China’s sick dog-eating festival spreads rabies to humans

anyone interested in HALAL butchering?----
it is horrendous-----any muslim ---even a fiver year old child gets to hack and saw at the neck of the poor innocent writhing animal. Muscle twitching and even withdrawal response does not mean "ALIVE" We see such phenomena
in brain dead persons and animals all the time

Im so glad we don't do the same things China does.
...I detect a zombie apocalypse.:laugh2:
9d4848eff5c3201db8c05a889ab70ca4.jpg

An Israeli one

In other words, it happens all over the world.

In other words,the moral equivalence is creeping in.

Not really, I dislike cruelty, but it's hardly a Chinese thing.
The OP is trying to make out it's limited to one country, but that's clearly not true.
I like chicken, but I have no wish for the animals to suffer any more than the absolute minimum, so I supervise the slaughter myself.
That way the farmer has little choice but to do the job properly.
I'm considering making a video of the process, I'll post it if/when I get to producing it.
I have all the raw footage, but have yet to get around to editing.

An Israeli one

The OP is trying to make out it's limited to one country, but that's clearly not true.
I like chicken, but I have no wish for the animals to suffer any more than the absolute minimum, so I supervise the slaughter myself.
That way the farmer has little choice but to do the job properly.
I'm considering making a video of the process, I'll post it if/when I get to producing it.
I have all the raw footage, but have yet to get around to editing.

thanks I have seen HALAL slaughter up close---- ANYONE can do it -----so long as the doer is a muslim------a five year old can do it------what do you intend to VIDEO?------the "process" ----simple----SLIT THE THROAT----fairly blind ----no real need to localize the neurovascular bundle----just say "b'smallah"

An Israeli one

The OP is trying to make out it's limited to one country,

Nah.
Just pointing out that the Chinese govt is doing nothing to stop this sick dog-cruelty festival.

The West has man's best friend dog shows...the East tortures man's best friend to death and eats him.
Is why the West and East are not compatible.

An Israeli one

The OP is trying to make out it's limited to one country,

Nah.
Just pointing out that the Chinese govt is doing nothing to stop this sick dog-cruelty festival.

The West has man's best friend dog shows...the East tortures man's best friend to death and eats him.
Is why the West and East are not compatible.

Calm down, you ignorant racist douche.

An Israeli one

http://www.animalsaustralia.org/features/israel-live-export-abattoir-closed-for-cruelty.php

Brutal live export abattoir CLOSED for cruelty

Workers at Israel's biggest abattoir who were exposed for inflicting horrific, wanton cruelty — are no longer killing animals.

This hellhole was given the 'tick of approval' by the Australian live export industry — but was promptly shut down by Israeli authorities in light of shocking evidence obtained by Animals Australia investigators.

#####

The Australian govt stands condemned!

The live export of animals from Australia should be halted forever...immediately.

Forum List

Back