Chinese, Latinos, Muslims, Africans are welcome, but not Whites from Europa.

Originally posted by Angelhair
They have stagnated for decades and decades depending on their neighbor to the north to do for them. Case in point, they depend on the exodus of their people so that those countries, i.e. the USA, can hire them and send their earnings back to their countries.

How ironic...

The same poster who flooded the thread with Mexico bashing, accusing the country of blaming America for all its failures is now blaming Mexico for America's immigration problems and accusing Latin America of being a parasite on the US.

Science has a name for that. It's called psychological projection.

Psychological projection or projection bias is a psychological defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people.

Psychological projection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Angelhair and you would be wrong..the US depends on many of the imports it receives from Central and South America and Mexico especially....oil is one of those things....

José;4146214 said:
Originally posted by LilOlLady
Change may be good. White rule does not work any longer in this country.

Then stop opposing illegal immigration, granny!!

Most illegals are brown and will help bring an end to white rule faster!!

I tip my hat to the king of the trolls. You have given up all pretense to fairness and gone over to the dark side, I see. It's ok if dark people do wrong, because YOU have the same melanin level in your skin, too. It's nice to finally read a liberal Hispanic come out of the closet and admit they are racist and biased towards their own kind. We knew it ALL along. That is why we don’t like YOU folks, dickwad. Superficial hypocritical creep.

José;4146214 said:

I tip my hat to the king of the trolls. You have given up all pretense to fairness and gone over to the dark side, I see. It's ok if dark people do wrong, because YOU have the same melanin level in your skin, too. It's nice to finally read a liberal Hispanic come out of the closet and admit they are racist and biased towards their own kind. We knew it ALL along. That is why we don’t like YOU folks, dickwad. Superficial hypocritical creep.

First

I was referring to LilOlLady's comment about white rule. Her words not mine.

Second

If you do a research you're gonna see I clearly mark my farcical comments with a lot laughing smileys like this :lol:. Forgot to do it this time. My bad (although the sarcasm is quite evident).

But I can see why my satirical post was a godsend to you and your "Poor me, I'm a law-abiding Anglo brutalised by evil hispanics" tiring routine.

José;4146214 said:

Who is we? The way I see it is it is a cycle...who cares if the US is brown, yellow, white or purple for that matter...why does it really matter? What is happening is a circle...the Americas were brown, then whites appeared on the scene and have been the majority for awhile and now browns are going to be the majority again and who knows in another few centuries who will be the majority..what in the world does it really matter for?

José;4147413 said:
I'm just an intellectual who has a deep understanding of the sociological change that happened in America CAUSED BY AMERICAN POLITICIANS.

ahahahahHAHAHAHHhahahahHAHAHAHAAhahahaaaa!

It is clear that in few decades the US will became a country with non-white majority, probably in fifty - seventy years it will became an Islamic state with the Sharia law due to the huge immigration of Muslims and their skyrocketing birth rates.Everybody non-white is fine and highly welcome in the US, at best with dozens of relatives from a Honduras or Arabian poor village. However whites from Europa are not welcome in America, except the Green Card or work permissions there are very few legal ways to live in the US. Wanna America to commit demographic suicide, is probably something wrong here.
In any case due to the demographic change the 1965 Immigration Bill should be abolished and the immigration policy changed.

cbs_usa_flag_3dHRJ_3868.jpg

Too bad none of those people are welcome in the Republican Party.

It is clear that in few decades the US will became a country with non-white majority, probably in fifty - seventy years it will became an Islamic state with the Sharia law due to the huge immigration of Muslims and their skyrocketing birth rates.Everybody non-white is fine and highly welcome in the US, at best with dozens of relatives from a Honduras or Arabian poor village. However whites from Europa are not welcome in America, except the Green Card or work permissions there are very few legal ways to live in the US. Wanna America to commit demographic suicide, is probably something wrong here.
In any case due to the demographic change the 1965 Immigration Bill should be abolished and the immigration policy changed.

cbs_usa_flag_3dHRJ_3868.jpg

Too bad none of those people are welcome in the Republican Party.

Too bad you're a dishonest fucking idiot.

[The US is not Africa, China, India, Iraq or Korea. It is a country of whites!

You're overdoing it with this stupid little performance, chump.

The Republican Party is 90% white.

Can you link to anything showing that it is the official stated policy of the Republican Party that non-'whites' are not welcome? No? Then shut the fuck up, you race-baiting, partisan hack douchebag. Shitheels like you are a danger to the nation - AND YOU DON'T CARE. So, in summary, fuck you. You're every bit as bad as the asshole who started this troll thread.

Last edited:
You're overdoing it with this stupid little performance, chump.

Can you link to anything showing that it is the official stated policy of the Republican Party that non-'whites' are not welcome? No? Then shut the fuck up, you race-baiting, partisan hack douchebag. Shitheels like you are a danger to the nation - AND YOU DON'T CARE. So, in summary, fuck you. You're every bit as bad as the asshole who started this troll thread.

It doesn't have to be an official stated policy it is the way they treat others and their policies on minorities and the crap that they spew in general..and yeah I feel I can say that after personal experiences with workers at polls and party headquarters and I used to be a card carrying Republican...after the way they treated my STBX I will never be a Republican again.

It doesn't have to be an official stated policy .

If that means you can't, then say you can't and STFU. Were you on board when that jackass was making insupportable generalizations about Honduras? Were you, hypocrite?

It doesn't have to be an official stated policy .

If that means you can't, then say you can't and STFU. Were you on board when that jackass was making insupportable generalizations about Honduras? Were you, hypocrite?

probably not since I just joined this month...not sure who was making generalizations that were unsupported but what does that have to do with what we are discussing? I don't have to show an official policy it is the repeated experiences of other people who perhaps half agree with some Republican ideals..instead I am a libertarian. My stbx voted for the first time in 2007 when he became a US citizen he wanted to vote Republican...when he went in there the woman refused his voter ID and refused to allow him a ballot to vote, because he had a heavy accent so he must not really be a US citizen. The idiot fool said you have to be a citizen, he said I am a citizen, she said you cannot be a citizen because you weren't born here...dumb broad never realized that a person can be born in another country and still be a citizen of the US through naturalization. This happened in Georgia in 2007. He had trouble registering too even though he had his naturalization paperwork in hand.

You don't remember someone insisting Honduras is a shithole and implying the people there are not to be trusted? You don't recall your taking issue with that generalization, you fucking hypocrite?

José;4146214 said:

Who is we? The way I see it is it is a cycle...who cares if the US is brown, yellow, white or purple for that matter...why does it really matter? What is happening is a circle...the Americas were brown, then whites appeared on the scene and have been the majority for awhile and now browns are going to be the majority again and who knows in another few centuries who will be the majority..what in the world does it really matter for?

It matters if the majority in control are poor, uneducated, biased, racist. Numbers don't matter; quality does.

Forum List

Back