Chinese President Urges Navy to Prepare for War

Shhhhh... can't tell them that the things they fear aren't real. They need their fear.

Two of our aircraft carriers could (head to head) take out their entire surface fleet. Its not event a fair comparison. We could clear them out of the South Cina Sea in a matter of hours.

Exactly. The only reason why China is a threat is because they have nukes and thanks to some moronic trade treaties, they own a huge chunk of our debt and can wreck our economy if they didn't mind wrecking their own.

Neither of which they'd ever do any more than the military thing, because the consequence of either trade or nuclear war would be for worse for them than us.

Thank you for a thoughtful conversation on the subject.

Shhhhh... can't tell them that the things they fear aren't real. They need their fear.

Two of our aircraft carriers could (head to head) take out their entire surface fleet. Its not event a fair comparison. We could clear them out of the South Cina Sea in a matter of hours.

Exactly. The only reason why China is a threat is because they have nukes and thanks to some moronic trade treaties, they own a huge chunk of our debt and can wreck our economy if they didn't mind wrecking their own.

Neither of which they'd ever do any more than the military thing, because the consequence of either trade or nuclear war would be for worse for them than us.

Thank you for a thoughtful conversation on the subject.

I don't think that they are even financially solvent enough for war.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbDeS_mXMnM]China's Ghost Cities - YouTube[/ame]

I'll tell you what... If China even tries to pull some kind of shit, I say we pull all of our industry out of there and bring those jobs back home. If Corporate America refuses, then they should be declared enemies of the state and those in charge stripped of their assets and deported.

We should have done that long ago. We'd have to pay higher prices but China's economy would collapse!

I'll tell you what... If China even tries to pull some kind of shit, I say we pull all of our industry out of there and bring those jobs back home. If Corporate America refuses, then they should be declared enemies of the state and those in charge stripped of their assets and deported.

We should have done that long ago. We'd have to pay higher prices but China's economy would collapse!

No one ever thinks beyond stage one I see. And this goes to the both of you.

who spent the last decade betting against the American working man

when Beijing announces "Fuck you, we're communists, and your factories are now our factories!" But frankly, I don't think that's a good reason for the sons and daughters of working folks to go over and fight a war to minimize their losses.

How about, next war, we let the Romney boys and all the other spawn of the rich and famous come home in the body bags?

Works for me.

Thanks for exactly proving my point about you being too fucking stupid to engage in any serious discussion. Thanks for also proving my point about your wallowing in far-lefty bullshit bumper-sticker slogans instead of doing the thinking that you are incapable of.

Run along, fool.

And again, you added no substance to the conversation.

Tell me again why someone I love should die to protect Taiwan.

If you can answer that one, maybe you'll have a point.

Remember when I informed you that you are a short-sighted fool? It's still all too obviously true. No wonder you have always been a grunt, a follower, a subordinate. No wonder you will never be anything more, ultimately and eternally faceless and forgotten.

Thanks for exactly proving my point about you being too fucking stupid to engage in any serious discussion. Thanks for also proving my point about your wallowing in far-lefty bullshit bumper-sticker slogans instead of doing the thinking that you are incapable of.

Run along, fool.

Remember when I informed you that you are a short-sighted fool? It's still all too obviously true. No wonder you have always been a grunt, a follower, a subordinate. No wonder you will never be anything more, ultimately and eternally faceless and forgotten.

I see we like to debate on the merits of the claim in this forum.

It's sad to see some of the short-sighted idiots here who would succumb to the Siren song of isolationism with all its false promises of security and prosperity. You'd be dashed upon the rocks of reality if your betters didn't actually make the right decisions for you.

Who here thinks the US and the rest of the world would be just as free, secure, and prosperous if vital shipping lanes in SEA and the Middle East were closed off or held at ransom? If not the US, but an ambitious totalitarian regime with a long memory and deep grudges, held sway over all real and potential trade into and out of East Asia? If South America and Africa became essentially vassal states of that same regime?

Who here thinks it's wise to chuckle at a cute little baby tiger while it sits outside your door chomping on raw meat and growing longer and sharper teeth and claws everyday?

Who is STILL too fucking stupid to learn from history that ignoring tomorrow's problem today abso-fucking-lutely guarantees tomorrow's problem will be 100 times worse?

And here's the big question: How many of you who despise America - lefty fools in America, and bitter representatives of relatively insignificant nations - think your lives would be better off if you replaced what you consider the 'big-bad' US with a 'big-bad' China? I am personally very fond of the Chinese people and culture, but that is a very easy question.

Last edited:
It's sad to see some of the short-sighted idiots here who would succumb to the Siren song of isolationism with all its false promises of security and prosperity. You'd be dashed upon the rocks of reality if your betters didn't actually make the right decisions for you.

Who here thinks the US and the rest of the world would be just as free, secure, and prosperous if vital shipping lanes in SEA and the Middle East were closed off or held at ransom? If not the US, but an ambitious totalitarian regime with a long memory and deep grudges, held sway over all real and potential trade into and out of East Asia? If South America and Africa became essentially vassal states of that same regime?

Who here thinks it's wise to chuckle at a cute little baby tiger while it sits outside your door chomping on raw meat and growing longer and sharper teeth and claws everyday?

Who is STILL too fucking stupid to learn from history that ignoring tomorrow's problem today abso-fucking-lutely guarantees tomorrow's problem will be 100 times worse?

And here's the big question: How many of you who despise America - lefty fools in America, and bitter representatives of relatively insignificant nations - think your lives would be better off if you replaced what you consider the 'big-bad' US with a 'big-bad' China? I am personally very fond of the Chinese people and culture, but that is a very easy question.

