Chinese Govt. Killed and Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Hillary Clinton’s Pvt. Server

Don't worry about Hillary.
She doesn't have a conscience.
hilldAbeastyukloser.jpg

I know nothing of the credibility of this source. I would point out that the State Dept and therefore Hillary were clearly involved in CIA operations in Benghazi and probably elsewhere. Then you have Hillary running government email through her private unsecured server. Is it possible that a few of those 33,000 emails that disappeared contained information on CIA agents? Loose lips sink ships. Loose servers kill agents.

If you have evidence of it, by all means present it.

But you're offering us imagination backed by literally nothing. Less than nothing, as the FBI contradicts the tent pole of the entire conspiracy: that Hillary's email was hacked.

The FBI found absolutely no evidence that it was.

With everything that follows in the OP being more imagination and conjecture backed by absolutely nothing.

You mean according to an anonymous source at the FBI? :lol: Gawd you Dims are fucking stupid.

I know nothing of the credibility of this source. I would point out that the State Dept and therefore Hillary were clearly involved in CIA operations in Benghazi and probably elsewhere. Then you have Hillary running government email through her private unsecured server. Is it possible that a few of those 33,000 emails that disappeared contained information on CIA agents? Loose lips sink ships. Loose servers kill agents.

But you're offering us imagination backed by literally nothing. Less than nothing, as the FBI contradicts the tent pole of the entire conspiracy: that Hillary's email was hacked.

With everything that follows in the OP being more imagination and conjecture backed by absolutely nothing.

You mean according to an anonymous source at the FBI? :lol: Gawd you Dims are fucking stupid.

:Laughing.....um, dip? The FBI already refuted Trump's claim.

The FBI on Wednesday pushed back on an unfounded claim by President Trump that Hillary Clinton’s emails were hacked by China, saying it had found no evidence that the private servers she used while secretary of state had been compromised.

FBI pushes back on unfounded Trump claim that China hacked Hillary Clinton’s email

The FBI isn't an 'anonymous source'.

But by all means, show us the evidence that Hillary's server was hacked. I won't hold my breath.

The FBI on Wednesday pushed back on an unfounded claim by President Trump that Hillary Clinton’s emails were hacked by China, saying it had found no evidence that the private servers she used while secretary of state had been compromised.

FBI pushes back on unfounded Trump claim that China hacked Hillary Clinton’s email

But by all means, show us the evidence that Hillary's server was hacked. I won't hold my breath.

The media quotes a "unnamed FBI Official." Fake news mofo. :lol: Provide information regarding who at the FBI made the statement. I'll be waiting.

The media quotes a "unnamed FBI Official." Fake news mofo. :lol: Provide information regarding who at the FBI made the statement. I'll be waiting.

During the 2016 campaign, then-FBI Director James Comey announced that the bureau had found no basis to bring criminal charges against Clinton.

He said in a July 2016 statement that the FBI “did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked.”

https://nypost.com/2018/08/29/trump-claims-china-hacked-clintons-emails-without-proof/

Now dip...show us evidence it was hacked.

