Chinese seminars for GOP: How to outsource US Jobs to China

R

rdean

"US" Chamber of Commerce hosts seminars with Chinese gov officials to teach American firms how to outsource

US Chamber of Commerce lobbyist moderated panel on outsourcing American jobs: report

US Chamber of Commerce recently sponsored an event that instructed US firms how to outsource jobs to China alongside the "Chinese" branch of the American Chamber of Commerce, AmCham.

US Chamber of Commerce lobbyist moderated panel on outsourcing American jobs

bchinab.jpg

Among the group's biggest backers include top outsourcers of American jobs:

Republicans, while blaming Obama for job losses, continue to block any legislation in Congress designed to create jobs or stop the corporate outsourcing and tax shelters. Republicans continue to benefit from the SCOTUS decision that allows unlimited anonymous corporate funding and has allowed them to partner with these, the big corporations in the world - and in conjunction with the Chamber of Commerce to literally buy the 2010 elections.

StarNewsOnline.com | View topic - No really, the sky IS falling!

‘US’ Chamber Of Commerce Hosts Seminars With Chinese Gov Officials To Teach American Firms How To Outsource

Among the many lies told by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce recently, chief Chamber lobbyist Bruce Josten said that his organization’s foreign affiliates, called AmChams, are only “comprised of American companies doing business abroad in those countries.” In fact, the Chinese AmCham is comprised of Chinese firms like Northern Light Venture Capital; the AmCham in Russia is comprised of Russian state-run companies like VTB Bank; and, the AmCham of Abu Dhabi is comprised of UAE state-run oil companies.

StarNewsOnline.com | View topic - No really, the sky IS falling!

Of course, it's all a lie. Republicans would never do that. Never.

The new report, Unfair China Trade Costs Local Jobs, shows that every state in the country, as well as Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico, suffered jobs lost or displaced because of the trade imbalance. The deficit grew by an average of $26.6 billion each year between 2001 and 2008

http://www.epi.org/page/-/bp260/20100323_china_trade_pr.pdf

But think of the money. Isn't it worth it?

I'm surprised right wingers haven't jumped all over this and called it a lie.

I'm surprised right wingers haven't jumped all over this and called it a lie.

That's probably because it isn't and it really isn't part of the meme. Seriously is any one hearing all that much about outsourcing from the right? Sure they "touch" upon the problem, but then go on to blame it on regulations and taxes.

It's amazing this sort of collusion isn't more fully exploited by Democrats. There's a direct "cause and effect" case to be made here. And given that pro-corporatist anti-labor Supreme Court Justices Scalia and Thomas have been speaking at some of these events (which brings up some really grave conflict of interest issues), this is the type of conspiracy you find in hollywood movies and books..made flesh.

The key to losing jobs to China is to keep funding the EPA.

If you pollute it hurts others.
Libertarians cannot not support the EPA, it agrees with their basic principle of do what you want as long as it hurts no one else.

First, when did America produce the highest percent of the world's goods (highest percentage any country ever reached)?
Answer 1987 we hit 28% under Reagan's guidance!

Which President signed NAFTA and CAFTA?
Bill "Horrendous President" Clinton

First, when did America produce the highest percent of the world's goods (highest percentage any country ever reached)?

which president started up NAFTA negotions and supported it?

Remember now I voted for Perot.
He was fully correct on the "big sucking sound".

There was an initial big "Sucking" sound..but Clinton provided states with funding to retrain displaced workers and provided funding and grants to upgrade our technological infrastructure. That "sucking" sound was replaced by jobs being created and filled.

There was an initial big "Sucking" sound..but Clinton provided states with funding to retrain displaced workers and provided funding and grants to upgrade our technological infrastructure. That "sucking" sound was replaced by jobs being created and filled.

Yeah? I know of 3 factories in my area that moved to Mexico.
US businesses benefit from NAFTA. US workers do not benefit.

Sure they did. In terms of shipping, imports, and brand spanking new customers to export goods and services too. Job growth during the Clinton era was amazing.

Moving into the modern world involves some pain. And helping to modernize other economies is good in the long run. What's bad however is giving them a monopoly.

Mexico is NOT a communist country. They can't get away with stacking their people in dorms and paying them 88 dollars a month.

The key to losing jobs to China is to keep funding the EPA.

So you don't mind dirty air and dirty water? Would you want your kids to play next to a chemical plant runoff pond?

How about "flaming" drinking water? Sounds good?

This is you with your non EPA drinking water:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U01EK76Sy4A[/ame]

Will any conservative members of the USMB sign up for one of these Chinese/Chamber of Commerce seminars. If you do, come back and tell us about it. Do you get a bonus for "most jobs lost"?

I'm confused....who still runs the Congress and POTUS?

Filibuster

truthfully the dems just don't have balls. Even with a dem majority after 06 Bush was able to ram anything thru congress he wanted. Anything!

Now the dems have a solid majority and have to make excuses about why they can't get anything passed.

The answer is simple, blue dog dems won't support Obama's agenda. So the problem is the dems, not Senator Phil Buster(R).

I'm confused....who still runs the Congress and POTUS?

Filibuster

truthfully the dems just don't have balls. Even with a dem majority after 06 Bush was able to ram anything thru congress he wanted. Anything!

Now the dems have a solid majority and have to make excuses about why they can't get anything passed.

The answer is simple, blue dog dems won't support Obama's agenda. So the problem is the dems, not Senator Phil Buster(R).

This is what's so funny about Republicans. They insist that Democrats are Borg like and vote in a block. They they turn around and say, that Democrats can't ever get enough votes. It's because the Republican and Democratic Party are so different, they just can't comprehend that difference.

The Republican Party is 90% white and mostly Christian. They vote as a block. Their leadership calls their base "hicky" and takes advantage of them. Ergo, moving jobs to China and getting their base to support their own destruction.

The Democratic Party is "everyone else". Before the Democrats even bring a vote up in either house, they have already negotiated the piss out of what ever bill it is.

Republicans will say, "See, you couldn't get enough votes so it's your fault". You would think that at least sometimes, once in a while, some Republicans would "man up" and vote with the Democrats for the benefit of the American Middle Class. But they won't. Instead, they blame the actions of a few Democrats on all Democrats and take no responsibility themselves.

The problem with mindlessly voting in a block is you end up with doing things like giving trillions to corporations who move jobs overseas. Apologizing to a company like BP, even going so far as to block the presidents commission from getting the subpoena power it needs to find out why 11 families lost husbands, bothers and sons and why the destruction of thousands of miles of American Coastline.

China needs to pass 2,000 page laws covering health care, banking, auto industry, it's the only way to slow their growth

Forum List

Back