Chinese kindergartners forced to sign atheist manifesto

NDAs are required if you are in contact with any classified material.
Idk how far deep this trumo shit goes, but im 100% positive they are required with many jobs.
Classified material has ZERO to do with why Trump wants WH staff to sign NDA's...

There are already mechanisms in place to prevent WH officials from talking about classified material -- there should be NOTHING in place to prevent WH officials from hurting Trump's feelings

There is no devil as perceived by theists.

And that China is a totalitarian regime has nothing to do with being free from religion.
You do not have the slightest idea what you are talking about.
Not saying you are not a nice guy with good intentions, I am saying you are in great error on extremely important things to understand. The Judeo-Christian God is very much real and is His adversary, the devil. Go sit in on a Catholic exorcism and let's see how you feel.
As Mark Twain once said....."Atheists are good for nothing...."

In other words, if someone is an atheist, but treats his fellow man with kindness and respect -- he is NOT doing it because he is afraid some entity in the sky will cast him to hell

Idk how far deep this trumo shit goes, but im 100% positive they are required with many jobs.
Classified material has ZERO to do with why Trump wants WH staff to sign NDA's...

There are already mechanisms in place to prevent WH officials from talking about classified material -- there should be NOTHING in place to prevent WH officials from hurting Trump's feelings
I agree.
But arent those mechanisms called NDAs?

Atheism is destructive in what way?
Well I hope you agree that if the God of the Bible is real then maybe you can see how atheism could be destructive? Atheism considers many sins to be inert, or at least, makes it easier for one to commit a sin or crime when they do not feel there are any eternal repercussions. IOW, if you can get away with cheating on a test to procure a higher grade or a job, an atheist is more likely to be dishonest than a devout Catholic who fears sin and purgatory. You also would be more likely to cheat on your spouse. I am not saying Christians do not cheat as well, but I am saying if they were not Christian they would surely be doing a lot more cheating. And that causes breakdowns in the marriage and destruction to the children. That is a harm of atheism.

Atheism has less value on human life. It enslaves and oppresses its own people and is more likely to cause upheaval in other lands. For the last 75 years has the world been more afraid of Christians USA, Britain, France and Jewish Israel having nuclear weapons, or more afraid of atheistic Soviet Union, China, and Islamic Pakistan and Iran having them? Finally, your chances of getting to heaven by telling God he is fake and not praying and doing nothing to please him are far, far worse than one who believes and prays. Atheism is bad for society, period.
I am sorry to hear that China is again lowering the beam on its people, but I cannot agree with you that religion and morality necessarily go together. Atheism is of course a tenet of Communism, which wants no competition for the hearts and minds of its people. Yet the Chinese are actually a very socially aware society, much more willing to sacrifice for the greater good than Americans, who reflexively hold their individual rights closely to their chest. The fact that their leaders repress them does not actually reflect the leaders' religion.

And if I am wrong and I end up looking at St. Peter someday, I think I can keep my chin up; at least I try to do no damage. I honestly don't think God cares much what I thought; more what I did.

I agree.
There are classified security clearances in which you are required to sign an NDA which is an SF 312 -- but that is for SECURITY CLEARANCE PURPOSES ONLY -- that is not what Trump had his staff sign...

there is no legally binding document that prevents WH staff from hurting Trump's feelings, no matter how much he thinks they do....

In other words, if someone is an atheist, but treats his fellow man with kindness and respect -- he is NOT doing it because he is afraid some entity in the sky will cast him to hell
One, I never knew that of Mark Twain. I do know he was no friend of organized religion, maybe because of the hypocrisy, not sure? But Mark Twain, I think had to believe in the Christian God. For one, the book he wrote and cherished the most by far, was his book on Joan of Arc. He said many interesting things about that matter but his most famous quote on that is >>> “She is easily and by far the most extraordinary person the human race has ever produced.”

One, I never knew that of Mark Twain. I do know he was no friend of organized religion, maybe because of the hypocrisy, not sure? But Mark Twain, I think had to believe in the Christian God. For one, the book he wrote and cherished the most by far, was his book on Joan of Arc. He said many interesting things about that matter but his most famous quote on that is >>> “She is easily and by far the most extraordinary person the human race has ever produced.”
Cool...

