Chinese capitalism naturally gives rise to unprecedented inequality

20 million Chinese a year can now afford western style automobiles thanks to capitalism whereas 25 years ago no one could. But, almost half the population still lives at subsistence levels on rural subsistence farms.

Should the half still at subsistence be given welfare or should they be encouraged into the get rich Republican capitalist economy??

Why aren't the lefties railing against those fat cat industrialists in China who are living royally while a billion or so live in abject poverty?

Portraits of Rural Chinese Families Posing with Everything They Own

typical liberal without the IQ for substance

How's that OCD working for ya, champ?

typical violent liberal without the IQ for substance trying to change subject with personal attack

Ok, I'll try just one time to take you a little bit seriously. If you read any of my posts you would know I'm no liberal. Got that part? Any questions? Good. Now, you repeat your little mantra about IQ and character, etc. so often and so exactly that a reasonable person would have no choice but to question your mental fitness. Do you understand that? If you really want to be taken seriously, address that issue. If not, do your usual song and dance and I'll have to put you in the same no-kidding-mentally-ill classification as JakeFakey, del, and Ivorywhatshisname. It's up to you.

To be as simple as possible with the first question:

If the folks in the Country you are talking about want a road or aircraft carrier or anything built, do you think they shoukd wait until the substinence farmers better themselves and can pay their fair share or do you think those who can afford the taxes should just be taxed so the country can move ahead?

the Jeffersonian Republican position has always been that government and taxaction should be as minimal as possible. This the essential American idea that made as the richest county in human history, the world's policeman, and the source of morality.

Thats cool man. And so anyways, got an answer?

Edward has no answer.

the Jeffersonian Republican position has always been that government and taxaction should be as minimal as possible. This the essential American idea that made as the richest county in human history, the world's policeman, and the source of morality.

Thats cool man. And so anyways, got an answer?

Edward has no answer.

I vote for a mixture of both if you are starting a poll.

Think about building a road. Obviously the fellas still on the subsistence farm can not afford higher taxes to build the highway to their town. SO, you gotta charge someone. Trick is to find the comfortable middle ground of charging those who can afford it.

So Edward, you have any idea yet on who to tax to build a road or bridge in this situation?

I vote for a mixture of both if you are starting a poll.

Think about building a road. Obviously the fellas still on the subsistence farm can not afford higher taxes to build the highway to their town. SO, you gotta charge someone. Trick is to find the comfortable middle ground of charging those who can afford it.

So Edward, you have any idea yet on who to tax to build a road or bridge in this situation?

Do you ever eat anything other than SPAM, Eddie?

You know that posting the exact same thing - word for word - over and over on thread after thread is a form of SPAM, right Eddie? You also know that it suggests you have a serious mental condition, right Eddie?

yes the landlord gets a water bill, but the tenants dont and so have no incentive to save water.

Tenants don't get a meter or bill because water is virtually a free good, and yet moronic liberals pretend there is a shortage when its free?

Every wonder why you get a bill for stuff rather than get it free????

Do you have any idea how slow a liberal can be.

PS: no meter or bill for the air you breath either!!

In your answer to my post a couple days ago, you said "Water is virtually a free good. In fact its so free most apartments do not even meter it!!" That was post 23. I just copied and pasted those words of yours.
"water??????????? I'd say we have water for 100 billion people at least" Another quote of yours from post 23. What are your sources or do you just like to post "liberal bad, repubwican good" stuff?

you said there were not enough resources and used water as an example. I said there is tons of water, so much that its not even metered much of the time much like air!!

You than changed the subject

I'm back. How did I change the subject? I answered you posts. Where is all this free unmetered water? Where do you get your information from?

You do know the Mississippi is at it's lowest level in over a half a century? Big time shippers are asking Obama to make the Army corp of Engineers release more water from the Missouri River? Couple things wrong here. We're awash in fresh water. These shippers must be clueless liberals that don't know that. They're also clueless liberals because they're asking Obama for help. Don't they know that the free market will work it's magic and they don't need government help?

Last edited:
20 million Chinese a year can now afford western style automobiles thanks to capitalism whereas 25 years ago no one could. But, almost half the population still lives at subsistence levels on rural subsistence farms.

Should the half still at subsistence be given welfare or should they be encouraged into the get rich Republican capitalist economy??

Why aren't the lefties railing against those fat cat industrialists in China who are living royally while a billion or so live in abject poverty?

Portraits of Rural Chinese Families Posing with Everything They Own

We were too busy getting rid of that rich fat cat Romney last month.

"right or wrong" those who can fund the road simply must because there is no other way.

too stupid!! the poor get $23,000 per head for health and education plus they all own Plazma TV's and many houses. They poor can help fund just as much as the rich!!

If you're so brilliant then why do you make so many mistakes in spelling? I make them sometimes also but I'm an ignorant liberal.

"right or wrong" those who can fund the road simply must because there is no other way.

too stupid!! the poor get $23,000 per head for health and education plus they all own Plazma TV's and many houses. They poor can help fund just as much as the rich!!

If you're so brilliant then why do you make so many mistakes in spelling? I make them sometimes also but I'm an ignorant liberal.

too stupid!! the poor get $23,000 per head for health care and education plus they all own Plazma TV's and many houses. The poor can help fund just as much as the rich!!

Edward, stay focused. Settle down. These were your Chinese substinance farmers I was talking about. Remember YOUR initial post?

So ey, what are the good locations around you? Around here, it is not North St Louis, East St Louis, or Kinloch, the poor neighborhoods. Don't mistake living in a $10,000 home and having $500 once for a tv with being well off. Although yes, it does annoy me when poor folks smoke, get things from Rent a Center, or make other stupid money decisions.

But remember, YOU were talking substinance farmers in China.

But remember, YOU were talking substinance farmers in China.

yes about how the same number that slowly starved to death under liberalism could suddenly afford new cars under Republican capitalism.

It is the greatest economic miracle in human history perhaps.

Forum List

Back