Chinese Govt. Killed and Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Hillary Clinton’s Pvt. Server

I'm surprised at how eagerly you gobble down the narrative that Hillary's private email server was hacked when you have no evidence that it ever happened.

You are one dumb sob.

I demand evidence. And there's no evidence that Hillary's email server was hacked.

Which kinda takes the wind out of the conspiracy sails of the OP.
The FBI would never lie.

The IG report found no political bias in any investigative decisions of the FBI regarding the Hillary email investigation. And that was Trump's IG.

So....the IGs in on it too?
Yeah, it’s normal for an FBI agent to be assigned to the two biggest political cases in America while he texts his whore they need to bring Trump down.

The IG found that no political bias affected investigative decisions. Including Strzok's.

So I ask again, is it your contention that Trump's IG is in on the conspiracy too? Or are you simply ignoring the IG for no particular reason?

I demand evidence. And there's no evidence that Hillary's email server was hacked.

The FBI would never lie.

The IG report found no political bias in any investigative decisions of the FBI regarding the Hillary email investigation. And that was Trump's IG.

Yeah, it’s normal for an FBI agent to be assigned to the two biggest political cases in America while he texts his whore they need to bring Trump down.

I thought a person's personal life didn't matter in politics?
An agent being assigned BOTH Hillary cases is far from norm.

The Email server and......?

Oh, and none of what you're posting Weather....is evidence that Hillary's server was hacked.

I take it from the irrelevancies that you've essentially conceded that the entire OP is conspiratorial gibberjabber.

The FBI would never lie.

Russia.

You are the one that had to mention about him texting his "whore." Why is there a double-standard?
What Government employees do while on the clock is not personal business, buttercup.

It was a government phone sure, but FBI agents like him are pretty much on the clock 24 hours a day.

You are one dumb sob.

The FBI would never lie.

The IG found that no political bias affected investigative decisions. Including Strzok's.

So I ask again, is it your contention that Trump's IG is in on the conspiracy too? Or are you simply ignoring the IG for no particular reason?
https://www.realclearinvestigations...k_of_weiner_laptop_emails_never_examined.html

Russia.

You're confused. The FBI didn't have an investigation of Russia and Hillary.

What is the second Hillary investigation?

The FBI would never lie.

https://www.realclearinvestigations...k_of_weiner_laptop_emails_never_examined.html

I thought you rejected anonymous sources. As the source that link cites.....is anonymous.

You are the one that had to mention about him texting his "whore." Why is there a double-standard?
What Government employees do while on the clock is not personal business, buttercup.

It was a government phone sure, but FBI agents like him are pretty much on the clock 24 hours a day.
Over 10,000 texts to his his whore says he wasn’t doing much work.

Over 10,000 texts to his his whore says he wasn’t doing much work.

Or he was texting on his own time.

And of course, none of that is evidence that Chinese hacked Hillary's email server.

Weather has abandoned the OP's nonsense. Is there anyone else willing to polish that turd?

REVEALED: Chinese Govt. Killed and Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Hillary Clinton’s Private Server
REVEALED: Chinese Govt. Killed and Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Hillary Clinton's Private Server
Hillary’s carelessness and criminal actions may have led to the deaths of 20 CIA operatives in China. The Chinese government killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 CIA operatives in China from 2010 to 2012. At the same time a Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state. The Chinese government was obtaining Hillary Clinton’s emails in real time.

~~~~~~
Meanwhile, Comey, his associate directors like McCabe, Priestap, Strzok, Baker, Page etc., could not find any crime? This is truly outrageous.

But that's okay, it wasn't the Russians eh? They were only accused by Hillary and her cabal for colluding with Trump.
I guess those firewalls mentioned by McCabe, Strzok and Page were put into place to prevent Swamp creatures from seeing prison, those firewalls can be brought down by our midterms vote.
But Hey, What difference does it make if an Ambassador, three American, and now 18 to 20 CIA agents have been attributed to Hillary for violating National Security Regulations and Laws. She is above the law. She's a Democrat.

I mean, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? Right? o_O

th.jpg

I believe this was NO ACCIDENT and the whole thing was set up as a purge of info from Clinton TO the Chinese DELIBERATELY.

Another SELLOUT by the Clintons.

Trump needs to get on this BIG TIME and bust some balls, and sooner or later, LOCK THAT BITCH UP for 500 years in iron chains.

REVEALED: Chinese Govt. Killed and Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Hillary Clinton’s Private Server
REVEALED: Chinese Govt. Killed and Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Hillary Clinton's Private Server
Hillary’s carelessness and criminal actions may have led to the deaths of 20 CIA operatives in China. The Chinese government killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 CIA operatives in China from 2010 to 2012. At the same time a Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state. The Chinese government was obtaining Hillary Clinton’s emails in real time.

