Chinese capitalism naturally gives rise to unprecedented inequality

if you agree that liberal spending grows continuously and at random like metastatic cancer and so must always be feared and rigidly controlled!!

No silly. About the situation in your initial post.

if you agree that liberal spending grows continuously and at random like metastatic cancer and so must always be feared and rigidly controlled!!

Edward, to the point. My reply to your initial post is what I was asking about.

Last edited:
We still have some upcoming shortages to worry about. Water, phosphorus, and rubber to name a few.

water??????????? I'd say we have water for 100 billion people at least
Water is virtually a free good. In fact its so free most apartments do not even meter it!!

So who brainwashed you???

We are talking about fresh water you know. Fresh water for 100 billion? Most apartments don't have meters? I Owned units once and I had a water bill. Where do you get your information? Without insults preferably.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/econo...y-gives-rise-to-unprecedented-inequality.html

I Owned units once and I had a water bill.

yes the landlord gets a water bill, but the tenants dont and so have no incentive to save water.

Tenants don't get a meter or bill because water is virtually a free good, and yet moronic liberals pretend there is a shortage when its free?

Every wonder why you get a bill for stuff rather than get it free????

Do you have any idea how slow a liberal can be.

PS: no meter or bill for the air you breath either!!

yes the landlord gets a water bill, but the tenants dont and so have no incentive to save water.

Tenants don't get a meter or bill because water is virtually a free good, and yet moronic liberals pretend there is a shortage when its free?

I do not follow what you are talking about? If my landlord provided free trash pick up the cost is included in the rent, same with water.

And since you've continued to call folks names I feel I should ask if you believe the cost of environmental regulations which have made the air in Pittsburgh and Los Angeles better in effect mean that air we breathe does cost us.

20 million Chinese a year can now afford western style automobiles thanks to capitalism whereas 25 years ago no one could. But, almost half the population still lives at subsistence levels on rural subsistence farms.

Should the half still at subsistence be given welfare or should they be encouraged into the get rich Republican capitalist economy??

Did you agree with my idea btw or think this should be done a different way?

" I vote for a mixture of both if you are starting a poll.Think about building a road. Obviously the fellas still on the subsistence farm can not afford higher taxes to build the highway to their town. SO, you gotta charge someone. Trick is to find the comfortable middle ground of charging those who can afford it."

In your answer to my post a couple days ago, you said "Water is virtually a free good. In fact its so free most apartments do not even meter it!!" That was post 23. I just copied and pasted those words of yours.
"water??????????? I'd say we have water for 100 billion people at least" Another quote of yours from post 23. What are your sources or do you just like to post "liberal bad, repubwican good" stuff?

In your answer to my post a couple days ago, you said "Water is virtually a free good. In fact its so free most apartments do not even meter it!!" That was post 23. I just copied and pasted those words of yours.
"water??????????? I'd say we have water for 100 billion people at least" Another quote of yours from post 23. What are your sources or do you just like to post "liberal bad, repubwican good" stuff?

you said there were not enough resources and used water as an example. I said there is tons of water, so much that its not even metered much of the time much like air!!

You than changed the subject

20 million Chinese a year can now afford western style automobiles thanks to capitalism whereas 25 years ago no one could. But, almost half the population still lives at subsistence levels on rural subsistence farms.

Should the half still at subsistence be given welfare or should they be encouraged into the get rich Republican capitalist economy??

" I vote for a mixture of both if you are starting a poll.Think about building a road. Obviously the fellas still on the subsistence farm can not afford higher taxes to build the highway to their town. SO, you gotta charge someone. Trick is to find the comfortable middle ground of charging those who can afford it."

So we agree?

So we agree?

agree with a liberal who must be an idiot? China is experiencing the fast rate of Republican capitalist anti starvation growth in human history. They don't want to see millions slowly starve to death again under liberal anti capitalist policies.

So we agree?

agree with a liberal who must be an idiot? China is experiencing the fast rate of Republican capitalist anti starvation growth in human history. They don't want to see millions slowly starve to death again under liberal anti capitalist policies.

You miss the point. If you want to build the road to the farming community how do you think it should be funded.

So we agree?

You miss the point. If you want to build the road to the farming community how do you think it should be funded.

too stupid! a road is so trivial it doesn't matter how it is funded!!

So we agree?

Nope. Don't hide from the question. This is simple economics. The road could be an aircraft carrier or anything. Where is the money going to come from?

Nope. Don't hide from the question. This is simple economics. The road could be an aircraft carrier or anything. Where is the money going to come from?

too stupid!! why not tell us and then tell us why it matters and save time you clown!!!

So we agree?

Edward this applies to the United States and every place else as well.

THAT is why it is important to acknowledge that "right or wrong" those who can fund the road simply must because there is no other way.

Real, real simple economic theory.

Your post gave me a chance to run a test to see how long you would hide from telling a truth you don't want to admit to because of an emotional attachment to a belief.

"right or wrong" those who can fund the road simply must because there is no other way.

too stupid!! the poor get $23,000 per head for health and education plus they all own Plazma TV's and many houses. They poor can help fund just as much as the rich!!

"right or wrong" those who can fund the road simply must because there is no other way.

too stupid!! the poor get $23,000 per head for health and education plus they all own Plazma TV's and many houses. They poor can help fund just as much as the rich!!

Darn. The poor substinance farmer in China gets that much and can help fund the road as well?

Edward, slow down and focus please.

Darn. The poor substinance farmer in China gets that much and can help fund the road as well?

who's talking about the poor farmer in China when liberals want to rip off the rich everywhere as if they are the only ones with money??

This was your post

I vote for a mixture of both if you are starting a poll.

Think about building a road. Obviously the fellas still on the subsistence farm can not afford higher taxes to build the highway to their town. SO, you gotta charge someone. Trick is to find the comfortable middle ground of charging those who can afford it.

This was my reply. And I asked if you agreed.

Several times.

Forum List

Back