Chip, chip, chip…..

CHIP, CHIP, CHIP…..[/B]

The sound of the Reich slowly chipping away government control and power. Their plan, since Obama took office, is to destroy government. You see, if they get it so small and powerless it will become totally useless. And give more power to private industry and campaign support.

Governor Sandoval of Nevada has a plan to cut millions in education spending (public education) (in order to balance the budget)and give millions to voucher program to be used in private schools. To those parents who want to opt our of public schools, each child could get $2500 to $5100 a year to attend school of their choice.

Another subtle attack on public education, disadvantaged students and teachers and on a fast track to privatizing education. $100,000 in vouchers in Nevada.
Voucher program leaves children behind in schools that are already hurting with less to work with. Sandoval is taking from public education and giving to private education.

They will not stop at unions, healthcare, education and government. Then there will social security, Medicare, welfare, libraries, military, prisons, law enforcement, homeland security, fire department, teachers, county and state government, wholesale and retail, post office, state liquor stores, marijuana sales, etc. This is just the beginning of private take over of our lives. A dictatorship by a few.

Privatization is a take over of our lives, more control then the present government.

They Want To Privatize EverythingPosted on 27 September 2010
They Want To Privatize Everything | California Progress Report

$5.00
"Privatize Everything" Bumper Sticker”
"Privatize Everything" Bumper Sticker - CafePress

Absolutely.

Conservatives love one-party rule where no one votes and the rich have all the power. Like a Kingdom.

As opposed to liberals who want the federal government to do everything for us including wiping our asses?

Can't we come to a happy medium somewhere in between?

Immie

Promote the general Welfare does not mean give free stuff away to lazy bums, it means to promote the free market to allow citizens the opportunity to succeed

Promote general welfare refers to the general well-being and stability of our country and citizens. It absolutely has nothing to do with promoting free markets, especially if that is endangering the economy of this country AND the whole world, which is exactly what fewer regulations on the banking industry did...... I guess you guys can't deviate from the talking points manual, can you.
Oh, the irony! :rofl:

I know right. I guess it means whatever the left wish it to mean on any particular day when it suites whatever leftist agenda they want it to suite.
Did you know that liberalism is a mental disorder? check out the hypocrisy.
LiveLeak.com - MSNBC Hypocrisy -Liberalism Is Truly A Mental Disease

Promote general welfare refers to the general well-being and stability of our country and citizens. It absolutely has nothing to do with promoting free markets, especially if that is endangering the economy of this country AND the whole world, which is exactly what fewer regulations on the banking industry did. Who said anything about giving anything away for free anyway? I guess you guys can't deviate from the talking points manual, can you.

General welfare has NOTHING to do with our nanny state today. The founders would be hauling ass to jump on the next clipper outta here if they could spend five minutes here today. Hell, they'd probably think they were back under the royal crown.

So the founders intended for the "promote the General Welfare" to mean protect the ability of corporations to make a buck at any cost? LOL. Really??

No, that's not what I said. The government and corporations were independent of each other. But, that all changed in 1913 when the fed became involved and then we really got our nanny state going with FDR's social engineering forays....along with his public works projects. And well....screw Hamilton too, for his centralized visions.

Promote general welfare refers to the general well-being and stability of our country and citizens. It absolutely has nothing to do with promoting free markets, especially if that is endangering the economy of this country AND the whole world, which is exactly what fewer regulations on the banking industry did. Who said anything about giving anything away for free anyway? I guess you guys can't deviate from the talking points manual, can you.

General welfare has NOTHING to do with our nanny state today. The founders would be hauling ass to jump on the next clipper outta here if they could spend five minutes here today. Hell, they'd probably think they were back under the royal crown.

So the founders intended for the "promote the General Welfare" to mean protect the ability of corporations to make a buck at any cost? LOL. Really??

I think they would let the free market do it's thing, those making bad business decisions would be punished by there business going under, kinda like GM should have been allowed to do until Berry stepped in and bailed them out, kinda like what you said should not be allowed to be done. Does it bother you that YOUR messiah is doing that of which you hate so much?

The voucher program is another attack on American children. It targets children of illegal aliens because they are low income and will get the bigger part of the grants. Another government handout for illegal aliens and their chidlren. Private education for them while our children are left behind in public school where there are cuts and they are already failing. They are sure to fail. My grand children will not quality even though their father has been laid off again and their mother makes too much but not enough to pay for private school. In a way, this is the dream act.