~~~~~~
Meanwhile, Comey, his associate directors like McCabe, Priestap, Strzok, Baker, Page etc., could not find any crime? This is truly outrageous.

But that's okay, it wasn't the Russians eh? They were only accused by Hillary and her cabal for colluding with Trump.
I guess those firewalls mentioned by McCabe, Strzok and Page were put into place to prevent Swamp creatures from seeing prison, those firewalls can be brought down by our midterms vote.
But Hey, What difference does it make if an Ambassador, three American, and now 18 to 20 CIA agents have been attributed to Hillary for violating National Security Regulations and Laws. She is above the law. She's a Democrat.

I mean, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? Right? o_O

View attachment 213739

I believe this was NO ACCIDENT and the whole thing was set up as a purge of info from Clinton TO the Chinese DELIBERATELY.

Another SELLOUT by the Clintons.

Trump needs to get on this BIG TIME and bust some balls, and sooner or later, LOCK THAT BITCH UP for 500 years in iron chains.

Alas, there's no evidence that the Chinese hacked her email server.

Or that the email server had information on CIA spies.

Or that the 18-20 spies who were killed or imprisoned were because of Hillary's email server.

Or that it was 'deliberate'.

From beginning to end, you're offering us imagination. A story that should begin with 'once upon a time'.

~~~~~~

Well I have not been able to read all of the Emails on Wilkileaks but this would not surprised me in anyway. There is more info on these emails then anyone should know. Someone needs to stand and be judged, but the FBI will not do it. I really have started to wonder just how far down the list the Dark State goes.
upload_2018-8-29_19-57-57.jpeg

~~~~~~

Well I have not been able to read all of the Emails on Wilkileaks but this would not surprised me in anyway. There is more info on these emails then anyone should know. Someone needs to stand and be judged, but the FBI will not do it. I really have started to wonder just how far down the list the Dark State goes.
View attachment 213741

You're confusing the DNC emails.....with Hillary's personal server.

I know nothing of the credibility of this source. I would point out that the State Dept and therefore Hillary were clearly involved in CIA operations in Benghazi and probably elsewhere. Then you have Hillary running government email through her private unsecured server. Is it possible that a few of those 33,000 emails that disappeared contained information on CIA agents? Loose lips sink ships. Loose servers kill agents.

This article is as reckless as if some far left site wrote one saying that since there were Russian servers in Trump Tower reporting back to the Kremlin, that was Trump's backdoor channel to Putin.

~~~~~~
The Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found that virtually all of Clinton's emails were sent to a "foreign entity", Rep. Louie Gohmert, a Texas Republican, said at a July 12 House Committee on the Judiciary hearing. He did not reveal the entity's identity, but said it was unrelated to Russia.
See: Gohmert: Watchdog Found Clinton Emails Were Sent To ‘Foreign Entity’
Two officials with the ICIG, investigator Frank Rucker and attorney Janette McMillan, met repeatedly with FBI officials to warn them of the Chinese intrusion, according to a former intelligence officer with expertise in cybersecurity issues, who was briefed on the matter. He spoke anonymously, as he was not authorized to publicly address the Chinese's role with Clinton's server.

Last edited:
Server. Does this information just scream out that a special prosecutor should be convened? What is Sessions problem? It looks more and more like he is DEEP IN THE SWAMP!

img_0558.jpg

GatewayPundit.com ^

Server. Does this information just scream out that a special prosecutor should be convened? What is Sessions problem? It looks more and more like he is DEEP IN THE SWAMP!

img_0558.jpg

GatewayPundit.com ^
The web site Victurus Libertas was the first to promulgate this rumor, publishing an article entitled “Temper! Temper! Hillary Goes on Rampage for Over An Hour — Throwing Glass at Staffer’s Head.” Although Victurus Libertas linked to credible reports from NY Mag and Yahoo! News which explained that Clinton’s campaign was miffed with Lauer for not fact-checking Donald Trump during the event, they cited Politicoas their source for the claim that Clinton had thrown a water glass at a staffer:

And Politico‘s headlines read: “Liberals Lash Out at Lauer, NBC“. It seems to me, no one is “lashing out” but Hillary.

Hillary’s meltdown included throwing a water glass at a staffer — narrowly missing her head, and demanding Matt Lauer be fired! She was overheard threatening executives at NBC saying “If I lose, we all go down and that Fascist Fuck will have us swinging from nooses! What the fuck is wrong with you idiots?”

None of this information appeared in the cited Politico report, however.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-threw-a-tantrum-with-matt-lauer/

img_0558.jpg

GatewayPundit.com ^

Well, you're making the assumption that Hillary was using the server for things which would have had to do with agents in China.

The reality is such things will be heavily classified and we'll probably never find out.

If it were true then yes, she should be locked up for a long time. But you've not shown this is true and I doubt you will ever be able to.

Forum List

Back