Chinese food

I'll take a Pineapple Chicken to go with Pork Fried Rice, Extra Red Chili Peppers, an Egg Roll, and a Pint of Hot and Sour Soup. :D

I just killed a qt of beef and broccoli, a pint of white rice, and I'm about to kill a qt of won ton.

And I have no idea why.

hot and sour soup, veggie roll with duck sauce...ginger shrimp.....i just wished they had decent desserts

Fried ginger ice cream.

IMG_1516a.jpg

Seriously...

WHY? :dunno:

Chinese foods are an art & health recipe of mostly vegetables and less meats. Of course you cannot expect to much meat on rat-ribs. The best part is the delivery to your door. You can't get a T-bone or tacos delivered to your door,....only if you hire a private pick-up service to go get it for you.

I mean it seems strange pizza & Chinese food can be delivered, but no one starts a business delivering other types of foods.

Seriously...

WHY? :dunno:

Chinese foods are an art & health recipe of mostly vegetables and less meats. Of course you cannot expect to much meat on rat-ribs. The best part is the delivery to your door. You can't get a T-bone or tacos delivered to your door,....only if you hire a private pick-up service to go get for you.

I mean it seems strange pizza & Chinese food can be delivered, but no one starts a business delivering other types of foods.

There's just such a service here. They'll collect and deliver from most restaurants in town.

Urban life has its perks.

Forum List

Back