CHIP, CHIP, CHIP…..[/B]

The sound of the Reich slowly chipping away government control and power. Their plan, since Obama took office, is to destroy government. You see, if they get it so small and powerless it will become totally useless. And give more power to private industry and campaign support.

Governor Sandoval of Nevada has a plan to cut millions in education spending (public education) (in order to balance the budget)and give millions to voucher program to be used in private schools. To those parents who want to opt our of public schools, each child could get $2500 to $5100 a year to attend school of their choice.

Another subtle attack on public education, disadvantaged students and teachers and on a fast track to privatizing education. $100,000 in vouchers in Nevada.
Voucher program leaves children behind in schools that are already hurting with less to work with. Sandoval is taking from public education and giving to private education.

They will not stop at unions, healthcare, education and government. Then there will social security, Medicare, welfare, libraries, military, prisons, law enforcement, homeland security, fire department, teachers, county and state government, wholesale and retail, post office, state liquor stores, marijuana sales, etc. This is just the beginning of private take over of our lives. A dictatorship by a few.

Privatization is a take over of our lives, more control then the present government.

They Want To Privatize EverythingPosted on 27 September 2010
They Want To Privatize Everything | California Progress Report

$5.00
"Privatize Everything" Bumper Sticker”
"Privatize Everything" Bumper Sticker - CafePress

Absolutely.

Conservatives love one-party rule where no one votes and the rich have all the power. Like a Kingdom.

Yessss, the noecons shall rule the world and they shall crush the liberals and minorities necks under the heels of there combat boots, while eating the unborn fefuses form there bellies. Come on, they were saying the same thing when Obama took office.

Wasn't it the private sector, particularily Wall Street, that was primarily responsible for creating this financial mentdown!

If government contracts leaving a power vacuum, it won't take long before America is totally turned over to the "tender mercies" of many of the same people who destroyed the economy back in 2008!

Meanwhile the Republicans are busy diverting attention away from their responsibility in this affair, by "demonizing" the public sector.

Someone needs to make up their minds. I keep hearing that the government failed at properly regulating it was the cause. So were there too many crooks or not enough cops ?
If you don't want the laws enforced, you ensure that there aren't enough cops to catch and prosecute the crooks!

If, by some miracle, the cops haven't gotten the message and are "too successful" at enforcing the law, you continue to cut their budget until they get the message - eventually they'll clue in to the government's real agenda!

Last edited:
Let me help you out on it then, name one thing that Government has gotten it's fingers into or has created that is not now in bad debt and about to go bankrupt.

The government is elected by us and is our voice - our representation and our protection against the greed and exploitation of the private sector. More and more voice has been given to corporations and that is downright SHAMEFUL... More and more corporations are quietly morphing into monopolies - look at our ridiculous industrialized food system - we actually subsidize corporations to make us sick and obese - and more and more of our voice is being taken away - sure, make it ILLEGAL for employees to form a collective to illicit change - they're not already getting not just the short end, but the poison splinter in this "relationship". EVERY piece of legislation is heavily skewed toward corporate interests, the MIC and the already uber wealthy. Why do you morons continue to accept the brainwashing and doing the duty of the plutocracy? Why?

It is people like you who should not be allowed to vote. The Government is not our voice to the privet sector. What kind of stupidity is that ? We (even you) are the private sector. And as for corporations morphing in to monopoly's , Your President is pretty cozy withe a few is he not ? And corporations making us sick ? you talking about the tomato's and peppers from Mexico ? I dont know about you but we wash our food before we eat. That is , we wash what we dont kill and grow before we eat it. The Government didn't teach me that my Mom did. I guess you are a fatso to. That is not the fault of any corporation, its your fault for spending to much time in front of the computer and not walking or something. Take some responsibility for your self and your own actions. sheesh .

Government, especially at the federal level, should have nothing to do with education.

Why is it we have a separation of church and state and no separation of education and state? A government in control of education will naturally abuse it in order to indoctrinate its citizens. Our nation spends more money per student than most any other country, and yet we have piss poor test scores to show for it. The answer to our education "problem" isn't to throw more and more federal tax dollars at it, thats been done for decades now and is proven to be a failure.

