheap . . . ).

Seems he could have saved joe taxpayer some major bucks had he done what Bush did. They both ended up with the same results.

Last edited:

My bad.

But Barry felt the need to go in person, on a separate plane than Michelle and OPRAH no less (I thought he was all about that whole 'global warming, C02, carbon footprint shit? Oh yeah, talk is cheap . . . ).

Seems he could have saved joe taxpayer some major bucks had he done what Bush did. The both ended up with the same results.

Ah, so that makes all the difference, does it?

My bad.

Seems he could have saved joe taxpayer some major bucks had he done what Bush did. The both ended up with the same results.

gezus mary and joseph zoom, this soooooooo below you.....:eusa_eh: time to take a step back girlfriend, take a deep breath...don't sweat the small stuff.

care

My bad.

yep.

the republicans show their TRUE COLORS and they are not pretty imo, not in the least.

This obama bashing for anything and everything has gotten out of hand....it's a bunch of chatter at this point, useless, HATEFUL, chatter.

My bad.

gezus mary and joseph zoom, this soooooooo below you.....:eusa_eh: time to take a step back girlfriend, take a deep breath...don't sweat the small stuff.

care

Why's that? I've asked numerous times if this whole 'Obama going in person thing' couldn't have been done via teleconference.

Last edited:

My bad.

yep.

the republicans show their TRUE COLORS and they are not pretty imo, not in the least.

This obama bashing for anything and everything has gotten out of hand....it's a bunch of chatter at this point, useless, HATEFUL, chatter.
WRONG!
This is about a president who spends more time wasting tax payers dollars flying all over the universe for no apparent reason whatsoever, then he does doing his ACTUAL JOB. This is about a president who thinks he can just ride in on his white horse and save the day. This is about a president who is so full of himself that it's become laughable. This is about a president who has done very little, and continues to fail on many fronts. This is about a president who had no experience whatsoever running ANYTHING before you FOOLS elected him, and now that he's running things, we see that he still doesn't have a clue on how to run ANYTHING!

My bad.

yep.

WRONG!
This is about a president who spends more time wasting tax payers dollars flying all over the universe for no apparent reason whatsoever, then he does doing his ACTUAL JOB. This is about a president who thinks he can just ride in on his white horse and save the day. This is about a president who is so full of himself that it's become laughable. This is about a president who has done very little, and continues to fail on many fronts. This is about a president who had no experience whatsoever running ANYTHING before you FOOLS elected him, and now that he's running things, we see that he still doesn't have a clue on how to run ANYTHING!

Well, he did promise change. Did George spend all his time campaigning or did he actually stay put and get to work? I'm still waiting to see some leadership skills from Barry (good thing I decided not to hold my breath for it). As far as I can tell the only skill he has is campaigning.

Forum List

Back