Chipotle Fires Manager for Asking Black If He Can Pay

See this is what I can't stand people talking about stuff a thousand miles from me,

Ohh how about browns chicken or toms.

How do you like them apples?

A mom-and-pop store would have had the back of the manager in the hottest of seconds and told the guests to piss off. A corporate owned business will fire the employee regardless if they are right or not to avoid any sort of backlash. The latter will do anything to avoid negative press, including rewarding shitty behavior of the guests. I bet the kids making the video likely got vouchers for free food on the next visit. I would bet the farm on it.

Kicker is he’s already been convicted of grab and dash, she knew it, and she was simply being a manager trying to look out for the interest of her employer.

These truly are the Crazy Years.

Chipotle Fired Manager After Admitted Dine-And-Dasher Called Her Racist For Requesting Proof He’ll Pay
Honestly

Fk This Somalia dude

I've seen a lot this sh*t go down from some foreign brothers. They do some fked up shit, like this dude, robbing food and then running away n not paying and then when someone pulls them up "Hey ! I'm black. You can't do that. That's racism !!"

Racism is not something to play with and they'll use the B.S to drown out proper cases of racism.

A mom-and-pop store would have had the back of the manager in the hottest of seconds and told the guests to piss off. A corporate owned business will fire the employee regardless if they are right or not to avoid any sort of backlash. The latter will do anything to avoid negative press, including rewarding shitty behavior of the guests. I bet the kids making the video likely got vouchers for free food on the next visit. I would bet the farm on it.
Well well thanks to social media Chipotle is catching a hell of a lot of negative press on how they treat loyal employees.

Well well thanks to social media Chipotle is catching a hell of a lot of negative press on how they treat loyal employees.

I wouldn't be surprised. When I was on the floor, the places that cared the most for their employees were mom-and-pop establishments.

Racism is not something to play with and they'll use the B.S to drown out proper cases of racism.

Hello.

barack obama, kendrick lamar, shawn jay-z carter.jpg

Shifty looking bumberclydes should pay upfront.

Chipotle's around here have you pay when you get your food, not after you eat. They wanted him to pay before they even put it together while all the white guests in there at the same time were asked to pay as they got their food.

Chipotle's around here have you pay when you get your food, not after you eat. They wanted him to pay before they even put it together while all the white guests in there at the same time were asked to pay as they got their food.
No, you pay as you’re handed your food. It’s why they call it ‘grab and run’

Forum List

Back