Chirac Est un Ver

padisha emperor said:
Believe that France sold on purpose weapons TO KILL U.S. SOLDIERS is one of the big stupidities I've ever heard and read....
dufus i did not say they sold weapons to specifically kill US/ Allied soldiers. your missing the point. but i will call a spade a spade. they did sell them up until the dead line. what was one of the agreements of the sale? "im going to sell these to you, but you cant use them against US/ Allied troops." come on now.

France's weapons killed US soldiers, it was not the aim.
US soldiers killed UK's soldiers. It was not the aim too.....

If you really think that France and USA are not ally, you're close minded. Everything change, in a few year, and almost if Kerry is reelected, these 2 countries will be friends, like before.
want proof, that things can change ?
France and Germany were at war since 1756, war from 1792 to 1815, from 1870 to 1871, from 1914 to 1918, from 1939 to 1945. But after the WWII, France and Germany decided to be friends, and they grounded the CECA, origin of EU. Now, France and Germany are the best friends of the world.

So, if 2 countries who fight one against the other while severals wars, with atrocities....are now very good friends, France and USA can be friend too.....and believe that France is not USA's ally is stupid...For the moment, the countries who are not USA's allies do war against them or are hostile with them, very hostile - N Korea -

Fortunatly, you are not President of USA.....

Yes, but there is some difference between cool erlation and No relation.....

for SOME of you, i'm sure that if France and USA were no more allies, you would not care about......it's a proof that you're close-minded.
(I haven't say For ALL of you)

padisha, I think the biggest thing is that most Americans do not want to tie our rights of sovreignity and self-defense to Jacque Chirac's whim. And most Americans see the War on Terrorism as an issue of national survival. And so we don't take lightly to the overwhelming objection of a country that had previously been a good ally. That is where a lot of the frustration towards France comes from.

padisha emperor said:

for SOME of you, i'm sure that if France and USA were no more allies, you would not care about......it's a proof that you're close-minded.

No, it's proof of intelligence. Only idiots maintain warm relations with treacherous backstabbing liars. We are no longer allies.

Fracne was also vixctim of terrorists attacks...of course, not so awful than 9/11, but in 1995, lots of terrorists attack....and without war we go out of this crisis. the ennemy : FIA, Front Islamique Armé, weaponed islamic front.

Of course, Al Qaeda is bigger, really, but the facts that some of you thik it is a survival war is maybe too exagerate. Of course I can understand this point of view, but don't you think that if you 'll do war again and again and again, you'll have more and more ennemies ? the world population would be hostile to USA, like in Europe. It would be not good for USA. and so, not good for USA's allies.

A peaceful politic is often the key : France was after 1991 called by Islamics "little devil",like UK, the "great devil" was USA.
Now, and you saw it for the hostage affair, the muslim world is for France, is friendly with it. Even the Islamics are.
So, if USA would do a friendly politic with muslims countries, maybe these countries would want to be allied with USA, and in this situation, the Islamics who want attack USA would have no more countries with them, or less. look : Islamics took french hostages, all the muslim and islamic world condamn them.
So, if the muslim countries would be allies of USA, USA would have no problem, or really less.

I know it's hard to believe and more to do. But politic is hard.
A clever politic with muslim countries will help USA ;)

padisha emperor said:
Fracne was also vixctim of terrorists attacks...of course, not so awful than 9/11, but in 1995, lots of terrorists attack....and without war we go out of this crisis. the ennemy : FIA, Front Islamique Armé, weaponed islamic front.

Of course, Al Qaeda is bigger, really, but the facts that some of you thik it is a survival war is maybe too exagerate. Of course I can understand this point of view, but don't you think that if you 'll do war again and again and again, you'll have more and more ennemies ? the world population would be hostile to USA, like in Europe. It would be not good for USA. and so, not good for USA's allies.

A peaceful politic is often the key : France was after 1991 called by Islamics "little devil",like UK, the "great devil" was USA.
Now, and you saw it for the hostage affair, the muslim world is for France, is friendly with it. Even the Islamics are.
So, if USA would do a friendly politic with muslims countries, maybe these countries would want to be allied with USA, and in this situation, the Islamics who want attack USA would have no more countries with them, or less. look : Islamics took french hostages, all the muslim and islamic world condamn them.
So, if the muslim countries would be allies of USA, USA would have no problem, or really less.

I know it's hard to believe and more to do. But politic is hard.
A clever politic with muslim countries will help USA ;)

If you're so clever, why is your country's economy in the toilet? Why are you only a former world power, clinging to past glory with your vicious deceptive antiamericanism? You have no knowledge of value. Your language is ugly and your literary works are garbage.

padisha emperor said:

Padisha, don't take this personally as it is directed at your government and not at you.

But speaking for myself, I would vastly prefer an honest enemy to a deceitful "friend".

gop_jeff said:
Technically, we still are, since we are both still NATO signatories. But I would say that our relations with France are at the coolest they've been since about 1799.

Only technically. My guess is we are trying to figure out how to screw them, before they do us anymore.

If you're so clever, why is your country's economy in the toilet? Why are you only a former world power, clinging to past glory with your vicious deceptive antiamericanism? You have no knowledge of value. Your language is ugly and your literary works are garbage.

Excsue me, but there is no relation with my message...........
You speak of the economy when I speak of foreign politic, you blame french language and french literature, but what's the link with my message ?

France economy is not in the toilet, to quote you.
French literary works and language are not ugly.French is a nice language, very hard to learn, but really nice. Lot of english words are french : only in your message : economy, toilet, glory, vicious, language, literary. they come from french. So saying that French is ugly, it is a little bit saying that english is ugly. Both are not.
Why french literature is garbage ? I don't understand your point of view.

And, again : what is the link with what I've wrote ?

padisha emperor said:
Excsue me, but there is no relation with my message...........
You speak of the economy when I speak of foreign politic, you blame french language and french literature, but what's the link with my message ?

France economy is not in the toilet, to quote you.
French literary works and language are not ugly.French is a nice language, very hard to learn, but really nice. Lot of english words are french : only in your message : economy, toilet, glory, vicious, language, literary. they come from french. So saying that French is ugly, it is a little bit saying that english is ugly. Both are not.
Why french literature is garbage ? I don't understand your point of view.

And, again : what is the link with what I've wrote ?

The link is your own arrogance. And your economy is in the toilet, despite your lies. Screw the lying French.

padisha emperor said:
oh yes........if you think it.....

I think it. Based on currently available data. You guys armed Saddam nearly up until the invasion. For that you should burn in hell.

rtwngAvngr said:
I think it. Based on currently available data. You guys armed Saddam nearly up until the invasion. For that you should burn in hell.
what you gonna do. bastard (saddam) prefered russian/french made weapons ;)

Forum List

Back