Chipmunks!

masquerade

positivity
Oct 15, 2009
right of center
The Chipmunk

You just can't get much cuter than that.

My area has seen a boom in chipmunk population. Every day they dart out across the street in front of my car. I gasp and quickly look in the rearview mirror, hoping the little thing made it to safety. But one wasn't so lucky. You see, I was driving too fast to react ... and it was just sitting there on the side of the road ... directly in line with my tire. Sitting upright, looking into the tall grass on the side of the road and then .... splat.

I felt so bad.

Last edited:
The Chipmunk

My area has seen a boom in chipmunk population. Every day they dart out across the street in front of my car. I gasp and quickly look in the rearview mirror, hoping the little thing made it to safety. But one wasn't so lucky. You see, I was driving too fast to react ... and it was just sitting there on the side of the road ... directly in line with my tire. Sitting upright, looking into the tall grass on the side of the road and then .... splat.

I felt so bad.

I drove over one last Wednesday.

After performing mouth-to-mouth and chest compressions for 15 minutes, I knew that there was no chance of saving him.

So I chucked it's body into the woods.

The Chipmunk

I felt so bad.

I'm guessing that might not make it into one of your affirmations ? :lol:

The Chipmunk

I felt so bad.

I drove over one last Wednesday.

After performing mouth-to-mouth and chest compressions for 15 minutes, I knew that there was no chance of saving him.

So I chucked it's body into the woods.
:lol:

Too bad you didn't have a portable defibrillator with you.

The Chipmunk

I felt so bad.

I'm guessing that might not make it into one of your affirmations ? :lol:
:lol:
No ... I don't think so dilloduck!

Crossing the highway late last night
Didn't look left and he didn't look right.
Didn't see the station wagon ahead
And now he's flying to Chipmonk heaven

Ya got your dead (chip) munk in the middle of the road.
Got your dead chipmonk in the middle the road
Got your dead chipmonk in the middle the road
And he's aflying to chipmunk heaven.

Forum List

Back