Chinese soldiers pelt stones at Indian border security

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
I personally think China and India do not deserve to be neighbors. I think China should help India liberate Tibet to solve this problem :) LOL :)

---

Soldiers of the People's Liberation Army (PLA) tried to enter the Indian side in two areas – Finger Four and Finger Five – twice between 6 am and 9 am. But on both the occasions their attempts were thwarted by alert Indian troops, they said.

After Chinese troopers found their path blocked by Indian soldiers, who formed a human chain, they began hurling stones ...

India thwarts China's incursion bid in Ladakh; soldiers pelt stones at each other

Spokesmen for Chinese government denied the incident. But, a video of this incident surfaced yesterday. Apparently, someone from ITBP recorded and leaked this video. ITBP is a police force raised by India to guard India's frontiers against PLA. ITBP stands for Indo-Tibet Border Police. In the video below, Indian personnel from ITBP are on the left and PLA's border guards are on the right.

Republic on Twitter

I personally think China and India do not deserve to be neighbors. I think China should help India liberate Tibet to solve this problem :) LOL :)

---

Soldiers of the People's Liberation Army (PLA) tried to enter the Indian side in two areas – Finger Four and Finger Five – twice between 6 am and 9 am. But on both the occasions their attempts were thwarted by alert Indian troops, they said.

After Chinese troopers found their path blocked by Indian soldiers, who formed a human chain, they began hurling stones ...

India thwarts China's incursion bid in Ladakh; soldiers pelt stones at each other

Modi likes them

Well, the question is who trained Chinese in the fine military art of pelting stones - Pakistanis?

Well, the question is who trained Chinese in the fine military art of pelting stones - Pakistanis?

the Chinese people are very THRIFTY,,,, which is good news. They will not waste ammunition in order
to fling an "insult" They might urinate in the direction of the Indian soldiers. Try to be patient----hopefully,
Modi will be careful in choosing his friends

Forum List

Back