Chinese workers hold bosses hostage over 2-minute toilet breaks

The other foreign car companies had big gains as well: Volkswagen, up 62.5 percent; Kia, up 21 percent. And so on. Increasingly it is meaningless to talk of a division between the Big Three domestic automakers and foreign automakers—and not just because Chrysler is owned by Fiat. Every major foreign automaker has established significant production capacity in the U.S.—mostly in Southern states. And so the rising sales of foreign nameplates increasingly leads to more production and jobs in the U.S.

U.S. Car Sales Rose Strongly in August - The Daily Beast

It isn't about who manufactures cars in America, dumbass.

It is about how Liberals are amazing hypocrites by choosing to not put their money where your pathetic mouth is and not purchase the most iconic union-made consumer product in America - the American label automobile.

One city proves nothing of what you are claiming. Sniper fail.

That was just the appetizer you choked on. There is much more.

But you seem to be willing to stick around for a richly deserved beatdown. Unlike rdean and Komrade Kovad you don't seem like a coward.

So to close on this point, is it your contention that the most iconic population of liberalism in America not buy America union worker manufactured automobiles is not indicative of of the larger universe of Liberal scum?

It isn't about who manufactures cars in America, dumbass.

It is about how Liberals are amazing hypocrites by choosing to not put their money where your pathetic mouth is and not purchase the most iconic union-made consumer product in America - the American label automobile.

One city proves nothing of what you are claiming. Sniper fail.

That was just the appetizer you choked on. There is much more.

But you seem to be willing to stick around for a richly deserved beatdown. Unlike rdean and Komrade Kovad you don't seem like a coward.

So to close on this point, is it your contention that the most iconic population of liberalism in America not buy America union worker manufactured automobiles is not indicative of of the larger universe of Liberal scum?

So provide. Stop dancing and dodging. Because SF buys more Toyota Priuses than F-150s does not support your claim that liberals buy fewer made in America products.

My choice. You must first convince me you will stick around and take your beatdown.

Here is a teaser for you:

Buy American Cars? Not in San Francisco

Buy American Cars? Not in San Francisco | Fox News

Automobiles are hardly a good indicator. American cars made overseas, foreign cars made here. Fail. Try again.

ROTFL.gif

You mean, you think Volkswagen cars made here are shipped to Europe? Is that what you think?

Communism = one big-assed trade union.
China´s economy is communism? That´s new to me. It looks like advanced capitalism (2 minutes for toilet).
--------------------------------

It is horrifying to be forced to buy stuff made in this KZs like Foxconn. How can we blame others?

Modern China is more capitalist than we are, you idiot.

How dumb are you, stuck in an earlier moment of time.

Do some fucking research before you say such stupid shit.

China? More capitalist than we are? And then you have the nerve to call someone else an "idiot"? Hilarious and ironic.

China´s economy is communism? That´s new to me. It looks like advanced capitalism (2 minutes for toilet).
--------------------------------

It is horrifying to be forced to buy stuff made in this KZs like Foxconn. How can we blame others?

Actually, China and the Republicans have a lot in common. Here, Republicans want the minimum wage abolished and EPA regulations overturned, and unions rendered powerless.

In China, the minimum wage is so small, it would make a Republican happy. They are so polluted, they are number one in birth defects. The unions are government operated so they are effectively powerless.

China has armed guards everywhere. Republicans want to have armed guards, NRA Certified, watching every child.

Both groups want to control women's vagina's.

You almost think they are working together. Well, Republican businessmen are moving jobs to China, so maybe they are.

See? They are like the same side of the same coin.

China? More capitalist than we are? And then you have the nerve to call someone else an "idiot"? Hilarious and ironic.

It has been noted for many years the ever increasing role of capitalism in the Chinese economic model, and in my opinion and the opinion of many global economists, China has surpassed us in the fervor of their capitalist ambitions. And even if they haven't, they are becoming so capitalist that to call them anything but would be foolish.

Are you living under a rock?

Please, demonstrate to me your knowledge of the modern Chinese economic model.

What... you've never head of Wenzhou? You're a fucking idiot too, Rdean.

Last edited:

It has been noted for many years the ever increasing role of capitalism in the Chinese economic model, and in my opinion and the opinion of many global economists, China has surpassed us in the fervor of their capitalist ambitions. And even if they haven't, they are becoming so capitalist that to call them anything but would be foolish.

Talk about "double down". Right wingers who admire China have issues.

Talk about "double down". Right wingers who admire China have issues.

I'm a liberal, you fucking idiot.

Do you know of any right wingers on this forum who like me?

Forum List

Back