It's time to cut the government from education. If libs are so passionate about "investing" in education, then its time for them to put their money where their mouth is and pay for it. But, I think we all know that the HD TV and the newest yuppie sedan are far more important to them than their own kids' education.

Government, especially at the federal level, should have nothing to do with education.

Why is it we have a separation of church and state and no separation of education and state? A government in control of education will naturally abuse it in order to indoctrinate its citizens. Our nation spends more money per student than most any other country, and yet we have piss poor test scores to show for it. The answer to our education "problem" isn't to throw more and more federal tax dollars at it, thats been done for decades now and is proven to be a failure.

It's time to cut the government from education. If libs are so passionate about "investing" in education, then its time for them to put their money where their mouth is and pay for it. But, I think we all know that the HD TV and the newest yuppie sedan are far more important to them than their own kids' education.
Most modern nations in the world have long since recognized that having a national "education" strategy is a priority - like defense, energy or trade.

As for "throw(ing) more and more federal tax dollars at it," that is exactly the approach the Republicans took with healthcare, when they insisted that their "friends" in the private sector could manage it more effectively!

Last edited:
Let me help you out on it then, name one thing that Government has gotten it's fingers into or has created that is not now in bad debt and about to go bankrupt.

The government is elected by us and is our voice - our representation and our protection against the greed and exploitation of the private sector. More and more voice has been given to corporations and that is downright SHAMEFUL... More and more corporations are quietly morphing into monopolies - look at our ridiculous industrialized food system - we actually subsidize corporations to make us sick and obese - and more and more of our voice is being taken away - sure, make it ILLEGAL for employees to form a collective to illicit change - they're not already getting not just the short end, but the poison splinter in this "relationship". EVERY piece of legislation is heavily skewed toward corporate interests, the MIC and the already uber wealthy. Why do you morons continue to accept the brainwashing and doing the duty of the plutocracy? Why?

It is people like you who should not be allowed to vote. The Government is not our voice to the privet sector. What kind of stupidity is that ? We (even you) are the private sector. And as for corporations morphing in to monopoly's , Your President is pretty cozy withe a few is he not ? And corporations making us sick ? you talking about the tomato's and peppers from Mexico ? I dont know about you but we wash our food before we eat. That is , we wash what we dont kill and grow before we eat it. The Government didn't teach me that my Mom did. I guess you are a fatso to. That is not the fault of any corporation, its your fault for spending to much time in front of the computer and not walking or something. Take some responsibility for your self and your own actions. sheesh .

In a very real way, if you think about it, the government IS the people's voice to the corporations, because they are the ones that regulate businesses. You like having a car that will protect you properly in the event of a crash? Thank government for enforcing safety standards on the auto industry.

As far as corporations making people sick? There was a peanut company just south of Amarillo (right around Plainview), that was owned by American interests that made a lot of people sick. Oh yeah.......it was because they'd been slack on their cleanup procedures and found that the sickness was coming from rat droppings.

As far as having to wash what you eat? Do you do that with everything, or just the things that don't come pre-packaged?

You sound like a retarded troll in training Mohammed.

In a very real way, if you think about it, the government IS the people's voice to the corporations, because they are the ones that regulate businesses. You like having a car that will protect you properly in the event of a crash? Thank government for enforcing safety standards on the auto industry.

As far as corporations making people sick? There was a peanut company just south of Amarillo (right around Plainview), that was owned by American interests that made a lot of people sick. Oh yeah.......it was because they'd been slack on their cleanup procedures and found that the sickness was coming from rat droppings.

As far as having to wash what you eat? Do you do that with everything, or just the things that don't come pre-packaged?

You sound like a retarded troll in training Mohammed.

Pigeons caused the Ecoli outbreak. Rain washed there shit into the product . Eating less prepackaged food (fast food too) will and a tiny bit of self control and physical activity result in less fat bodies, not Government regulations. That aside, it is an Americans God given right to be a lard ass if he wants. And considering that the majority of what we eat is picked up off of the ground or wallows in its own piss and shit. Yes even free range produce, cattle, pork, and poultry. While being butchered, it is all exposed to the contents of the gut, therefore it should be washed before it is eaten, that's common sense. You cant legislate that. Pointing to the FDA and auto industry as positive examples of the government Government regulations at work. Were the agents who failed fired ? No, but they will be retrained. That will teach them.

Forum List

Back