Chinese government forces TV host who popularized eating bats to apologize

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Chinese government forced the host of a TV show which popularized eating bats to apologize in the aftermath of the coronavirus outbreak, which scientists have linked to the consumption of wild animals.
Chinese Government Forces TV Host Who Popularized Eating Bats to Apologize

Meanwhile they ar partly the fkrs who approve and people have to eat just about anything over there just to survive......

How many dumb asses even have a clue that China made the producer of the New movie "red dawn" china made them change it to N. Korea...

JUST LIKE THE MEDIA TELLS THEIR JACKASSES HOW TRUMP IS SO HATED
OR
HOW GMO IS SO GOOD OR FINE ETC..

WAKE THE HELL UP they are telling even in China how " MEDIA" tells you what to THINK gawd dam wake the hell up.

Connect the dots

why are the Chinese stepping in to make them swallow their pride and look like a-holes to the world etc.... They want the media to look like the losers and not themselves " the gov" etc . let that shit sink..

The Chinese government forced the host of a TV show which popularized eating bats to apologize in the aftermath of the coronavirus outbreak, which scientists have linked to the consumption of wild animals.

Meanwhile they ar partly the fkrs who approve and people have to eat just about anything over there just to survive......

How many dumb asses even have a clue that China made the producer of the New movie "red dawn" china made them change it to N. Korea...

OR

WAKE THE HELL UP they are telling even in China how " MEDIA" tells you what to THINK gawd dam wake the hell up.

Connect the dots

why are the Chinese stepping in to make them swallow their pride and look like a-holes to the world etc.... They want the media to look like the losers and not themselves " the gov" etc . let that shit sink..

China put pressure on Electronic Arts to change the invading force in the game "Homefront" from China to North Korea as well. Utterly stupid in both cases. North Korea could cause damage with their Clinton Nukes, but would be wiped off the face of the earth in a matter of days.

China is the real threat, PLUS China controls the democrat party.

OR

Connect the dots

Ozzie bit the head off a bat and has lived longer than anyone would have ever imagined. I call B.S.

• Banned

OR

Connect the dots

Ozzie bit the head off a bat and has lived longer than anyone would have ever imagined. I call B.S.

it was a fake bat dip shit, lol I was there.

OR

Connect the dots

No, it was not. A fan threw it on stage. You can't even get your conspiracy theories right!

• Banned

OR

Connect the dots

No, it was not. A fan threw it on stage. You can't even get your conspiracy theories right!

or you don't know when the hell I'm messing with you ......... I was there get it lol

OR

Connect the dots

or you don't know when the hell I'm messing with you ......... I was there get it lol

Hell I don't know, you could have been there. The only thing I know about you is that you are a female that is into conspiracy theory stuff. That's it. :5_1_12024:

Forum List

Back