Chineese President Protested During U.S. Visit

Overview of Murder and Execution

The Chinese government has consistently denied the fact that it uses violence in the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners. However, there is one fact that not even the Chinese government can deny - namely, the massive death rate of Falun Gong practitioners in police custody.

Reliable sources report that, as of February 2002, at least 1,600 Falun Gong practitioners or their immediate family members have died from torture while in police custody. Among these 1,600 cases, we have received detailed information regarding the torture and death of 371 practitioners that was provided by families and friends of the victims. These details paint an almost unimaginable picture of tragedy: some practitioners died within one hour of being in police custody; some died after months of agonizing pain; some died in "water cages" in which the victims were immersed in filthy water for months; additionally, some died from being dowsed with gasoline and set ablaze by the police.

Some of the practitioners died from having their genitals shocked with an electric baton for prolonged periods of time. Others died from skull fractures that resulted from savage beatings.

In extreme cases, an infant as young as 8 months was executed, and a grandmother as old as 75 years was murdered. A disabled man with a hunched back was killed when police tried to forcefully "flatten" his torso, and a healthy man was killed with an overdose of nerve-damaging psychiatric drugs. One man was beaten into a coma and then cremated alive. One woman was tied down "while still conscious" and injected with a euthanasia drug.

(is it real?)

Darwins Friend said:

The Chinese government has consistently denied the fact that it uses violence in the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners. However, there is one fact that not even the Chinese government can deny - namely, the massive death rate of Falun Gong practitioners in police custody.

Reliable sources report that, as of February 2002, at least 1,600 Falun Gong practitioners or their immediate family members have died from torture while in police custody. Among these 1,600 cases, we have received detailed information regarding the torture and death of 371 practitioners that was provided by families and friends of the victims. These details paint an almost unimaginable picture of tragedy: some practitioners died within one hour of being in police custody; some died after months of agonizing pain; some died in "water cages" in which the victims were immersed in filthy water for months; additionally, some died from being dowsed with gasoline and set ablaze by the police.

Some of the practitioners died from having their genitals shocked with an electric baton for prolonged periods of time. Others died from skull fractures that resulted from savage beatings.

In extreme cases, an infant as young as 8 months was executed, and a grandmother as old as 75 years was murdered. A disabled man with a hunched back was killed when police tried to forcefully "flatten" his torso, and a healthy man was killed with an overdose of nerve-damaging psychiatric drugs. One man was beaten into a coma and then cremated alive. One woman was tied down "while still conscious" and injected with a euthanasia drug.

(is it real?)

Do you have a link for that, I would like to see the what sources they use.

Bonnie said:
Yes I do.

Sometimes things regarded as 'Liberal Wetdreams' are just desparate actions by people at the end of their rope. Maybe? I don't have enough information.

Darwins Friend said:

(is it real?)

Probably is real and probably a lot worse than that. But nothing new. Goes on in many countries. Don't know if her protesting shed any light on this, maybe?

Said1 said:
That depends. Are you implying all men would use any chance they get to cop a feel?

When you're female and twenty - it's offensive. When you're fifty - if they don't do it - you're disappointed.

Darwins Friend said:
When you're female and twenty - it's offensive. When you're fifty - if they don't do it - you're disappointed.

Well, I'm neither. Although I'm leaning towards disappointment.

Now where's that link? I need it for school....*snort*

Bonnie said:
Probably is real and probably a lot worse than that. But nothing new. Goes on in many countries. Don't know if her protesting shed any light on this, maybe?

If you and I are talking about it - I gues it did.

Bonnie said:
I suppose so, for her sake I hope people in a position to help are doing so.

You’re a nurturer! That is quite evident.

Darwins Friend said:
You’re a nurturer! That is quite evident.

That's quite a leap, considering you don't know anything about me.

Actually I spend a good deal of my nurturing efforts trying to stop the infantcide occuring in this country.

What about you??

Bonnie said:
That's quite a leap, considering you don't know anything about me.

Actually I spend a good deal of my nurturing efforts trying to stop the infantcide occuring in this country.

What about you??

Nah - I’m a man, a crusty old dude that just sends a check to his favorite charity and leaves it at that.

Forum List

Back