REVEALED: Chinese Govt. Killed and Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Hillary Clinton’s Private Server
REVEALED: Chinese Govt. Killed and Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Hillary Clinton's Private Server
Hillary’s carelessness and criminal actions may have led to the deaths of 20 CIA operatives in China. The Chinese government killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 CIA operatives in China from 2010 to 2012. At the same time a Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state. The Chinese government was obtaining Hillary Clinton’s emails in real time.

~~~~~~
Meanwhile, Comey, his associate directors like McCabe, Priestap, Strzok, Baker, Page etc., could not find any crime? This is truly outrageous.

But that's okay, it wasn't the Russians eh? They were only accused by Hillary and her cabal for colluding with Trump.
I guess those firewalls mentioned by McCabe, Strzok and Page were put into place to prevent Swamp creatures from seeing prison, those firewalls can be brought down by our midterms vote.
But Hey, What difference does it make if an Ambassador, three American, and now 18 to 20 CIA agents have been attributed to Hillary for violating National Security Regulations and Laws. She is above the law. She's a Democrat.

Um....there's no evidence that anyone hacked Hillary's server.

Let alone that it had information 18 to 20 CIA operatives on it.

Which might explain why this story is running on the Gateway Pundit. As adherents of that blog don't really ask for evidence.
The fact that she sent classified material over an unsecure server is a crime. I ran an email server for a Combined Forces Command if I had sent any of that information over an unsecure network I would have been breaking big rocks into little ones for a very long time.
'
The FBI found no grounds for criminal charges.

And the IG found that there was no evidence of political bias affecting administrative decisions.

So, you know better than both?
I have known soldiers who were court marshaled for miss handling classified material, but since it was Clinton she gets the pass their excuse she didn't know any better. A private straight out of training knows better so telling people a women that has been in government for decades doesn't makes everyone who believe that shit idiots.

Prove it. You're citing yourself as an expert source. Show us the proof of your claims.

As I can show you the FBI report that concluded there was no basis for criminal prosecution. And you've countered with a story that you can't back up regarding an anonymous person told to us third hand.

Our sources are not equal.
Comey himself stated that Clinton was "extremely careless" you loon, a Navy Sailor was Court Marshaled and jailed for having 6 pictures on his phone of a Subs reactor he never sent those pictures to anyone. Clinton got away with transmitting Top Secret information over an unsecured network.

Yes tard I know what I'm talking about my last job in the Army before I got out was managing all the systems under a classified network.

Um....there's no evidence that anyone hacked Hillary's server.

Let alone that it had information 18 to 20 CIA operatives on it.

Which might explain why this story is running on the Gateway Pundit. As adherents of that blog don't really ask for evidence.
The fact that she sent classified material over an unsecure server is a crime. I ran an email server for a Combined Forces Command if I had sent any of that information over an unsecure network I would have been breaking big rocks into little ones for a very long time.
'
The FBI found no grounds for criminal charges.

And the IG found that there was no evidence of political bias affecting administrative decisions.

So, you know better than both?
I have known soldiers who were court marshaled for miss handling classified material, but since it was Clinton she gets the pass their excuse she didn't know any better. A private straight out of training knows better so telling people a women that has been in government for decades doesn't makes everyone who believe that shit idiots.

Prove it. You're citing yourself as an expert source. Show us the proof of your claims.

As I can show you the FBI report that concluded there was no basis for criminal prosecution. And you've countered with a story that you can't back up regarding an anonymous person told to us third hand.

Our sources are not equal.
Comey himself stated that Clinton was "extremely careless" you loon, a Navy Sailor was Court Marshaled and jailed for having 6 pictures on his phone of a Subs reactor he never sent those pictures to anyone. Clinton got away with transmitting Top Secret information over an unsecured network.

As the FBI found in their investigation.....nothing clinton did regarding her emails warranted charges.

And I'm still waiting for you to back up your claim that you've 'known soldiers who were court marshalled'. Prove it. If you're going to cite yourself as a source, I'll demand proof that your source is accurate.

Either show us the evidence proving your personal claims......or withdraw the claim.

Here's the original link:

Hey! Is that real journalism I see? It's been a while..

REPORT: China systematically crippled CIA operations, killing or imprisoning up to 20 sources

Citing two unnamed sources, backed by no evidence?

With the FBI and IG report refuting their claims?

Its why when I ask you to show me the evidence.......you can't even offer a named source. Let alone actual evidence.

Let's be real, you don't really care about the truth.

Sad I had to go 3 deep to get the original article, but whatever.

Oh! Now it goes to NYT, What the-?

China killed CIA sources, hobbled U.S. spying from 2010 to 2012: NYT

REVEALED: Chinese Govt. Killed and Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Hillary Clinton’s Private Server
REVEALED: Chinese Govt. Killed and Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Hillary Clinton's Private Server
Hillary’s carelessness and criminal actions may have led to the deaths of 20 CIA operatives in China. The Chinese government killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 CIA operatives in China from 2010 to 2012. At the same time a Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state. The Chinese government was obtaining Hillary Clinton’s emails in real time.

~~~~~~
Meanwhile, Comey, his associate directors like McCabe, Priestap, Strzok, Baker, Page etc., could not find any crime? This is truly outrageous.

But that's okay, it wasn't the Russians eh? They were only accused by Hillary and her cabal for colluding with Trump.
I guess those firewalls mentioned by McCabe, Strzok and Page were put into place to prevent Swamp creatures from seeing prison, those firewalls can be brought down by our midterms vote.
But Hey, What difference does it make if an Ambassador, three American, and now 18 to 20 CIA agents have been attributed to Hillary for violating National Security Regulations and Laws. She is above the law. She's a Democrat.

I mean, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? Right? o_O

View attachment 213739

I believe this was NO ACCIDENT and the whole thing was set up as a purge of info from Clinton TO the Chinese DELIBERATELY.

Another SELLOUT by the Clintons.

Trump needs to get on this BIG TIME and bust some balls, and sooner or later, LOCK THAT BITCH UP for 500 years in iron chains.

Alas, there's no evidence that the Chinese hacked her email server.

Or that the email server had information on CIA spies.

Or that the 18-20 spies who were killed or imprisoned were because of Hillary's email server.

Or that it was 'deliberate'.

From beginning to end, you're offering us imagination. A story that should begin with 'once upon a time'.

