Chinese Govt. Killed and Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Hillary Clinton’s Pvt. Server

REVEALED: Chinese Govt. Killed and Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Hillary Clinton’s Private Server
REVEALED: Chinese Govt. Killed and Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Hillary Clinton's Private Server
Hillary’s carelessness and criminal actions may have led to the deaths of 20 CIA operatives in China. The Chinese government killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 CIA operatives in China from 2010 to 2012. At the same time a Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state. The Chinese government was obtaining Hillary Clinton’s emails in real time.

~~~~~~
Meanwhile, Comey, his associate directors like McCabe, Priestap, Strzok, Baker, Page etc., could not find any crime? This is truly outrageous.

But that's okay, it wasn't the Russians eh? They were only accused by Hillary and her cabal for colluding with Trump.
I guess those firewalls mentioned by McCabe, Strzok and Page were put into place to prevent Swamp creatures from seeing prison, those firewalls can be brought down by our midterms vote.
But Hey, What difference does it make if an Ambassador, three American, and now 18 to 20 CIA agents have been attributed to Hillary for violating National Security Regulations and Laws. She is above the law. She's a Democrat.

Um....there's no evidence that anyone hacked Hillary's server.

Let alone that it had information 18 to 20 CIA operatives on it.

Which might explain why this story is running on the Gateway Pundit. As adherents of that blog don't really ask for evidence.
It's running on Gateway Pundit because democrats are still trying to blame Russia.

For hacking Hillary's email server?

Um, no. The FBI indicated there was no evidence that ANYONE hacked her email server.

In the Mission Impossible movie, Tom Cruise has to jump through hoops to get the list, all the Chinese had to do was hack Hillary's publicly accessible server

Alas, the evidence just doesn't support that claim.

But then, when you're citing Mission Impossible as the basis of your argument, evidence clearly isn't a major concern.

How so?

The FBI found that there was zero evidence that Hillary's private email server had been hacked.

Making your 'All the Chinese had to do was hack the server' claim unsupported by evidence.
The FBI never got to inspect her server she destroyed it, then turned it over to the FBI who never got to review it or find the email sending Hillary $10 million in bitcoin for the Chinese spy list

REVEALED: Chinese Govt. Killed and Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Hillary Clinton’s Private Server
REVEALED: Chinese Govt. Killed and Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Hillary Clinton's Private Server
Hillary’s carelessness and criminal actions may have led to the deaths of 20 CIA operatives in China. The Chinese government killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 CIA operatives in China from 2010 to 2012. At the same time a Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state. The Chinese government was obtaining Hillary Clinton’s emails in real time.

~~~~~~
Meanwhile, Comey, his associate directors like McCabe, Priestap, Strzok, Baker, Page etc., could not find any crime? This is truly outrageous.

But that's okay, it wasn't the Russians eh? They were only accused by Hillary and her cabal for colluding with Trump.
I guess those firewalls mentioned by McCabe, Strzok and Page were put into place to prevent Swamp creatures from seeing prison, those firewalls can be brought down by our midterms vote.
But Hey, What difference does it make if an Ambassador, three American, and now 18 to 20 CIA agents have been attributed to Hillary for violating National Security Regulations and Laws. She is above the law. She's a Democrat.

Um....there's no evidence that anyone hacked Hillary's server.

Let alone that it had information 18 to 20 CIA operatives on it.

Which might explain why this story is running on the Gateway Pundit. As adherents of that blog don't really ask for evidence.
It's running on Gateway Pundit because democrats are still trying to blame Russia.

For hacking Hillary's email server?

Um, no. The FBI indicated there was no evidence that ANYONE hacked her email server.

FBI who? Comey? Szrok? Page?

In the Mission Impossible movie, Tom Cruise has to jump through hoops to get the list, all the Chinese had to do was hack Hillary's publicly accessible server

But then, when you're citing Mission Impossible as the basis of your argument, evidence clearly isn't a major concern.

How so?

The FBI found that there was zero evidence that Hillary's private email server had been hacked.

Making your 'All the Chinese had to do was hack the server' claim unsupported by evidence.
The FBI never got to inspect her server she destroyed it, then turned it over to the FBI who never got to review it or find the email sending Hillary $10 million in bitcoin for the Chinese spy list

Says you citing your imagination. Alas, reality doesn't match your narrative:

Hillary Clinton’s e-mail server turned over to FBI

The FBI inspected and analyzed it. And they found no evidence that she had been hacked.

And of course, you've presented nothing to factually establish that the server had been hacked. Or any part of the OP.

Last edited:
The name of who killed JFK was on her server...

The cure for cancer was on her server...

The meaning of life was on her server...

How so?

What a fuckin clown!!

How so?

What a fuckin clown!!

Yeah, that's not evidence that the Chinese hacked Hillary's private email server.

Try again.

How so?

What a fuckin clown!!

Yeah, that's not evidence that the Chinese hacked Hillary's private email server.

Try again.

Are you surprised that every tom dick and harry hacked the dumb bitches unsecured server?

How so?

What a fuckin clown!!

Try again.

Are you surprised that every tom dick and harry hacked the dumb bitches unsecured server?

I'm surprised at how eagerly you gobble down the narrative that Hillary's private email server was hacked when you have no evidence that it ever happened.

What a fuckin clown!!

Try again.

I'm surprised at how eagerly you gobble down the narrative that Hillary's private email server was hacked when you have no evidence that it ever happened.

You are one dumb sob.

I demand evidence. And there's no evidence that Hillary's email server was hacked.

Which kinda takes the wind out of the conspiracy sails of the OP.

~~~~~~

It’s bad news for America so the Left love it.

What a fuckin clown!!

Try again.

You are one dumb sob.

I demand evidence. And there's no evidence that Hillary's email server was hacked.

The FBI would never lie.

~~~~~~

It’s bad news for America so the Left love it.

The fact free conspiracy theory is 'bad news for America'?

First it would have to be less imaginary.

Try again.

You are one dumb sob.

The FBI would never lie.

The IG report found no political bias in any investigative decisions of the FBI regarding the Hillary email investigation. And that was Trump's IG.

So....the IGs in on it too?

You are one dumb sob.

The FBI would never lie.

The IG report found no political bias in any investigative decisions of the FBI regarding the Hillary email investigation. And that was Trump's IG.

Yeah, it’s normal for an FBI agent to be assigned to the two biggest political cases in America while he texts his whore they need to bring Trump down.

You are one dumb sob.

The FBI would never lie.

Yeah, it’s normal for an FBI agent to be assigned to the two biggest political cases in America while he texts his whore they need to bring Trump down.

I thought a person's personal life didn't matter in politics?

You are one dumb sob.

The FBI would never lie.

Yeah, and Evangelical's are all about forgiveness and recognizing that people aren't perfect.

You are one dumb sob.

The FBI would never lie.

An agent being assigned BOTH Hillary cases is far from norm.

The FBI would never lie.

You are the one that had to mention about him texting his "whore." Why is there a double-standard?

The FBI would never lie.

You are the one that had to mention about him texting his "whore." Why is there a double-standard?
What Government employees do while on the clock is not personal business, buttercup.

Forum List

Back