Chinese workers hold bosses hostage over 2-minute toilet breaks

The real question is, what on earth were you doing reading Fox News?

Isn't that sacrilege of liberal protocol?

The issue came up in "Production Today", one of the digital engineering magazines I get. So I did a search and Fox also wrote about the story. Fox is one of the only "news" sources right wingers will believe so I try to use them as much as possible. Otherwise, they think everything is a lie. But even when you link to right wingers milaigning the poor or talking treason or wanting to end the minimum wage or Social Security or Medicare, they will still call you a liar, even if they share those beliefs. It's their "natural reaction".

Right winger policies are designed to hurt the poor and middle class. They only feel contempt for those groups. But not only those groups, but almost every minority. They want to be "protected" by corporations and the very wealthy. Neither of which will ever happen.

And naturally you can support that claim with facts, right?

Of course.

You should know by now.

LOL

Is there anything you won't lie about?

Would you stick around and discuss the fact that Liberals are the least likely Demographic to purchase products made by an American Union worker should I once again post the series of facts on it, or will you just log off like a little bitch again?

Let me know if you will actually stand and take your richly deserved beatdown.

LOL

Or put another way, Liberal bitches, would you agree it is the ultimate in hypocrisy for Liberals to whine about absence of union wage and benefit scale in a workforce, only to be the LAST demographic to actually support such Union wages with their purchase decisions?

Laughing. Hard.

Chinese workers hold bosses hostage over 2-minute toilet breaks | Fox News

About 1,000 workers at Shanghai Shinmei Electric Company held the 10 Japanese nationals and eight Chinese managers inside the factory in Shanghai starting Friday morning until 11.50 p.m. Saturday, said a statement from the parent company, Shinmei Electric Co., released Monday. It said the managers were released uninjured after 300 police officers were called to the factory.

"The workers demanded the scrapping of the ridiculously strict requirements stipulating that workers only have two minutes to go to the toilet and workers will be fined 50 yuan ($8) if they are late once and fired if they are late twice," said the security guard, surnamed Feng.

------------------------------------------

At first, I was wondering if this was happening at the company Mitt Romney moved to China the same month as the Presidential Elections, but it wasn't.

China is what Republicans want for this country. No benefits. No workers rights. No regulations protecting citizens. No minimum wage. No health care.

Republicans will say, "How dare you suggest we want those things". But then you look at their policies. If it looks like a pile of shit. Smells like a pile of shit. Who cares if it's "disguised"? For all intents and purposes, it's a pile of shit.

Republicans call for lowering, eliminating federal minimum wage

RNC Chair Calls for Less Regulation of Wall Street After $2 Billion JPMorgan Loss

GOP Governors Deny The Poor Health Care

Oh is that why GM is building plants over in China?

BTW you do realize, that countless companies can build plants in China and other countries, improve the standard of living there and still produce cheaper products than in the United States, right? And why is that?

Because US labor costs are artificially inflated due to government interference.

Relevance? They're there to take advantage of Chinese working conditions, so the point is moot. In Japan they wouldn't be able to get away with what they can in China. Are things any better in plants owned by U.S. companies?
Relevance: OP posted this to bash Republicans when in fact it's the doings of the Japanese.

Reading and Comprehension FAIL!

It's an example of what's happening in China. Did you FAIL to READ and COMPREHEND the question at the end of my post? It's the kind of thing Romney and his supporters wish for labor practices in the U.S. Why else to they keep pointing to the Chinese "economic miracle" with envy?

Who, on the right, is pointing to the Chinese "Economic miracle," let alone doing so with envy?

Now, there are plenty on the left who are praising Chinese economic policy and marveling at how amazing it is that their government can "get things done". And they end up being White House advisors. Go figure.

Relevance: OP posted this to bash Republicans when in fact it's the doings of the Japanese.

Reading and Comprehension FAIL!

It's an example of what's happening in China. Did you FAIL to READ and COMPREHEND the question at the end of my post? It's the kind of thing Romney and his supporters wish for labor practices in the U.S. Why else to they keep pointing to the Chinese "economic miracle" with envy?

Who, on the right, is pointing to the Chinese "Economic miracle," let alone doing so with envy?

Now, there are plenty on the left who are praising Chinese economic policy and marveling at how amazing it is that their government can "get things done". And they end up being White House advisors. Go figure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then indulge us and provide, please.

My choice. You must first convince me you will stick around and take your beatdown.

Here is a teaser for you:

Buy American Cars? Not in San Francisco

Buy American Cars? Not in San Francisco | Fox News

Automobiles are hardly a good indicator. American cars made overseas, foreign cars made here. Fail. Try again.

ROTFL.gif

My choice. You must first convince me you will stick around and take your beatdown.

Automobiles are hardly a good indicator. American cars made overseas, foreign cars made here. Fail. Try again.

ROTFL.gif

The other foreign car companies had big gains as well: Volkswagen, up 62.5 percent; Kia, up 21 percent. And so on. Increasingly it is meaningless to talk of a division between the Big Three domestic automakers and foreign automakers—and not just because Chrysler is owned by Fiat. Every major foreign automaker has established significant production capacity in the U.S.—mostly in Southern states. And so the rising sales of foreign nameplates increasingly leads to more production and jobs in the U.S.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/09/04/u-s-car-sales-rose-strongly-in-august.html

ROTFL.gif

The other foreign car companies had big gains as well: Volkswagen, up 62.5 percent; Kia, up 21 percent. And so on. Increasingly it is meaningless to talk of a division between the Big Three domestic automakers and foreign automakers—and not just because Chrysler is owned by Fiat. Every major foreign automaker has established significant production capacity in the U.S.—mostly in Southern states. And so the rising sales of foreign nameplates increasingly leads to more production and jobs in the U.S.

U.S. Car Sales Rose Strongly in August - The Daily Beast

It isn't about who manufactures cars in America, dumbass.

It is about how Liberals are amazing hypocrites by choosing to not put their money where your pathetic mouth is and not purchase the most iconic union-made consumer product in America - the American label automobile.

U.S. Car Sales Rose Strongly in August - The Daily Beast

It isn't about who manufactures cars in America, dumbass.

It is about how Liberals are amazing hypocrites by choosing to not put their money where your pathetic mouth is and not purchase the most iconic union-made consumer product in America - the American label automobile.

One city proves nothing of what you are claiming. Sniper fail.

Of course.

You should know by now.

LOL

Then indulge us and provide, please.

And why would anyone want to stick around for a beatdown? Moreover, even if you provide documentation, how does that entail a beatdown?

How can anyone learn anything if all people are interested in is beatdowns and "winning" or showing themselves somehow superior to everyone else? We need to take egos out of politics and start working for what's best for our nation.

Forum List

Back