I dont consider myself an isolationist or leftist.

I see we like to debate on the merits of the claim in this forum.

You need to become familiar with the long-established pattern of behavior of that particular fool.

*laughs* Which politician supports isolationism? I think someone seems awfully confident in the media rather than him/herself.

Other than ron paul?
My point has been made. I don't think you understand what a isolationist is, which is why the media got you to agree so easy.

I mean that's got to be it. I'd much rather think of you as ignorant than an idiot.

European Union Times - RationalWiki
rationalwiki.org/wiki/European_Union_Times - Cached - Similar
Apr 24, 2012 ... The European Union Times claims to be a news site. Its articles on Barack
Obama have been linked from a few Libertarian teabag blogs, ...

Bias - Mindless propagation of bullshit - European? - Quality as a source

More RW fear mongering for the dupes...

That is why I laugh at people who purchase "bargain" auto parts, like the spark plugs in the above link. My brother in-law is bad for it, and about every 5th plug fouls on him right out of the package.:badgrin:

lol. yep
I don't think they are still in production but when the 300M's came out and I saw "made in Mexico" on the Monroney(or window sticker) I knew we was in alot of trouble. I believe Chrysler isn't making them anymore. hmmm , wonder why? :eusa_whistle:

Funny YOU should say that...
I'm ignorant about something? By all means... Tell me what you think I'm ignorant on... Because it sure as hell isn't about Ron Paul, which... You obviously are.

Because we would kick their asses

Exactly. Because we can. Now.

Please...cut me a break

China gets a couple of third rate ships and now you have them challenging the greatest Navy in history.

How about we have them build ONE carrier of the quality of our ELEVEN super carriers and we can talk

It is justy another fear tactic the idiots on the right fall into. china could probably pose a threat to the smaller countries in their area. They may have a large military in numbers, but they have a few problems with that. First is the same problem russia had in looking towards an overseas invasion. How the fuck do you get your army there in a fast, efficient way. China would have to stage in Canada or south/central america, and good luck doing that without the US finding out. The second problem is China needs it's military police at home. Poor and hungry people tend to revolt if you let up the oppression. Then there is the food issue. How do you supply your army overseas while starving your people to revolt at home? The US is more than capable of burning large portions of their crops. Starving armies and people offer up a whole huge wartime problem for china.

This is before you even put them up against the navy, ground forces, and a well armed civilian populace who would oppose chinese occupation. The worst we have to fear from china is the same thing we had to fear from russia, and that is nuclear, or for the republicans nukular, war.

The leaders and aristocracy of china live well due to their exploitation of their workforce and the money they make through markets like europe and the US. The first thing that goes away if they attack the US is their biggest economic market. Not a great plan for the people who enjoy wealth and power based on the US market.

Of course this won't stop the new Red Dawn starring china as the new enemy from scaring all the dumbasses.

Why would china do such a thing? Blustering is one thing, but pissing off the world that yiou do business with when you people are mostly poor is a bad idea. Crippling sanctions over such a thing would be disasterous for china. You couple that with the ability america has to destroy any naval advance china makes, and it becomes a lose lose situation. Your point is based on paranoia and fear that has no basis in how the world works. This is not a century ago when china was not as reliant on the world economy and being a part of it as it is now.

Tiger chomping on raw meat? Wow, if that is not baseless paranoid propaganda I don't know what is.

Who is being isolationist and xenophobic now?

Ummm, but it is the righties who say the US is horrible and doomed. Wasn't uit the righties who want less government and no taxes? Who is going to pay for the war machine without taxes and government? You think Elmo the redneck teabagger could fight even the pitiful navy of the chinese? Oh and since you do it all yourself as your rhetoric suggests, feel free to defeat china without the development of others.

I love how on one hand you people say the environment that business exists in is irrelevant, but then you completely destroy that entire argument by saying how the US provides a military and securit those businesses need, and that is exactly what obama said and knows. Of course, mittens thinks we don't need any of that shit because americans do it all on their own. Even you cannot buy your own bullshit.

Exactly. Because we can. Now.

Please...cut me a break

China gets a couple of third rate ships and now you have them challenging the greatest Navy in history.

How about we have them build ONE carrier of the quality of our ELEVEN super carriers and we can talk

It is justy another fear tactic the idiots on the right fall into. china could probably pose a threat to the smaller countries in their area. They may have a large military in numbers, but they have a few problems with that. First is the same problem russia had in looking towards an overseas invasion. How the fuck do you get your army there in a fast, efficient way. China would have to stage in Canada or south/central america, and good luck doing that without the US finding out. The second problem is China needs it's military police at home. Poor and hungry people tend to revolt if you let up the oppression. Then there is the food issue. How do you supply your army overseas while starving your people to revolt at home? The US is more than capable of burning large portions of their crops. Starving armies and people offer up a whole huge wartime problem for china.

This is before you even put them up against the navy, ground forces, and a well armed civilian populace who would oppose chinese occupation. The worst we have to fear from china is the same thing we had to fear from russia, and that is nuclear, or for the republicans nukular, war.

The leaders and aristocracy of china live well due to their exploitation of their workforce and the money they make through markets like europe and the US. The first thing that goes away if they attack the US is their biggest economic market. Not a great plan for the people who enjoy wealth and power based on the US market.

Of course this won't stop the new Red Dawn starring china as the new enemy from scaring all the dumbasses.

You really have no clue what you are talking about.

Forum List

Back