Spoken just like a KGB Propagandist. Except, no one is buying your bull.

~~~~~~
Hillary's Server Hacked After All? FBI Docs Reveal A File ...
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-17/hillarys-server-hacked...
The report notes that "the file did not come from Blumenthal's server, but contained a reference to an IP address range that included the IP address of Clinton's server. In other words, not only could Hillary's home server have been hacked, but a file listing the names of jihadists in Libya may have found its way to an unsecured server in Romania.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hillary Clinton’s Email Was Probably Hacked, Experts …
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/07/us/hillary-clintons-email-was...
Jul 07, 2016 · Mrs. Clinton’s best defense, and one she cannot utter in public, is that whatever the risks of keeping her own email server, that server was certainly no more vulnerable than the State Department’s. Had she held an unclassified account in the State Department’s official system, as the rules required, she certainly would have been …
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comey Draft Indicates It Was ‘Reasonably Likely’ Hillary’s ...
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/comey-hillary-server-hacked
An early FBI assessment of Hillary Clinton's private email server indicated that it was "reasonably likely" she had been hacked by hostile foreign actors. ... Comey Draft Indicates It Was ‘Reasonably Likely’ Hillary’s Server Was Hacked.

An unnamed woman cited by zero hedge, backed by 'FBI documents' that we can't read or verify even exists?

Try again, Rube.

~~~~~~
Two out of three isn't bad then..... Even the NY Slimes contradicts your claim....

View attachment 213739

I believe this was NO ACCIDENT and the whole thing was set up as a purge of info from Clinton TO the Chinese DELIBERATELY.

Trump needs to get on this BIG TIME and bust some balls, and sooner or later, LOCK THAT BITCH UP for 500 years in iron chains.

Alas, there's no evidence that the Chinese hacked her email server.

Or that the email server had information on CIA spies.

Or that the 18-20 spies who were killed or imprisoned were because of Hillary's email server.

Or that it was 'deliberate'.

From beginning to end, you're offering us imagination. A story that should begin with 'once upon a time'.

Spoken just like a KGB Propagandist. Except, no one is buying your bull.

~~~~~~
Hillary's Server Hacked After All? FBI Docs Reveal A File ...
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-17/hillarys-server-hacked...
The report notes that "the file did not come from Blumenthal's server, but contained a reference to an IP address range that included the IP address of Clinton's server. In other words, not only could Hillary's home server have been hacked, but a file listing the names of jihadists in Libya may have found its way to an unsecured server in Romania.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hillary Clinton’s Email Was Probably Hacked, Experts …
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/07/us/hillary-clintons-email-was...
Jul 07, 2016 · Mrs. Clinton’s best defense, and one she cannot utter in public, is that whatever the risks of keeping her own email server, that server was certainly no more vulnerable than the State Department’s. Had she held an unclassified account in the State Department’s official system, as the rules required, she certainly would have been …
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comey Draft Indicates It Was ‘Reasonably Likely’ Hillary’s ...
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/comey-hillary-server-hacked
An early FBI assessment of Hillary Clinton's private email server indicated that it was "reasonably likely" she had been hacked by hostile foreign actors. ... Comey Draft Indicates It Was ‘Reasonably Likely’ Hillary’s Server Was Hacked.

An unnamed woman cited by zero hedge, backed by 'FBI documents' that we can't read or verify even exists?

Try again, Rube.

~~~~~~
Two out of three isn't bad then..... Even the NY Slimes contradicts your claim....

The expert cited by the NY times didn't inspect the server.

The FBI forensic agent who did.....was fairly confident that there was no intrusion.

With the FBI reaffirming that there was no evidence that of an intrusion.

So I ask again.....what's the evidence that Hillary's server was hacked by the Chinese?

Yeah, that article never said that the Chinese got their information on US informants by hacking Hillary's email server.

So I ask for perhaps the 10th time......what is the evidence that the Chinese hacked Hillary's server?

Let alone that the server had information on US informants.

Let alone that the Chinese used that information to kill said informants.

I won't hold my breath.

~~~~~~

View attachment 213739

FINALLY,the first NON TROLLING post on the thread.

NewsWorldAmericasUS politics
FBI contradicts Trump's claim about Hillary Clinton's emails being hacked by China

'The FBI has not found any evidence the servers were compromised,' agency says in a statement

FBI contradicts Trump's claim about Hillary Clinton's emails being hacked by China

Your posts get funnier and funnier all the time,like because the evil organization the FBI says it contradicts his claim that makes it true? Thats like trusting bill i never had sex with this woman clinton to be telling the truth if asking him if he ever had any sex with any women lately and he says no. you kill me as always.:abgg2q.jpg::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Server. Does this information just scream out that a special prosecutor should be convened? What is Sessions problem? It looks more and more like he is DEEP IN THE SWAMP!

img_0558.jpg

GatewayPundit.com ^
:yes_text12::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::udaman:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

~~~~~~

View attachment 213739

FINALLY,the first NON TROLLING post on the thread.

You mean one completely void of any evidence and based solely on imagination?

NewsWorldAmericasUS politics

'The FBI has not found any evidence the servers were compromised,' agency says in a statement

You believe the FBI, after all the firings and lies being told to the subcommittees....Even Adam Schiff has shut up which should tell you something.

yeah shes a hopeless case.thats what i got done saying,believing a corrupt evil organization of decades of lying their word for it.?

she should start a comedy club the fact he FBI is the one that never has any proof.oh and planting evidence as evidence doesnt count care,sorry to break your heart.:abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back