Chinese General: prepare for war

Nice powder keg going on over there. The Chinese will probably never ever forgive Japan for the raping they got almost 100 years ago.

Chinese General: Prepare for Combat – Secrets of the Fed

Oh goody! WW3? I can see China/Russia/North Korea at the very least Japan/US/South Korea on other side....blah that would suck.

i started hearing rumors of this yesterday. It seems like China has realized if they dont stir up the people to an outside enemy, they could face collapse. They've been stirring up alot of anger with Japan.

And guess who is still responsible for defending Japan... Us.

This may shed more light on the hysterical headline on Drudge, etc. Basically this is two fold in my opinion. The primary motivator is that China is feeling 'boxed in' and 'surrounded', then there's those islands which have to be mediated at the U.N. or by diplomatic means. The generals were just posturing and showing a willingness to fight in my opinion.

China wary of U.S. military moves in Asia-Pacific

"WASHINGTON -- When a senior U.S. general met in Beijing recently with Lt. Gen. Cai Yingting, the deputy chief of China's armed forces, Cai forcefully objected to America's expanding military presence in Asia and the Pacific, describing it as an effort to encircle his country.

"Why are you containing us?" Cai demanded, according to a U.S. official who was present and described the incident in return for anonymity.

The U.S. general denied seeking to contain China, but it's easy to see why officials in Beijing might get that impression.

The Obama administration is forging closer defense ties to countries near China, including India, Vietnam, the Philippines, Indonesia and Singapore; repositioning troops, planes and ships; and stepping up aid in the South Pacific to offset attention from Beijing."

Read more: China wary of U.S. military moves in Asia-Pacific - NY Daily News

Generals discuss China's defense against Japan

"Several Chinese military generals have voiced out against Japan’s infringement on China's sovereignty of the Diaoyu Islands.

Despite their different tactics in the search for an appropriate solution, the generals- including Luo Yuan, the major general and executive deputy director of the China Strategic Culture Association, Peng Guanqian, major general and deputy secretary general of the Council for National Security Policy Studies and Zhang Shaozhong, major general and professor at the People’s Liberation Army National Defense University - have unanimously expressed the willingness to nip Japan’s attempts at violating China’s maritime territory in the bud.

All generals agreed that the Yoshihiko Noda cabinet’s current move to nationalize the Diaoyu Islands, poses a great threat to the international order that has been established since the end of World War II (WWII)."

Oh goody! WW3? I can see China/Russia/North Korea at the very least Japan/US/South Korea on other side....blah that would suck.

Why don't you state who they are preparing for war with fucking loser! Yep a cocksucker like you would say to abandon a great allie like Japan correct?

Top Chinese general in unusual move tells troops to ready for combat with Japan

Second, off China and Russia are pals ya mental midget. True they aren't as much of adversaries as they were in the past, but definitely not best friends.

I believe the UK, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Italy, France, USA, South Korea, Poland, Denmark, Austraila would all have Japan's back.

China's not going to war against Japan. There will be bluster and posturing for domestic consumption, but that's all. The CCP is more worried about angry mobs in their streets finding other things to be angry about as well than they are about these rocks in the water. They just want a face-saving way to let this all cool down back to the status quo for now.

Why don't you state who they are preparing for war with fucking loser! Yep a cocksucker like you would say to abandon a great allie like Japan correct?

Top Chinese general in unusual move tells troops to ready for combat with Japan

Second, off China and Russia are pals ya mental midget. True they aren't as much of adversaries as they were in the past, but definitely not best friends.

I believe the UK, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Italy, France, USA, South Korea, Poland, Denmark, Austraila would all have Japan's back.

Why so angry? Yes if they go to war it has nothing to do with us unless we are attacked and then we should retaliate. Japan can handle its self.Sheesh take a chill pill chicken hawk.

China's not going to war against Japan. There will be bluster and posturing for domestic consumption, but that's all. The CCP is more worried about angry mobs in their streets finding other things to be angry about as well than they are about these rocks in the water. They just want a face-saving way to let this all cool down back to the status quo for now.

If they have to go to war to preserve their government, do you think they wont? They have alot of young men who are expendable to the government.

Why so angry? Yes if they go to war it has nothing to do with us unless we are attacked and then we should retaliate. Japan can handle its self.Sheesh take a chill pill chicken hawk.

Look up the "Treaty of Mutual Cooperation and Security between the United States and Japan"

I understand we have a MDP but I don't see why we should go to war against China if Japan attacks the or vice versa over some damn islands.

You are falling for this shit?
Look, the Chinese economy is on the brink of implosion.
The Chinese government is permitting protesting in the streets. An activity previously not tolerated. The thing with the beating of war drums is just another distraction conjured up by the Chinese government to get the minds of the masses off the economic troubles of China..
This war thing is a load of crap.

I understand we have a MDP but I don't see why we should go to war against China if Japan attacks the or vice versa over some damn islands.

Japan wont strike First. China will.

If that's the case that we are obligated by Treaty to support them.

I dont particularly like that, but then ive never been a big fan of MDP

You are falling for this shit?
Look, the Chinese economy is on the brink of implosion.
The Chinese government is permitting protesting in the streets. An activity previously not tolerated. The thing with the beating of war drums is just another distraction conjured up by the Chinese government to get the minds of the masses off the economic troubles of China..
This war thing is a load of crap.

Actually, I think that's precisely why it's not a load of crap. The Chinese government is getting desperate. Desperate governments do violent things.

Forum List

Back