Chinese General: China cannot Challenge U.S

They got nukes, a manufacturing base and a billion screaming Chinese. I'd say they're ready to challenge us anytime.

Oh NOOOOOOooooOOOOo!!!!!!!!!!! A screaming contest!!! Scawy!!!! :eek:

Well I'm sure glad they are few thousand miles away.. All that sqweeemin would get annoying if they were right on our shores makin all that racket!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's be honest, the easiest way for them would be to foreclose on the US debt and collect the keys to the front door.

They got nukes, a manufacturing base and a billion screaming Chinese. I'd say they're ready to challenge us anytime.

Well I'm sure glad they are few thousand miles away.. All that sqweeemin would get annoying if they were right on our shores makin all that racket!!!

Let's be honest, the easiest way for them would be to foreclose on the US debt and collect the keys to the front door.

You guys crack me up. I suppose if the Chyneeezzz said they wanted all their money right now you idiots would line up at the post office and send em your titles to your houzez.

Fuck the Chineeez. We should tear up the loans and flipem the bird. SUCKERS!!!!

Just sayin.

what a crock of shit. You idiots haven't won a war since WW2 and, for the most part, that was another alteration of history to keep the flags waving.
With all of the fancy techno crap and 2 million $$$ every time you pull the trigger,you've been in the sand pits for a decade and the body bag market is still prime choice for investing in.
Vietnam. Over a decade and 58,000 plus murkins came home in bags. Untold numbers mentally and physically fucked. Same shit now and the assholes you attempt to control don't even have any real military.
Trillions of dollars blown and brainwashed wonders wearing robes and making bombs out of scrap iron and standard fare industrial chemicals are succeeding in fucking you up....little by little.

Jump on a real country, with a real military, and see what happens. Aircraft carriers will be sinking to the bottom of the ocean and jets will be falling out of the sky.

what a crock of shit. You idiots haven't won a war since WW2 and, for the most part, that was another alteration of history to keep the flags waving.
With all of the fancy techno crap and 2 million $$$ every time you pull the trigger,you've been in the sand pits for a decade and the body bag market is still prime choice for investing in.
Vietnam. Over a decade and 58,000 plus murkins came home in bags. Untold numbers mentally and physically fucked. Same shit now and the assholes you attempt to control don't even have any real military.
Trillions of dollars blown and brainwashed wonders wearing robes and making bombs out of scrap iron and standard fare industrial chemicals are succeeding in fucking you up....little by little.

Jump on a real country, with a real military, and see what happens. Aircraft carriers will be sinking to the bottom of the ocean and jets will be falling out of the sky.

Oh please nigga... IF we ever had to go to war with the Chineez and that is a pretty hefty IF... It would be the smartest thing we ever did. First of all we wouldn't lose one American life. We would certainly nuke em. Our nukes aren't those wimpy WWII nukes Sparky. They are a THOUSAND times more powerful and we have well over ten thousand of em. If we nuked China we would cancel out ten trillion dollars in debt. If you ask me ...making a ten trillion dollar net gain in one afternoon is a big fucking payday. It would be well worth the fallout.

tick tock.

By allowing our nation to become financially weak, we INSURE that eventually this nation will be weak militarily, too.

I think most Americans, from Tea Party loyalists to left leaning liberal nationalists like myself, ALL fully understand that.

When we opened the floodgates with free trade from China, we insured that China's economy would become strong enough to challenge us militarily.

Now I am NOT saying that we ought to become isolationists.

Merely that we have been pursuing an economic policy which has LONG TERM negative consequences for both our nation and its people.

We CAN do better IF we can find the poltical will to do so.

Last edited:

You guys crack me up. I suppose if the Chyneeezzz said they wanted all their money right now you idiots would line up at the post office and send em your titles to your houzez.

Just sayin.
Well, you're on the right track there. If we got rid of the Federal Reserve and the 1.5 Quadrillion in debt that they're signed us (the taxpayers) on to then we'd be much better off.

Iceland did just that. They refused to pay the banks, the economy suffered for about a year and now they have growth with no debt. There was a very good documentary filmed about it, won an academy award too. Check it out.

But I think Americans are still sleeping and worried about things that don't matter, like the NBA Playoffs.

I think not... 80% of those over a billion people are living slims China does not develop any technology on their own they steal it from us. They spend more on their internal police state, keeping the people under control then they spend on their military. Soon as we wrestle the control of Washington from the libs we'll be Steaming along again.:cool:

Steal? What the fuck do you mean steal? The US gave it to them. Either directly or in the form of laying off droves of Engineers and Technicians.

Where the heck do you think those guys went? Check out Shanghai. It's chock full of Americans.

Challenge the US to what?
Our intentions in Pakistan. You'll see.

Yeah.. Since when does China like Muslims? They have their own Muslim problem, as does Russia, if they what Pakistan they can have um I'll take India
Read.
Pakistan Deal Signals China's Growing Nuclear Assertiveness - Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
Read more.
Pakistan Deal of 50 JF-17 Jets with China is Good or Nation Needs Some Thing Else | Views to News, about Pakistan, India, World and Technology

Just sayin.
Well, you're on the right track there. If we got rid of the Federal Reserve and the 1.5 Quadrillion in debt that they're signed us (the taxpayers) on to then we'd be much better off.

Iceland did just that. They refused to pay the banks, the economy suffered for about a year and now they have growth with no debt. There was a very good documentary filmed about it, won an academy award too. Check it out.

But I think Americans are still sleeping and worried about things that don't matter, like the NBA Playoffs.

Iceland? Man you guys pick great models for economies..

