Chinese Protest Against Japan

Its beyond time for Japan to stop tolerating China's attempts to blackmail them with these staged protests and "outrage". I'd call China's bluff and tell them to go fuck themselves (politely). The Japanese people I have talked to about this are getting more and more enraged with the Chinese every day. They recognize this for what it is: shoddy blackmail.

NATO AIR said:
Its beyond time for Japan to stop tolerating China's attempts to blackmail them with these staged protests and "outrage". I'd call China's bluff and tell them to go fuck themselves (politely). The Japanese people I have talked to about this are getting more and more enraged with the Chinese every day. They recognize this for what it is: shoddy blackmail.

Agreed. They are now explaining the extortion.

this is all staged, ill bet, the chinese goverment has no problem with the citizens protesting japan but yet thousands of innocient chinese died in tiennamin square. kinda lke right bfore we invaded iraq, thousands of iraqis said " dont invade us" but after we freed it, i dont think they kept protestin, its because taht was staged too.

Forum List

Back