Chinese missle launch 35 Miles off CA coast: A message to u.s.?

JamesMorrison

Oct 23, 2010
Here is an interesting video. As far as I have seen none of the MSM on the east coast has picked up this story at all. Some say it was the contrail of a UPS cargo plane. But for those that have seen both missle launches and jet contrails there is no question this is the trail from a single rocket motor. Was this a chinese SLBM? This happened when Obama was in China, are they sending us, or anyone a message?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wiLW48ox7Y[/ame]

JM

It was not a Chinese missile....it was a bunch of frat boys

Here is an interesting video. As far as I have seen none of the MSM on the east coast has picked up this story at all. Some say it was the contrail of a UPS cargo plane. But for those that have seen both missle launches and jet contrails there is no question this is the trail from a single rocket motor. Was this a chinese SLBM? This happened when Obama was in China, are they sending us, or anyone a message?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wiLW48ox7Y

JM
Well the government said it was a contrail and I believe them.

Even though I grew up in Southern California and saw numerous missile launches from Vandenburg AFB and endless contrails from airliners, I too was mistaken in my initial belief that it was a missile even though the trail was exactly like a missile that gets launched from a submarine. The contrail was all bunched up from the relative slow speed of the missile then thinned out as it gathered speed. LOL! Excuse me, CONTRAIL! See? I'm still a bit confused about it all.

I for one am happy we have the government and aviation experts there to explain it all to us.

Well, watching the video it is obvious it is not a jet contrail. Further, its rate of ascent suggests a rocket motor driven vehicle and not that of a UPS cargo plane. If it is not a missile there is only one explanation that would explain this: It is a rescue flare sent up by the state of California that has finally come to terms with the results of its state governmental overspending and job killing environmentalism.

JM

This was a Chinese missile launch. It was a message. Notice how this story got absolutely erased so quickly? How the gov't barely responded to it?

My friend is a reservists in the Air Force. He was called to respond immediately to the base 12 hours after this. If it was a military accident, why the emergency callup? If it was a private industry plane, are you telling me that in the days of anti-terror and post 9-11 our radars couldnt verify a huge plane only 35 miles off the coast?

Obama was circling China in his trip to send a message. Half our fleet was there with him. So....China sent a message back, saying "Hey dumbass, look what we can do" and the media buried the story. Probably from threats from the gov't on consequences should they keep running the story (such as "Keep running that story and you'll never get another press pass, interview, seat in the media room, etc, etc, and we'll give exlcusive interviews to all your rival networks).

Oh well. China made it's message.

JM

Even though I grew up in Southern California and saw numerous missile launches from Vandenburg AFB and endless contrails from airliners, I too was mistaken in my initial belief that it was a missile even though the trail was exactly like a missile that gets launched from a submarine. The contrail was all bunched up from the relative slow speed of the missile then thinned out as it gathered speed. LOL! Excuse me, CONTRAIL! See? I'm still a bit confused about it all.

I for one am happy we have the government and aviation experts there to explain it all to us.

Obammy's Jedi Mind Trick, "these aren't the missile launches you're seeing, it's a contrail from the planet Venus"

JM

Obammy's Jedi Mind Trick, "these aren't the missile launches you're seeing, it's a contrail from the planet Venus"

:lol:

Just remember that State Capitalism is your Friend and you will probably survive the transition. ;)

This was a Chinese missile launch. It was a message. Notice how this story got absolutely erased so quickly? How the gov't barely responded to it?

My friend is a reservists in the Air Force. He was called to respond immediately to the base 12 hours after this. If it was a military accident, why the emergency callup? If it was a private industry plane, are you telling me that in the days of anti-terror and post 9-11 our radars couldnt verify a huge plane only 35 miles off the coast?

Obama was circling China in his trip to send a message. Half our fleet was there with him. So....China sent a message back, saying "Hey dumbass, look what we can do" and the media buried the story. Probably from threats from the gov't on consequences should they keep running the story (such as "Keep running that story and you'll never get another press pass, interview, seat in the media room, etc, etc, and we'll give exlcusive interviews to all your rival networks).

Oh well. China made it's message.

This is more believeable than the bullshit from others I have read.
Liberals call it fear mongering. Kiss my ass remember that tiny little Island December 7 1941?

There's no way that was a jet. Not with the red and orange flame coming out the back. If everones first thought is that was a missle.....Then it probably was.

A UPS cargo plane???

Where's the soda spitting on keyboard smiley at?

Forum List

Back