Chinese property hunters to raid US

youse americans that wanted amnesty for the 30 million,, that youse guys...

Who would they be?

Other than the RNC and DNC, I mean?

Nobody on this board, as far as I can tell.

Not you , not me, not the far lefties, or the far rights or the radical middles, either.

We ALL seem to object to illegal immigration.

One more point...this thread has NOTHING to do with illegal immigration.

Anyone with enough money (and no record of bad behavior) can become a US citizen.

you mean there were no "youse guys" who wanted amnesty for 30 million illegals?? what about obamalama??

Again, if you want to start throwing out generalizations I suggest you go read an actual thread of mine first. You are shooting blanks.

I really wonder who those people are.

The DNC and RNC, obviously since they keep giving amnesty,

But the rank and file average American on both the right and left sides of the poltical spetrum do not agree with their leaders.

You are aware of that aren't you?

As to anyone on this board?

Who here is supportive of this disasterous illegal immigrant thing that's happening?

Nobody as far as my reading of this place indicates. Nobody right left or center doesn't object to the illegals.

One more point, Willow.

This thread really has nothing to do with ILLEGAL immigrants, does it?

Chinese buying up property here would NOT be illegals.

Allone needs to do to qualfiy for citizenship in this nation is to have enough capital to invest here and buy a home.

As is the case in MOST nations.

just off the top o my head skydancer... ring any bells,, and it was yer presidente obamalam went down and told the hispanics he was for amnesty and mccain was against the illegals,, I roflmao at that one, you bought em you got em..

just off the top o my head skydancer... ring any bells,, and it was yer presidente obamalam went down and told the hispanics he was for amnesty and mccain was against the illegals,, I roflmao at that one, you bought em you got em..

And all this has what exactly to do with China buying US property?

:offtopic:

And all this has what exactly to do with China buying US property?

:offtopic:

somebody dosen't want the Chinese here buying property,, we let 30 million illegals into this country and were called racists for objecting.. we even sold them home under the no jobs, no income, no assets loan scams, we the people will now pick up the tab for those loans, let the chinese come,, as somebody said at least they will pay their way,, all they want is a better life.. why discriminate against the chinese,,

add,, we also gave them medical care, educations, drivers licence bla bla bla let the chinese in..remember sanctuary cities??? gavin newsome let an illegal murder a man and his two sons,,, let the chinese in.

Last edited:
Chinese usually make good neighbors and usually increase the value of the neighborhood. I hope they replace some of the riff-raff in our neighborhood.

Chinese usually make good neighbors and usually increase the value of the neighborhood. I hope they replace some of the riff-raff in our neighborhood.

have you ever been to the beautiful city of Vancouver?

Sorry Willow, the American People know exactly the source of the present economic woes. 365 electorial votes demonstrated that. But go ahead and take the attitude that you are at present. In 2010, the target for the Senate may be 70 Dems. And 300 Dems in the House.

Obama has thus far picked a very pragmatic cabinet, one that seems to please the markets worldwide. When you are dealing with multiple crisises, you want experianced and tested people, not a bunch of ideologues like the last eight years have produced. All Obama has to do to have created major change is to present well thought out policies, and administer them competantly.

OK, Willow. Who controlled the Executive, and the legislative branchs for six of the last eight years. And who did absolutely nothing about illegal immigration? After 9-11, most wanted the Southern border closed for security reasons. Yet nothing at all was done, and the majority of the illegals have actually came across since 9-11. We have no idea who or what has come across our Southern border. All under the watch of George W. Bush. So can the Obama shit. This mess is the creation of your boy!

Lord knows that's what I always look for in a cabinet !:lol:

Well, would you rather have the international markets continue the Bush freefall, or would you rather see some stability, and maybe a little breathing room to put some solutions together? Or are you cheering for failure, so you can blame it on Obama? Would you prefer seeing your nation in a major Depression to seeing Obama as a successful President?

OK, Willow. Who controlled the Executive, and the legislative branchs for six of the last eight years. And who did absolutely nothing about illegal immigration? After 9-11, most wanted the Southern border closed for security reasons. Yet nothing at all was done, and the majority of the illegals have actually came across since 9-11. We have no idea who or what has come across our Southern border. All under the watch of George W. Bush. So can the Obama shit. This mess is the creation of your boy!

lol,,, I'm the one wants the Chinese to come. they will do us good. what you complaining about??

Forum List

Back