But back to what I said about atheists tho.....just because one doesn't believe in the God of your choosing doesn't really mean much....societies are capable of doing massively evil things in the name of religion (Even good old white American Christian religion) as they are capable of doing great things in the name of religion...

Religion is nothing but man's attempt to play God on earth

I agree.
There are classified security clearances in which you are required to sign an NDA which is an SF 312 -- but that is for SECURITY CLEARANCE PURPOSES ONLY -- that is not what Trump had his staff sign...

there is no legally binding document that prevents WH staff from hurting Trump's feelings, no matter how much he thinks they do....
Gotcha. Thanks

We have our kintergarteners swear fealty to the nation in the name of God every morning, so it’s not THAT weird.

I am sorry to hear that China is again lowering the beam on its people, but I cannot agree with you that religion and morality necessarily go together.
Not always of course, agreed. Yet history of Christianity, by and large, shows otherwise.

Atheism is of course a tenet of Communism, which wants no competition for the hearts and minds of its people. Yet the Chinese are actually a very socially aware society, much more willing to sacrifice for the greater good than Americans, who reflexively hold their individual rights closely to their chest.
Oppressing one’s own people, very severe treatment for not abiding by the rules, denying freedom of religion, travel, music, who one communicates with, etc. is not the greater good.

The fact that their leaders repress them does not actually reflect the leaders' religion.
For all intents and purposes I say it does reflect their “religion.” Unless there is no God.

And if I am wrong and I end up looking at St. Peter someday, I think I can keep my chin up; at least I try to do no damage. I honestly don't think God cares much what I thought; more what I did.
I think I agree with you again. What you do weighs much more than what one thought.

But back to what I said about atheists tho.....just because one doesn't believe in the God of your choosing doesn't really mean much....societies are capable of doing massively evil things in the name of religion (Even good old white American Christian religion) as they are capable of doing great things in the name of religion...
Well if there is a God then absolutely it means a great deal what religion one follows. Grace and mercy flow where prayer and devotion are directed. Now I will quickly add that the Catholic Church in its councils and teachings makes clear that heaven remains open to people of all religions, including atheists and agnostics, but to measure the value and importance and prayer of Christians can never be known or discounted. The fact that Christians are sinners and have done some horrible things does not deny or diminish the truth of the prior point.

Religion is nothing but man's attempt to play God on earth
Well for one, I have no use for declarations that use the word “religion” as the subject. That suggests there are no real fundamental differences in behavior or treatment of others whether you are a Muslim, Hindu, Budhist or Christian. Quite false. Christianity can stand accused of its own sins, but cannot and will not be impugned because of the sins of Islam or other religions. It is a terrible and false way to assess its virtues.
“All that we call human history…is the long terrible story of man trying to find something other than God which will make him happy.” C.S. Lewis

Last edited:
I am sorry to hear that China is again lowering the beam on its people, but I cannot agree with you that religion and morality necessarily go together.
Not always of course, agreed. Yet history of Christianity, by and large, shows otherwise.

Atheism is of course a tenet of Communism, which wants no competition for the hearts and minds of its people. Yet the Chinese are actually a very socially aware society, much more willing to sacrifice for the greater good than Americans, who reflexively hold their individual rights closely to their chest.
Oppressing one’s own people, very severe treatment for not abiding by the rules, denying freedom of religion, travel, music, who one communicates with, etc. is not the greater good.

The fact that their leaders repress them does not actually reflect the leaders' religion.
For all intents and purposes I say it does reflect their “religion.” Unless there is no God.

I think I agree with you again. What you do weighs much more than what one thought.
That depends on what they determine is "the greater good," doesn't it? I do not applaud China's continued repression of its people. Seems to me that Communism has never managed to get on its feet without the leadership being total assholes, most likely because you're not going to find a large majority of people wanting to share all their wealth with the guy next door.