Real genius here.

Oh please nigga... IF we ever had to go to war with the Chineez and that is a pretty hefty IF... It would be the smartest thing we ever did. First of all we wouldn't lose one American life. We would certainly nuke em. Our nukes aren't those wimpy WWII nukes Sparky. They are a THOUSAND times more powerful and we have well over ten thousand of em. If we nuked China we would cancel out ten trillion dollars in debt. If you ask me ...making a ten trillion dollar net gain in one afternoon is a big fucking payday. It would be well worth the fallout.

Do that..would probably wipe out the biosphere.

But heck..when it comes to money..who cares?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcCXnXDiKoQ]YouTube - ‪Bugs bunny and Daffy Duck the happy miser‬‏[/ame]

Just sayin.

Real genius here.
Did I say that Iceland is a "model economy"? No. I said they did the right thing in dealing with the banks that tried to saddle them with massive debt.

And if our politicians would grow some balls, we could do the same thing here.

I think they could stand a chance, but we would still squash them.
I just don't like the idea of them mass producing their own jets, they plan to do it at an alarming rate.

We need very close military ties to gain our trust.
But I think our militaries need to work together on stuff that NATO is dealing with.

we got the guns, they got the numbers. (a twist on an old song)

Chinese General: "China Does Not Have The Capability To Challenge The U.S."

China's top military officer said Wednesday that his country lacked the equipment and directives necessary to challenge the U.S. militarily.

"Through my visit over the past couple of days in the United States, I am surprised by the sophistication of the U.S. military, including its weapons and equipment and doctrines and so on," People's Liberation Army leader General Chen Bingde said. "I can tell you that China does not have the capability to challenge the United States. As a matter of fact, the reconnaissance activities along China's coast by U.S. military aircraft and vessels are seen in China as deterrents."

Chinese General: "China Does Not Have The Capability To Challenge The U.S." - FoxNews.com

sun tzu, the art of war: ..."if you are strong, feign weakness" ~BH
Maybe but Yamamoto warned against attacking the US as well before WW2.

China's top military officer said Wednesday that his country lacked the equipment and directives necessary to challenge the U.S. militarily.

"Through my visit over the past couple of days in the United States, I am surprised by the sophistication of the U.S. military, including its weapons and equipment and doctrines and so on," People's Liberation Army leader General Chen Bingde said. "I can tell you that China does not have the capability to challenge the United States. As a matter of fact, the reconnaissance activities along China's coast by U.S. military aircraft and vessels are seen in China as deterrents."

Chinese General: "China Does Not Have The Capability To Challenge The U.S." - FoxNews.com

Uh oh!
It sounds like you need to keep an eye on the door!

Feel free to continue having your head stuck up your ass. It makes no difference to me. :razz: ~BH

That's not how it works. Actually, The international bankers will just file chapter 9 in the form of World War 3, and fuck over China in the name of Human rights. Pakistan will be the pretext. They will also get the bonus of taking over China's banking system so they can fuck that Country up just like they have ours. ~BH

Maybe but Yamamoto warned against attacking the US as well before WW2.

Don't tell my buddy 'rightwinger' that. Apparently, That comment of Yamamato's was a politically motivated fabrication made up by pro- 2nd Amendment supporters. No, I am not kidding. :razz: ~BH

Granny wantin' to know if dis is another one o' dem 'peace in our time' deals?...
:confused:
US Official: China's Military Expansion Raises Concerns in Asia-Pacific
June 27, 2011 - A top U.S. official for East Asian and Pacific affairs says the U.S. government has conveyed to China that its military expansion is raising concerns in the region.
U.S. Assistant Secretary of State Kurt Campbell spoke to reporters in Honolulu, after a meeting with Chinese Vice Foreign Minister Cui Tiankai. The two officials held their first round of consultations on the Asia-Pacific region in a closed-door meeting Saturday. Campbell described the discussions as "open, frank and constructive" and said their goal was to obtain a better understanding of each other's intentions, policies, and actions toward the region.

Campbell said the United States reiterated that it welcomes a strong, prosperous, and successful China that plays a greater role in regional and world affairs. However, he also said greater transparency and more dialogue by China about its growing military capabilities would help ease regional concerns. Campbell said the bilateral talks also included North Korea's nuclear weapons program, maritime security in the South China Sea and Burma.

The two sides say that Saturday's consultations were an outcome of the third round of the China-U.S.. strategic and economic dialogue held in May and that they reflect a consensus reached by U.S. President Barack Obama and his Chinese counterpart Hu Jintao to build a positive, cooperative and comprehensive relationship. Campbell said that upcoming multilateral sessions should highlight areas where the United States and China -- but other countries, as well -- are able to very clearly articulate areas of cooperation on issues such as disaster preparedness.

On North Korea, he reiterated that the United States is looking for concrete progress in Pyongyang's relations with South Korea. He said the U.S. has urged China again to press North Korea to deal responsibly and appropriately with South Korea, and to refrain from any further provocations. On South China Sea tensions, he said the United States told China that it wants an end to regional tensions and dialogue among all the key players. China last week warned the United States to stay out of the regional dispute over the South China Sea waters which are also claimed by the Philippines, Vietnam and Taiwan.

Source

Real genius here.
Did I say that Iceland is a "model economy"? No. I said they did the right thing in dealing with the banks that tried to saddle them with massive debt.

And if our politicians would grow some balls, we could do the same thing here.
Iceland is much better than your hero nations of Hugo Fatass's Venezuela, Stalin's USSR, Little Kim's North Korea and Castro's Cuba!

Forum List

Back