BUT the Chinese do not and have never thought like us about individual rights. It is an entirely different mindset. You cannot honestly say that China has not come a long way in the past fifty years. And Communism brought their starving peasants a long way before that. The leadership quells rebellion and resistance and challenge to their views, hoping that in time those views will die out and everyone will become a good Chinese bot. I doubt it, but the leaders are no different than the Emperors of old.

OP doesn't want others to use the word "religion," contradicting a xian's personal value of prayer. That is why praying "for" someone makes the perpetrator feel important whilst the victim can often feel uncomfortable.

And the Mussolini-style fascism of C.S. Lewis makes it 'terrible' to look for another option to god, an old protection racket scenario based on fear and troubled spirit in an attempt to establish its power.

22 Feb 2019 [excerpts] …Both pupils and teachers are now required to “sign a commitment statement promising they won’t browse religious websites or participate in religious forums,” according to recent reports. The commitment statement includes the declaration: “I will adhere to the correct political direction, advocate science, promote atheism, and oppose theism.”

The new campaign forbids schools from hiring new teachers who hold religious beliefs, while calling for increased supervision of current teaching staff, including “comprehensive inspections of teachers’ preparation for lessons in order to root out any and all religious content.” China’s ruling Communist Party under President Xi Jinping has made the forced separation of children from religious influence a hallmark of its efforts to enforce China’s official atheism.
Chinese Kindergartners Forced to Sign Atheist Manifesto

Lest one forget, seeking materialism and entertainment and financial security is a wast of time if you fail to address your main purpose for existence. Man is full of himself as he prefers to remain blind and seek comfort instead.
And these atheistic heartless regimes in China and beyond --- they are being guided by the devil and their obstinacy keeps them clueless. - - - Islamic terrorist cells as well.
There is no shortage of religion, I did not instruct my kids on religion until they were old enough to reason.

Post #32 cannot educatedly discuss the Chinese christs, pre-Nazarethan Jizu and a contemporary, Ti Tsang in front of the readers without contradiction of the statement that China has never 'thought like us about individual rights.' Ti Tsang, for example "saved" little children from the underworld. At least the taoism (China's only indigenous religion) had some clues about coercion from protection rackets. Philosophy of Mencius advocated that most people were basically good, instead of xianity proclaiming that (all [italics]) have sinned, and neo-confucianism of Chu Hsi revered the concept of the diversity of particularizations, a fundamental concept of democracy. The Chinese word 'duh' is unknown and not used by most mainstream Chinese, though it denotes astronomical unit of measure, a more scientific approach than the arrogant presuppositions of religion.

Likely it's that Joan of Arc had more press than thousands of others who would win the Congressional Medal of Honor were they known from various countries. The avatar from Nazareth is another example of biased reporting in the media.

OP doesn't want others to use the word "religion," contradicting a xian's personal value of prayer.
I think I made my point more succinct than you trying to interpret it.
QUOTE="badger2, post: 21903174, member: 59896"] That is why praying "for" someone makes the perpetrator feel important whilst the victim can often feel uncomfortable.[/QUOTE]So is your point for a Christian to pray for someone who is not a believer is often enough invasive and unwelcome actually, I do not what you are saying or how it applies to the subject.

And the Mussolini-style fascism of C.S. Lewis makes it 'terrible' to look for another option to god, an old protection racket scenario based on fear and troubled spirit in an attempt to establish its power.
You are intent on applying motives, but they are all stretches, imo. I would suggest C.S.Lewis is more likely implying that truth can be known, and once it is known you would be unwise to ignore it and go looking for an easier "ideology" to swallow, one that allows for more material pleasures or carnal freedoms.

Likely it's that Joan of Arc had more press than thousands of others who would win the Congressional Medal of Honor were they known from various countries. The avatar from Nazareth is another example of biased reporting in the media.
Your joan of arc comment is a wholly uneducated retort. And again, whatever you are trying to tie to the "Jesus reality" thing to is unintelligible at best. I see a pattern here.

Atheism is ingrained into Communism, so yeah. Their religion is the state.
(Kinda like American leftists, will not be surprised if some post here that they think it's a good idea for the US)

Forum List

Back